Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3847767;
    This is my take on it. Vienna has said she realizes this about herself, and she probably started toward that realization on the Madonna Inn date when Jake told her that she basically brings it on herself. If her recognition began then, and she's slipped a couple of times, that does NOT mean that she hasn't learned or grown from it. I don't think holding things against her that happened in the house before that point in time is fair. Jake said she had some maturing to do and they could do that/go through that together. JMO
    Well, time will tell whether or not Vienna has matured and truly changed. But you did point out something in your above post about Vienna that is telling. At the Madonna Inn she "told Jake that she basically brings it on herself". Yet, now both she and Jake are placing all the blame for the problems in the house squarely on the shoulders of EVERY girl there but Vienna and Tenley. I have yet to hear Vienna say in any of the interviews after the FRC and AFTR that she did anything wrong. Quite the opposite. Both she and Jake are instead throwing everyone else under the bus and completely absolving Vienna in the process. She is taking no responsibility for her part.

Noticed on Ellen: Ellen.........."They edited that to make you look like a crazy woman looking for him in his bed" Vienna says " you used a very good word jsut then" Ellen. "yeah , right edited" and Vienna smiles broadly and says " "I can't say it" and the both she and Jake smile and giggle.

About

Tanya Douglas is the ex coming out with this story, in one of the pics you can see a part of Jake's face. (the airplane pic)

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3847857;
    I guess I don't understand how this is any different than what many don't like about Vienna. It seems that Vienna making less than flattering comments about others is what has drawn the ire of so many people, although she has said many times that she's just telling the truth about things. And on the flip side there are individuals like Tenley and Gia who are careful about what they say and are pretty universally applauded for that. So maybe it's a similar dynamic here???

Also, I could be wrong since I haven't really been on the boards much the last few days, but I'm not certain that anyone has said Jake and Vienna have huge hearts and are misunderstood. I don't think I've made that statement and don't recall reading it either. My view is simply that they matched up well, that Vienna is fun and full of life, is very pretty, has no filter, has some growing up to do, and the two of them look to be in love - at the moment. Since I don't know either of them I hesitate to comment on their character and I'm just not one who reads the rag mags. I just couldn't care less whats in those things.
    It's different because none of us know these people, and we are merely speculating about them on a MB which if they are wise, they are not reading. I'm sure if any of us met Vienna, we would have the tact and discretion not to say anything "brutally honest" to her that would hurt her feelings, because that is what mature people do.

And I have no problem if people who admire things about the couple want to comment on it; that's what I thought these boards are for, to express both the positive and the negative viewpoints.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3847839;
    Yeah, I also gave this clown the benefit of the doubt. Even putting aside my dislike of whom he chose, it's his stupid mouth that's really disgusting me. Some of the stuff he's saying is so far beyond appropriate, it's nuts. And I gave Wes the benefit of the doubt on almost everything last season once Jeremy stuck up for him, but I figured the part about Jake maybe wasn't completely accurate. I mean, who would say that he wanted America to fall in love with him? Who would be that dopey? Yeah, well, may I just say: I'm sorry Wes. I now fully believe Jake said what he did about wanting America to fall in love with him.

As for Vienna and public speaking-- Look at Jake's website. That's what he sounds like he wants to get into as well. He's billing himself as a male version of Miss Manners on that thing. Once again:
    He has "developed a platform" on "building relationships in the workplace." Would that be based on finding a fiancee on a television show in which they were both cast members?

That cracked me up.

Incidentally, I couldn't see a single reference to Vienna's existence on his website......
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3847777;
    With such an adamant denial, Jake had better hope this girl doesn't have any evidence that backs up her story. The radio broadcasters seemed genuinely convinced.

'The Bachelor' Denies Contact With Ex Girlfriend
    Won't there be dates on the e-mails that will show when she received them? We'll see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Daturian;3847873;
    Welcome to About.com

Tanya Douglas is the ex coming out with this story, in one of the pics you can see a part of Jake's face. (the airplane pic)
    On her Facebook page, she is a fan of "That Guy" Kramer in the Morning on Island 106

Tanya Douglas | Facebook
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3847878;
    It's different because none of us know these people, and we are merely speculating about them on a MB which if they are wise, they are not reading. I'm sure if any of us met Vienna, we would have the tact and discretion not to say anything "brutally honest" to her that would hurt her feelings, because that is what mature people do.

And I have no problem if people who admire things about the couple want to comment on it; that's what I thought these boards are for, to express both the positive and the negative viewpoints.
    Yes, that's what the board is for and everyone is free to state their opinions, but to answer SDL's question, it's really just the same dynamic here and there's not a significant difference in my opinion as to whether the comments are made here or to Vienna in person. But again, that's my opinion and I was just trying to respond to SDL's question.

On one hand if you go to her web site, using only that as a barometer, you see what would for all intents and purposes appear to be a very accomplished woman who seems to have it all. On the other hand, if a leopard doesn't change his spots, why is she even admitting a relationship with someone of his caliber. I guess my barometer is whacked!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3847692;
    a) Please note the zipper boots. He has finally obtained a second pair, identical to the black ones CH lent him for the show, but in brown.
    b) Vienna's shoes do not match her outfit, anywhere outside of Geneva, Florida.c) Vienna wears a larger belt than Jake.
    d) Despite his workouts, J&V have roughly the same size shoulders
    e) I don't think I've seen a guy carry a cell phone in a holster in a few years. They're smaller now, Jake, and fit in the pocket.
    f) Man, Vienna did something to her face but I just can't put my finger on it. Need to call in a veterinarian.
    Re bolded....so are we then to assume that guys from Jake's area of Texas don't know how to dress? What does any of this have to do with where a person lives? What does height and the like have to do with anything? I don't see what's to be gained by going that route, but since we are, I prefer a guy with hair.

Closed Thread