Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3847497;
    Jake: I Knew Vienna Was the "One" Before We Jumped Into Bed

The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka wanted to know what love is -- and Vienna Girardi showed him.
    Although Girardi has been accused by other Bachelorettes of "shaking her boobs" at Pavelka to win his heart, the Bachelor in question says it was a chaste "45-minute conversation" about love that won him over.
    During the couple's Thursday appearance on The Ellen Degeneres Show, Pavelka explains that "there wasn't any single moment" in which he knew she was "The One." "Your heart just starts to fall, but when it really turned around was when we were in Napa Valley."
    DeGeneres knows that episode as well as any Bachelor fan. "When [Vienna] snuck down and got in bed with you?"
    "No, before that," Girardi explains.
    Pavelka says that he and Girardi had a heart-to-heart on a bench during their wine-country getaway (during a combined date with eliminated contestant Gia Allemand). "[Vienna] described what she thought of love."
    "This was in the courtyard. This wasn't in the bed," Girardi , 23, reiterates.
    "The bedtime was later," Pavelka says. During the chat, the 32-year-old pilot was struck by her "values and spirituality and different things like that...I just realized 'wow, we really line up.'"
    The controversial pair are avid watchers of their show, too. "We've watched almost every episode together," Girardi says. "We haven't watched the finale yet because we haven't had a chance to. We lived it -- we know what happened!"
    The smitten twosome have also been breaking post-Bachelor rules. "We've been together for the past three months," Girardi says.
    "Sneaking around?" DeGeneres asks.
    "Yes," Pavelka admits. "Illegally."
    "But we're engaged so we're allowed to sneak around," Girardi says.

News - Jake: I Knew Vienna Was the "One" Before We Jumped Into Bed - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com
    Ahh yes...wasn't that scene where she tells Jake they'll be like 6 year olds?

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3847477;
    Basically, Jake just threw Gia under the bus with all the rest of the girls in the house by saying ONLY Vienna and Tenley didn't partake in the trash talking. And Jake would know this how? He certainly wasn't there in the house when Vienna was "poking at" (Jake's mom's exact words) the other girls or visa versa, was he?

So, was CH lying when he said that Vienna brought a lot of it on herself? Was Gia lying when she said that Vienna just didn't think first before speaking and didn't know when to shut up? And so on and so on? Get my drift?

The more these two talk to the media, well, the more "lifelong friends" they are going to lose. It seems that they do have something in common, though. Neither one is thinking through their thoughts prior to speaking and neither one know when to shut up.
    I agree 100% with everything here. They'd do better not saying anything at all.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by just2relax;3847245;
    I just saw the interview on youtube when Vienna is wearing the red dress. I thought it was a wonderful interview. V states very clearly that she made mistakes with the women, she needs to learn to filter and she thinks she did learn as time goes on to not say anything. They were clear that just like the tabloids said Jake and Ali had a secret rendevous, which is totally not true, many of the other stories are not true like stealing money from her ex husband. I saw a couple in love, cute together, and growing stronger by uniting over the negative stories about Vienna. I think they are great together and I wish them luck.
    They appear to be facing the tabloids together and moving on with their lives, together. I again bring up Jill and Ed, they faced the tabloids, media, cameras at their every movement, and according to them, it only made them stronger, open up more to each other, strengthen their relationship. I sincerely hope the same thing goes for Jake and Vienna. I absolutely for sure would like all the bad press, tabloids, and others who have nothing good to say to be proved wrong. While I say this, I may be the one proved wrong, but I sincerely hope not. Jake made his decision to propose to Vienna - Hopefully he meant it.

FORT Regular

Thank you for explaining the radio interview everyone.

FORT Fanatic

Jake has to be loving all of this attention, even if it is bad. Why in the world would he agree to do DWTS when he and Vienna are currently under fire by the tabloids? At least Ed and Jillian had the sense to stay off camera for a while and let everything die down. Don't they realize these allegations are only going to become more and more ugly the longer they keep their faces on the tv? Please Jake, just go away and work on your relationship in private.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3847539;
    Jake has to be loving all of this attention, even if it is bad. Why in the world would he agree to do DWTS when he and Vienna are currently under fire by the tabloids? At least Ed and Jillian had the sense to stay off camera for a while and let everything die down. Don't they realize these allegations are only going to become more and more ugly the longer they keep their faces on the tv? Please Jake, just go away and work on your relationship in private.
    In all likelihood, he agreed to do DWTS months ago - these things aren't decided last minute.
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

You know, I was just thinking about this while changing the sheets on the bed (yay.) What is it about this particular show, the Bachelor and Bachelorette, that inspires this much tabloid attention? I mean, it's not the first reality tv show that has "scandals" - there have been pretty memorable characters in many other shows. But for some reason, this show brings out all the ex-girlfriends, and ex-boyfriends/husbands, old friends, etc, who seem willing to air all kinds of dirty laundry and past hurts for all the world to see. Is it because whenever you have a relationship, and it breaks up, it's often at the expense of one of the people in it...ie. you have someone with hurt feelings. Sometimes relationships end on a mutual note, but often someone is hurt and angry. When they see this person who hurt them go on a reality tv show about "love" they want to strike back and damage the person publicly. If Jake or Vienna were a contestant on TAR or Survivor, do you think any of the ex's would come forward like this, or the tabloids would be so eager for their story? It's just something I've been mulling over.

It seems to be going from bad to worst, too. With Jason/Molly/Melissa it was mainly the love triangle, but nobody really came forward from their past to disparage them. Then we had Jill and Ed, and the big Bethany/Lindsay story that dominated the front covers for a few weeks. Now we have Jake and Vienna, with people from each of their pasts coming out with "bombshells" about them that they want to share. I guess the whole thing just feels icky now, to me, so much so that I am questioning why I watch this and post on these boards. I feel like I'm complicit in the whole thing, like I'm helping to perpetuate it.

Where will it end? Do we really think Ali will get off easily, that she'll have the fairy tale season and ending? If the ratings are as good as they have been and having people like Fleiss and CH saying that scandal sells, I just see more of the same in the future, until every season ends with people being basically crucified. I wonder that anyone would want to do this show. Unless they really are ALL just fame-ho's who don't care about the negativity, they just want to be on tv and be famous. I don't buy anymore the basic premise of the show, the "I am here to find the person I will spend the rest of my life with" line of bull they throw out every season. It's not about that any more. It's about ratings and scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3847542;
    In all likelihood, he agreed to do DWTS months ago - these things aren't decided last minute.
    No doubt he has known about it quite awhile. Since back like....oh....when he was popular.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3847405;
    "We have shocking news of a local women in a scandal with the Bachelor Jake Pavelka. This is her first interview! You have to hear this story to believe it! Listen to it now!"

Link to podcast ~ Island 106 - Today's Best Music with "That Guy" Kramer in the Morning - Panama City, FL

Steve Kramer on Island 106 in Panama City, Florida did the interview.

In the initial interview, the radio show hosts indicate that they can't break the news because the woman is in negotiations, which will make her a huge amount of money.

And we're supposted to trust this? This sounds like EdGate all over again. There's supposedly documentation since the filming ended ... however, since Jake can't say the ultimate outcome, anything he may have said in texts, conversations with anyone is circumspect ... he signed on the dotted line that he will not reveal the ending, even if that means lying to his family, friends, etc.

Although, I do believe since Brad didn't propose to anyone, that TPTB have done what they can to ensure a proposal at the end. Matt said while he was on the plane, he couldn't believe he actually proposed. I'm sure there are a lot of bachelors that feel that way.

Little exerpt from Ellen today

Video Gallery - The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Closed Thread