Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

J&V will be on Bonnie Hunt tomorrow.
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

The Bachelor denies contact with ex-girlfriend an article posted over on Jokersupdate. Jake, tells ET, her claims are false the relationship with this (the woman) was prior to The Bachelor, it simply did not work out, he says. There was no overlap with that or any other relationship during the show.

It is unfortunate that people such as this are trying to financially capitalize on or disparage my incredible relationship with Vienna. I only wish everyone could be happy for us as we are happy together.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3847692;
    a) f) Man, Vienna did something to her face but I just can't put my finger on it. Need to call in a veterinarian.
    LOL!
    I love your "horse face" comment about Vienna, sdl.
    I noticed something weird about her face during the whole season.
    Her face is frozen into a permanent smile.
    Even when Vienna is saying something unpleasant, she is constrantly smiling - the exact same smile - as though it is permanently frozen on her face.
    I like smiles though but Vienna's frozen, constant smile is different.....
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3847726;
    I apologize because I believe I misread you the first time through.
    You're talking about the girl in Texas, right?
    Because clearly he proposed to Vienna.
    But I think the controversy is what he did after he was engaged to Vienna.
    That we'll have to wait and see.

I was talking about the gal in Panama City or wherever, complaining that Jake dated her and someone else. Obviously Jake likes Vienna and that gal, whomever she is, figures it is time to get Jake because she feels betrayed. The way I look at it.... Jake obviously did not take their relationship serious. He did not have to propose to Vienna and he chose to. You can date and just because you move on does not mean you are a bad person regardless if it is a TV show or not.
    Is she saying that he did an Ed and did something AFTER there was a proposal to Vienna? If so I missed it... ewww.

J&V will be on Channel 95.5 in Detroit tomorrow morning. Podcasts are usually available on the website after 10:30! The morning show here usually asks pretty good questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3847753;
    The Bachelor denies contact with ex-girlfriend an article posted over on Jokersupdate. Jake, tells ET, her claims are false the relationship with this (the woman) was prior to The Bachelor, it simply did not work out, he says. There was no overlap with that or any other relationship during the show.

It is unfortunate that people such as this are trying to financially capitalize on or disparage my incredible relationship with Vienna. I only wish everyone could be happy for us as we are happy together.
    I can see why it did not work out...yikes...can you imagine dating someone as nuts as she is... I am not going to say more about her because it won't be nice.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3847621;
    My...dating and taping everything and logging everything...she must work for the FBI or something. Really why in the earth would you do that unless you wanted to hurt someone.
    To me this is a person with a hidden agenda -- someone who really wants to hurt another person no matter what -- oh yes, and the $$$$ is nice to have. Pay me enough, and I will sing like a canary whether it be the truth or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3847505;
    Excellent post. You have many valid points. I especially like your point about "being blunt". If Vienna has indeed really recognized this trait in her own personality and REALLY understands how she can hurt others with her words, then she has obviously failed to learn her lesson. By her own admission Vienna admitted to having had many rocky relationships with women in her past - which she explains away as them ALL being jealous of her.

If one knows that what you say or do causes pain to others - when that is truly NOT YOUR INTENTION - and then they continue to do so, then it is either a lesson not learned or else it is INTENTIONAL.
    This is my take on it. Vienna has said she realizes this about herself, and she probably started toward that realization on the Madonna Inn date when Jake told her that she basically brings it on herself. If her recognition began then, and she's slipped a couple of times, that does NOT mean that she hasn't learned or grown from it. I don't think holding things against her that happened in the house before that point in time is fair. Jake said she had some maturing to do and they could do that/go through that together. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3847528;
    They appear to be facing the tabloids together and moving on with their lives, together. I again bring up Jill and Ed, they faced the tabloids, media, cameras at their every movement, and according to them, it only made them stronger, open up more to each other, strengthen their relationship. I sincerely hope the same thing goes for Jake and Vienna. I absolutely for sure would like all the bad press, tabloids, and others who have nothing good to say to be proved wrong. While I say this, I may be the one proved wrong, but I sincerely hope not. Jake made his decision to propose to Vienna - Hopefully he meant it.
    Thank you for saying this. Contrary to my avatar, I was not a JED fan during her season. What I've come to respect is their dedication to the relationship and being there for each other, despite the tabloid trashing and board trashing that they took after the season was over (and some during the season). Hey, its not my life so it means nothing in my day to day world and I would never get so invested in their lives, or Jake and Vienna's, to take any of this personally. I don't like the ridiculous attacks and name calling, but whatever floats your boat is my motto. No harm, no foul to me. I just don't like it, personally.
    Last edited by MsDll; 03-04-2010 at 05:19 PM. Reason: silly typo. :)

With such an adamant denial, Jake had better hope this girl doesn't have any evidence that backs up her story. The radio broadcasters seemed genuinely convinced.

A woman alleging to be an ex-girlfriend of "The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka says he is not the man he claims to be -- but Jake says she's just out to capitalize financially on his fame!

The woman -- who disguised her voice to remain anonymous -- called into Steve Kramer's radio show "That Guy Kramer" on Island 106 in Panama City, Florida, saying Jake contacted her after "The Bachelor" finished filming.

"What I'm saying now has absolutely nothing to do with him and it has gotten so bad and enough people know that we were dating," she said on the radio show. "He came to my hometown, met my family, met my friends and deceived everyone. And I feel like I'm forced to say something for the sole purpose of defending my honor."

In part of the interview that has yet to air, the radio jockey says they have confirmed knowledge of contact between the two -- pictures, text messages -- since filming ended on "The Bachelor" in November.

Jake tells ET her claims are false. "The relationship with [the woman] was prior to 'The Bachelor,' it simply did not work out," he says. "There was no overlap with that or any other relationship during the show. It is unfortunate that people such as this are trying to financially capitalize on or disparage my incredible relationship with Vienna. I only wish everyone could be as happy for us as we are happy together."
    'The Bachelor' Denies Contact With Ex Girlfriend
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Closed Thread