Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Who is this ex girlfriend that Jake might of called? Is it a rumor or has she come forward?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3847604;
    Who is this ex girlfriend that Jake might of called? Is it a rumor or has she come forward?
    Supposedly she came forward. And here we go.......

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3847583;
    Since I really don't know yet what this bombshell information is or whether or not it has any truth to it, it would therefore be hard for me to speak of this persons intentions for coming forward. So, I would merely be speculating, but my best guess would be that the ex-gf or whoever is coming forward COULD have an axe to grind with Jake or COULD just be merely exposing that Jake is indeed a fraud and is clearly NOTHING like the person he portrayed himself to be prior to doing the Bachelor. Again, this is pure speculation on my part. I don't know either party here.
    To the first bolded part, that was the impression I got from her when I listened to the short conversation that had with her. The seconded part bolded, she pretty much said that was part of her reasoning why she felt she needed to come forward. I have no idea how much of this is true or not, but the radio station that aired this is sticking their necks out pretty far on this one. It makes me think there is some truth to this.

There has been a lot of talk all season as to why people think Jake went on this show to begin with. Evidently this is also part of what this girl says Jake told her. Interesting that a couple of the hosts said that info was some of the most shocking of what this girls claims. According to the them, the info in that 2 1/2 hr interview left them shocked and just shaking their heads at what they just heard.
    Last edited by chaslom4; 03-04-2010 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3847401;
    Huge red flag.....

If their news is entirely legit and on the up and up, just why can't they "legally" say too much about it?
    Bloomers, it's far from a "red flag;" it's probably the most intelligent thing they can do now.

A second opinion from sdl would be helpful, but my sense is that they are doing their due diligence with regard to all the allegations she may be making. I would expect for them to have said anything at all now means that they have verified some, if not most things she is alleging. At that point, they would begin offering her $$$ via some exclusive contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3847580;
    In the initial interview, the radio show hosts indicate that they can't break the news because the woman is in negotiations, which will make her a huge amount of money.

And we're supposted to trust this? This sounds like EdGate all over again. There's supposedly documentation since the filming ended ... however, since Jake can't say the ultimate outcome, anything he may have said in texts, conversations with anyone is circumspect ... he signed on the dotted line that he will not reveal the ending, even if that means lying to his family, friends, etc.

Although, I do believe since Brad didn't propose to anyone, that TPTB have done what they can to ensure a proposal at the end. Matt said while he was on the plane, he couldn't believe he actually proposed. I'm sure there are a lot of bachelors that feel that way.
    So, are you saying that Jake would only be lying to the Recipient in regard to contents of any possibly documented texts, e-mails, voice mails, or conversations between him and the Recipient? That Jake was just lying to the Recipient in order to keep his choice of Vienna a secret? That sounds like some kind of coverup and a whole lot of work to me. Now I really do hope that those communications between Jake and this alleged person do surface. You have piqued my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3847580;
    In the initial interview, the radio show hosts indicate that they can't break the news because the woman is in negotiations, which will make her a huge amount of money.

And we're supposted to trust this? This sounds like EdGate all over again. There's supposedly documentation since the filming ended ... however, since Jake can't say the ultimate outcome, anything he may have said in texts, conversations with anyone is circumspect ... he signed on the dotted line that he will not reveal the ending, even if that means lying to his family, friends, etc.

Although, I do believe since Brad didn't propose to anyone, that TPTB have done what they can to ensure a proposal at the end. Matt said while he was on the plane, he couldn't believe he actually proposed. I'm sure there are a lot of bachelors that feel that way.

My...dating and taping everything and logging everything...she must work for the FBI or something. Really why in the earth would you do that unless you wanted to hurt someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3847618;
    So, are you saying that Jake would only be lying to the Recipient in regard to contents of any possibly documented texts, e-mails, voice mails, or conversations between him and the Recipient? That Jake was just lying to the Recipient in order to keep his choice of Vienna a secret? That sounds like some kind of coverup and a whole lot of work to me. Now I really do hope that those communications between Jake and this alleged person do surface. You have piqued my interest.
    "Yeah, that's it, gee whiz, I was lying to the recipient, bless her heart, in order to keep my choice of Vienna a secret, bless her heart."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3847621;
    My...dating and taping everything and logging everything...she must work for the FBI or something. Really why in the earth would you do that unless you wanted to hurt someone.

In the first link, the show hosts said they couldn't reveal anything because the negotiations with this woman were not yet completed, that she was going to make a lot of money from the story, and if leaked, could cost her the money.

Everything after that, I looked at with that in mind ... she is going to make a lot of money from this story.

FlyGirl posted before this season aired, about how she had dated Jake, and he broke up with her to go on the Bachelor ... and he had broken up with a girl to go on Jillian's season.

So, let's say, after Jake was announced as TB, and after filming ended, he got calls from ex's, friends, etc., all wanting to know the outcome, or how it went, or whether he fell in love, etc. What can he say to these people? He can't reveal the outcome, or he is in breach of his contract. So, he says to them similar things that he said in interviews ... a lot of people thought he chose no one based on his interviews. Perhaps this gal got her hopes up, and they were dashed again at the FRC airing.

I don't know. I find it odd that someone can't reveal what was said because there's money involved. Follow the money.

was this posted?
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3847658;
    Dear Jake,
    Turtlenecks look terrible on you.
    MOCK Turtlenecks are even worse.
    Seriously. Stop wearing them.
    Me. I am far more concerned with the zip boots and tattered jean look, nothing wrong with the jeans mind you.......

Closed Thread