Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

sdl

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3847616;
    Bloomers, it's far from a "red flag;" it's probably the most intelligent thing they can do now.

A second opinion from sdl would be helpful, but my sense is that they are doing their due diligence with regard to all the allegations she may be making. I would expect for them to have said anything at all now means that they have verified some, if not most things she is alleging. At that point, they would begin offering her $$$ via some exclusive contract.
    Peacheater,
    After the day I've had, reading the following references supplied by our friends here:
    a) Jake's own website, in which he mind numbingly describes himself as the modern day incarnation of chivalry, ethics, real manhood, and good dating judgment;
    b) Vienna announcing her plans to launch her career as a "motivational speaker" (I should just stop now because that one is a show stopper);
    c) Seeing the "booze cruise" photos taken of Vienna last year in which she truly redefines the phrase "sloppy drunk." These are a can't miss viewing for all Vienna fans;
    d) The latest story on Jake telling his ex he loved her after the proposal - yet to be fully verified - but definitely adding credence to the story about Jake asking for the girl's phone number at the Maverick's game in January.
    After all that, I'm not sure I'm still fully here.
    But I agree with you completely. They wouldn't gamble their credibility on something that had no legs, but the negotiations to lock up the story and lock down the hard facts take a some time. Unfortunately, on message boards, if everything including FBI verification isn't produced immediately,
    the stories are dismissed by some as mean and hurtful.
    I did have one pleasant read today. An interview with an ex-contestant in which she did not wish to be identified, but she said that what really blew her away about Jake was how incredibly small he was - with 5'6" being generous and maybe more like 5'5". As the discoverer of the elevator shoes and perhaps the world's most dedicated scientist on the issue of Jake's height, that was pure gold. So not such a bad day after all.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3847658;
    Dear Jake,
    Turtlenecks look terrible on you.
    MOCK Turtlenecks are even worse.
    Seriously. Stop wearing them.
    CashFoSho,
    I'm sorry to call you out on this as I value our friendship.
    But you are mistaken.
    MOCK turtlenecks look terrible on EVERYONE.
    And dudes, unless you are scaling Mount Everest, leave all turtlenecks at home.
    Strangely, they look good on chicks. But probably not Vienna - it might get caught on her horse collar.
    hope this helps.

cant wait to hear what SDL has to say about Jake's shoes

"People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3847621;
    My...dating and taping everything and logging everything...she must work for the FBI or something. Really why in the earth would you do that unless you wanted to hurt someone.
    Could this Fort poster be the person that is outing him? In another post she did show the dates she dated him & it was 5 months just like the recorded gal said. Read the last line....

Fly.girl24 10/17/09 Jake apparently doesn't realize he made the wrong ex mad!!!! I just saw the People and he was on E! At the same time and I cracked up! Jake told me that " his church" applied for him but after a few cocktails he said that he applied cause he was bored and that it took TB over a year to pick him... So it wasn't "the church" that signed him up! I found it funny cause he never went to church! Also, it makes him look like a dog to say that he hasn't been in love since his highschool sweetheart, so then he is saying he lived with Christina for that time and never loved her?!?!?! I believe in karma and she will give Jake what Jake deserves in a woman. Ps...I considering letting the tabloids know all the story but I don't want karma bitting me!

Okay, I'm going to have to ask that there be a warning before these pictures. I'm scrolling along and then.....BOOM!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3847672;
    CashFoSho,
    I'm sorry to call you out on this as I value our friendship.
    But you are mistaken.
    MOCK turtlenecks look terrible on EVERYONE.
    And dudes, unless you are scaling Mount Everest, leave all turtlenecks at home.
    Strangely, they look good on chicks. But probably not Vienna - it might get caught on her horse collar.
    hope this helps.

That is all very true.
    Either way, Jake needs to NEVER wear either one again.
    I have to keep reminding myself he's from Denton...they're a different breed out there.

The idea of Vienna as a motivational speaker is hilarious. I imagine her first talk will be titled, "Why everyone is jealous of Jake and I's relationship".

Hopefully, if the pair continue their foot in mouth media tour for the next few weeks, Jake will turn off fans in numbers large enough to knock him out of DWTS quickly. And if the story is true about his limo company, it answers why he is doing the show for sure; he needs the $200K, a sum it doesn't appear any of his prior career efforts have come close to earning him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3847626;
    In the first link, the show hosts said they couldn't reveal anything because the negotiations with this woman were not yet completed, that she was going to make a lot of money from the story, and if leaked, could cost her the money.

Everything after that, I looked at with that in mind ... she is going to make a lot of money from this story.

FlyGirl posted before this season aired, about how she had dated Jake, and he broke up with her to go on the Bachelor ... and he had broken up with a girl to go on Jillian's season.

So, let's say, after Jake was announced as TB, and after filming ended, he got calls from ex's, friends, etc., all wanting to know the outcome, or how it went, or whether he fell in love, etc. What can he say to these people? He can't reveal the outcome, or he is in breach of his contract. So, he says to them similar things that he said in interviews ... a lot of people thought he chose no one based on his interviews. Perhaps this gal got her hopes up, and they were dashed again at the FRC airing.

I don't know. I find it odd that someone can't reveal what was said because there's money involved. Follow the money.
    Here is that post where fly.girl discusses timeline of all he dated before Bachette & Bach. Looks like he dated her from May 08 to Oct 08 & then called her right after leaving Jillian/Bachette up until DWTS announcement of him being TB.

Posted on Fort on 10/15/09 fly.girl24

Here's the time line!! Christina 05-Jan 08...a f:::buddy until April 08....me may08-oct08 (broke up with me then cause abc called for the bachelorette)...dated a few other girls until the show....got dumped by Jillian...started dating another person until he got the call that he was the bachelor (2 weeks prior to the bachelor announcent).....now filming the show. He has dated some great women so maybe the problem is him. He started calling me again from the time he left Jillian until 2 days before the DWTS announcement...he is a D-Bag.

sdl - are you able to find out what Jake's deal with DWTS is?? Is it the same as Melissa's= I'm sure MFs fingerprints are all over it and wondering if he's taking his cut again....
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3847685;
    Here is that post where fly.girl discusses timeline of all he dated before Bachette & Bach. Looks like he dated her from May 08 to Oct 08 & then called her right after leaving Jillian/Bachette up until DWTS announcement of him being TB.

Posted on Fort on 10/15/09 fly.girl24

Here's the time line!! Christina 05-Jan 08...a f:::buddy until April 08....me may08-oct08 (broke up with me then cause abc called for the bachelorette)...dated a few other girls until the show....got dumped by Jillian...started dating another person until he got the call that he was the bachelor (2 weeks prior to the bachelor announcent).....now filming the show. He has dated some great women so maybe the problem is him. He started calling me again from the time he left Jillian until 2 days before the DWTS announcement...he is a D-Bag.
    What does that mean?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Closed Thread