Closed Thread
Page 5 of 544 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3783107;
    Jesse Fleiss is a (longtime) cameraman on The Bachelor.

He is Mike's cousin, not son. Jesse is Heidi Fleiss' little brother.
    that is hilarious....so Mike Fleiss is related to Heidi? As in her bro? Well THAT explains a lot!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Either he's taken some acting classes since his "pulling a mesnick" in Jill's season or he's already been dumped/dumped the girl.

Hmmmm. it'll be interesting to see him this season. I could never get a good read on him in Jill's and frankly, he struck me as dishonest, cheesey and as fake as can be.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3783144;
    that is hilarious....so Mike Fleiss is related to Heidi? As in her bro? Well THAT explains a lot!
    Heidi and Mike are cousins and Jesse is Heidi's younger brother.
    Believe me it is very incestuous behind the scenes on this show. One worker is married to the next or dating the next person behind the camera/pen/storyboard.
    Caesar is probaby the only sane one.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3783143;
    As I recall, though, what Jillian said was pretty confusing too. She said people would see that she had her head on straight, or something like that....then said it was beyond her control if the relationship didn't work out. It was all pretty vague.
    That's right! I remember that as well. I think all of these interviews he does won't help one bit! We shall wait and see what happens with our own eyes.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3783146;
    Heidi and Mike are cousins and Jesse is Heidi's younger brother.
    Believe me it is very incestuous behind the scenes on this show. One worker is married to the next or dating the next person behind the camera/pen/storyboard.
    Caesar is probaby the only sane one.
    Good or bad it is who ya know in Hollywood fo sho!
    Love ya comments Kasha!

To me, Jake in the media looks sincere. I think not being able to tell stuff is making him squirm and thus look. . . reserved and held back. He is having to think about what to say and use all the canned answers he can.

Okay...hopeless optimist I am!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3783143;
    As I recall, though, what Jillian said was pretty confusing too. She said people would see that she had her head on straight, or something like that....then said it was beyond her control if the relationship didn't work out. It was all pretty vague.
    I forgot about Jillian's vagueness. The only thing I remember about her interviews was the few hints she seemed to drop about her choice. I need to stop trying to read so much into his interviews. They just confuse me even more.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3783145;
    Either he's taken some acting classes since his "pulling a mesnick" in Jill's season or he's already been dumped/dumped the girl.

Hmmmm. it'll be interesting to see him this season. I could never get a good read on him in Jill's and frankly, he struck me as dishonest, cheesey and as fake as can be.
    Well, he DID do a little acting at one point!

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3783155;
    I forgot about Jillian's vagueness. The only thing I remember about her interviews was the few hints she seemed to drop about her choice. I need to stop trying to read so much into his interviews. They just confuse me even more.
    You and me both! I can sit and think about every word that's being said, but it confuses me to no end!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I don't buy that the show has to have the Bachelor/Bachelorette be vauge in order to draw more viewers. Aaron's season was a huge season and Aaron basically said who he picked in interviews. He described his 'dream woman' and basically said word for word how he described Helene. My point is, just him picking someone is not going to make people not watch the show. I don't get why the show has to play these silly games.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3783152;
    Good or bad it is who ya know in Hollywood fo sho!
    Love ya comments Kasha!

To me, Jake in the media looks sincere. I think not being able to tell stuff is making him squirm and thus look. . . reserved and held back. He is having to think about what to say and use all the canned answers he can.

Okay...hopeless optimist I am!
    NNaawwwww - but HOPELESSROMAN(tic) the original fits good
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Closed Thread