Closed Thread
Page 50 of 544 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3798961;
    Poor guy couldn't remember Ali or Beth
    I wonder if this was before he'd met the girls for the date, or while they were all writing they're stuff? If it's before they date, I can understand why he might not fully remember, but if it's DURING the date, and he can't recall who he was talking to 5 minutes before, sucks to be Ali or Beth LOL.

I did notice he said Tenley and Corrie right away. He's got his eye on those two for sure
    During the interview, Jake says that the girls right now are all writing their ideas down. So it looks like they have begun the date already and while they are writing their ideas down, Jake is doing the interview. lol Poor Elizabeth and Ali!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3798961;
    Poor guy couldn't remember Ali or Beth
    I wonder if this was before he'd met the girls for the date, or while they were all writing they're stuff? If it's before they date, I can understand why he might not fully remember, but if it's DURING the date, and he can't recall who he was talking to 5 minutes before, sucks to be Ali or Beth LOL.

I did notice he said Tenley and Corrie right away. He's got his eye on those two for sure
    Thank you! Shouldn't he remember Ali from thier 1-1 date the previous episode or was this at the start of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3798965;
    Thank you! Shouldn't he remember Ali from thier 1-1 date the previous episode or was this at the start of the season?
    Love_Me...he's doing the interview during the actual comedy club group date so Ali's 1:1 has already happened at this point.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3798964;
    During the interview, Jake says that the girls right now are all writing their ideas down. So it looks like they have begun the date already and while they are writing their ideas down, Jake is doing the interview. lol
    I hadn't watched the whole thing when I posted lol so I saw that right after I said it.

I like that little sneak peek at the girls acts at the end. I hope they show a lot of that on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3798967;
    I hadn't watched the whole thing when I posted lol so I saw that right after I said it.

I like that little sneak peek at the girls acts at the end. I hope they show a lot of that on Monday.
    Me too! The date looks like it will be hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3798966;
    Love_Me...he's doing the interview during the actual comedy club group date so Ali's 1:1 has already happened at this point.
    Thanks! Maybe he was nervous and forgot their names. I can't wait until Monday!

Now it makes me wonder if Kathryn will stay this week, since he mentioned her twice. Such little things we grab on to when we like someone
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Someone that knew Vienna posted this on their blog....

My Bachelor Connection

Tales of a Frumpy Mocha Princess: The Bachelor

long and detailed.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3798979;
    Someone that knew Vienna posted this on their blog....

My Bachelor Connection

Tales of a Frumpy Mocha Princess: The Bachelor

long and detailed.
    This person mentions about Vienna and the Iraq stuff.....I wonder if this person is the same person who posted all that info on the ABC board?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3798984;
    This person mentions about Vienna and the Iraq stuff.....I wonder if this person is the same person who posted all that info on the ABC board?
    I wondered the same thing. Seems similar to what has been posted there.

Closed Thread