Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3847882;
    Won't there be dates on the e-mails that will show when she received them? We'll see I guess.
    With the right knowledge, any e-mail usually can be changed/altered, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Daturian;3847873;
    Welcome to About.com

Tanya Douglas is the ex coming out with this story, in one of the pics you can see a part of Jake's face. (the airplane pic)
    Wow! She's gorgeous! Definitely a catch (unlike V). You can see that Jake took her flying and on a white water rafting trip. Looks like they were more than casual dates. Several overnight trips. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Maybe Jake is a better actor than we thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3848098;
    With the right knowledge, any e-mail usually can be changed/altered, I believe.
    Yes. I guess I will just wait to see what if anything comes out however. I think this is fly girl who already talked about going to the tabloids at the beginning of the season. For some reason she is out to take Jake down.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3848033;
    Yes, I saw them. It didn't show them being introduced and coming out, which I thought was strange. I told my dh that they might have gotten boooood. It went right to Ellen and them playing some game about how well they know about each other. Ellen didn't seem too impressed.
    I TIVO'd Ellen today while I was at work. Watched it soon as I got home. On my version, Ellen introduced them, they came out from behind the curtain, Vienna gave Ellen a hugh first and sat down, then Jake gave her a hug and then sat down. Ellen did some small talk with them first, then they played the game. Interesting that my TIVO and your station today ran slightly different versions of the same show. I do know that the show was taped yesterday for showing today. By the way, if there was any booing at all, they edited it out, there was cheers and applause when they came out to talk with Ellen.

She's definitely the girl...
    In the picture of Tanya meeting the CEO of SW Airlines, look at the pilot's name tag in the back... you can clearly make out "JAKE." Also, wonder who took the picture of her sitting in the cockpit? Jake? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3848102;
    Yes. I guess I will just wait to see what if anything comes out however. I think this is fly girl who already talked about going to the tabloids at the beginning of the season. For some reason she is out to take Jake down.
    Did ya'll see the picture of Tanya kissing Jake's cheek? I can't bring it forward because it has TMZ's logo on it.

Sorry that I am out of the loop, but I just got home and haven't been able to read this thread all day!
    Last edited by sanlee; 03-04-2010 at 10:15 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dzigner;3848110;
    She's definitely the girl...
    In the picture of Tanya meeting the CEO of SW Airlines, look at the pilot's name tag in the back... you can clearly make out "JAKE." Also, wonder who took the picture of her sitting in the cockpit? Jake? LOL
    Please don't throw rocks at me, but in my opinion, this is beginning to sound like another Lindsey story about Ed. Just the name and place is changed, but basically the same, a scorned girl trying to take down a prior boyfriend. The mentality is if I can't have him, then I don't want you to have him either. What do we call that - I believe jealous scorned woman, who doesn't want to let go till she brings down the one she could not land but someone else did.

FORT Fan

Now that Tanya lives in Orlando, she is practically neighbors with Vienna. Geneva and Orlando are less than 30 miles from each other. Very interesting that 2 FL gals in this mix with Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3848123;
    Now that Tanya lives in Orlando, she is practically neighbors with Vienna. Geneva and Orlando are less than 30 miles from each other. Very interesting that 2 FL gals in this mix with Jake.
    On the HTD, Jake did mention that he likes FL.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3848033;
    Yes, I saw them. It didn't show them being introduced and coming out, which I thought was strange. I told my dh that they might have gotten boooood. It went right to Ellen and them playing some game about how well they know about each other. Ellen didn't seem too impressed.
    Then you only saw the online clip, and that was after the commercial break (the game). They were introduced and they were NOT boo'ed. Ellen was very gracious and told Vienna how bad she felt for what she's been put through. Good segment.

Closed Thread