Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

How does he know which of his ex's is about to capitalize on his fame?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

tenley on bonnie hunt - so cute - she asked Steve the Cameraman to call her for a date

Bonnie's mom about Jake to Tenley: "who knows what evil lurks in the heart of a man" and "rejection is God's protection"

nothing of real mention of J&V's appearance on Ellen - I enjoyed her convo with Simon Baker much better.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3847809;
    Did she request them to appear on her show or was this a scheduled appearance? The reason I ask is because Jeff from Big Brother 11 was requested because Bonnie is from Chicago and liked him.
    i don't know but she's a huge Bachelor fan.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3847797;
    It's entirely possible that the only reason Jake and Vienna are together is FOR the limelight. No limelight, no Jake and Vienna.
    Has the picture of Jake in his blue turtleneck and ripped jeans been posted yet? It was of Vienna and him going to dinner in Hollywood last night. If he wants to be in the limelight he needs a stylist. I cringed when he wore that black mock turtleneck on Tenley's date and the blue one was worse.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3847815;
    i don't know but she's a huge Bachelor fan.
    I love Bonnie and I wish her show was not canned. I think her last show is May 9th.

Quote:
    was this posted?
    http://i48.tinypic.com/1oaete.jpg

This is the picture I am talking about. This outfit is wrong in so many ways. Vienna's outfit is cute, but she seems more into her phone convo here. I still can not shake thier body language? Something seems off and forced IMO.

yes, it's been posted a couple of times - last night tmz did a spot on them and noticed they went to one of the restaurants that are always staked out by the paps. So that had to be a Tue night date.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3847763;
    I can see why it did not work out...yikes...can you imagine dating someone as nuts as she is... I am not going to say more about her because it won't be nice.
    Is the ex getting paid to talk about this? What does she have to gain from it if her story turns out to be true?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3847797;
    It's entirely possible that the only reason Jake and Vienna are together is FOR the limelight. No limelight, no Jake and Vienna.
    I agree with you. I wonder how long this limelight, I mean relationship will last.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3847792;
    Motivational could mean that she wants to talk to young girls about finishing college after a divorce, or going to college at all in the first place. Who knows what the topic would be? I doubt she would give motivational speeches about surviving the Bachelor or the tabloids. But again, just my opinion.
    Sorry, but I just find it very presumptuous of her to think she is enough of an authority on any subject to impart her "wisdom" to young girls/women. Wait until she has accomplished something slightly extraordinary please.

Closed Thread