Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

  1. #4961
    FORT Fogey Longhornfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3847203;
    Did anyone see the teleconference that Jake and Vienna did together? Some highlights:

    Jake says that Vienna and Tenley were the only two girls in the house who didn't trash talk the other girls the entire season so that was great.

    Vienna says maybe a wedding in 1 or 2 years, kids in 4-5 yrs. Jake says in response that you never know what's going to happen by accident.

    Vienna says that she and Tenley will be friends and lifelong friends. Also, she'll be friends with Gia and Corrie.
    Basically, Jake just threw Gia under the bus with all the rest of the girls in the house by saying ONLY Vienna and Tenley didn't partake in the trash talking. And Jake would know this how? He certainly wasn't there in the house when Vienna was "poking at" (Jake's mom's exact words) the other girls or visa versa, was he?

    So, was CH lying when he said that Vienna brought a lot of it on herself? Was Gia lying when she said that Vienna just didn't think first before speaking and didn't know when to shut up? And so on and so on? Get my drift?

    The more these two talk to the media, well, the more "lifelong friends" they are going to lose. It seems that they do have something in common, though. Neither one is thinking through their thoughts prior to speaking and neither one know when to shut up.

  2. #4962
    FORT Regular Prissypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    148

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3847401;
    Huge red flag.....

    If their news is entirely legit and on the up and up, just why can't they "legally" say too much about it?
    I listened to it and it doesn't sound like its a matter of questioning legitimacy. They're presenting it as the radio and source are in the process of negotiating details and they agreed they will not tell the story until everything is finalized. They state they "cannot share the story until a few more things are solidified because she is in the position where she can make big $$$$$$ off her story, and until that agreement is signed," they cannot divulge the details.

    They state it is not a fluke, that it is true and there is so much evidence, and there will be NO WAY for Jake to save face and that it cannot be denied and that Jake has broken EVERY SINGLE RULE of The Bachelor. Saying its a game changer, you will never watch the show in the same way again.

    The way they are promoting it, if they are wrong, oh boy will they be a total laughingstock. They're really blowing it up beyond the point of return. It sounds reeeeeally bad.

  3. #4963
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,404

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Jake: I Knew Vienna Was the "One" Before We Jumped Into Bed

    The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka wanted to know what love is -- and Vienna Girardi showed him.
    Although Girardi has been accused by other Bachelorettes of "shaking her boobs" at Pavelka to win his heart, the Bachelor in question says it was a chaste "45-minute conversation" about love that won him over.
    During the couple's Thursday appearance on The Ellen Degeneres Show, Pavelka explains that "there wasn't any single moment" in which he knew she was "The One." "Your heart just starts to fall, but when it really turned around was when we were in Napa Valley."
    DeGeneres knows that episode as well as any Bachelor fan. "When [Vienna] snuck down and got in bed with you?"
    "No, before that," Girardi explains.
    Pavelka says that he and Girardi had a heart-to-heart on a bench during their wine-country getaway (during a combined date with eliminated contestant Gia Allemand). "[Vienna] described what she thought of love."
    "This was in the courtyard. This wasn't in the bed," Girardi , 23, reiterates.
    "The bedtime was later," Pavelka says. During the chat, the 32-year-old pilot was struck by her "values and spirituality and different things like that...I just realized 'wow, we really line up.'"
    The controversial pair are avid watchers of their show, too. "We've watched almost every episode together," Girardi says. "We haven't watched the finale yet because we haven't had a chance to. We lived it -- we know what happened!"
    The smitten twosome have also been breaking post-Bachelor rules. "We've been together for the past three months," Girardi says.
    "Sneaking around?" DeGeneres asks.
    "Yes," Pavelka admits. "Illegally."
    "But we're engaged so we're allowed to sneak around," Girardi says.


    News - Jake: I Knew Vienna Was the "One" Before We Jumped Into Bed - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com
    Last edited by anders332; 03-04-2010 at 12:01 PM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  4. #4964
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    66

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3847488;
    I listened to it and it doesn't sound like its a matter of questioning legitimacy. They're presenting it as the radio and source are in the process of negotiating details and they agreed they will not tell the story until everything is finalized. They state they "cannot share the story until a few more things are solidified because she is in the position where she can make big $$$$$$ off her story, and until that agreement is signed," they cannot divulge the details.

    They state it is not a fluke, that it is true and there is so much evidence, and there will be NO WAY for Jake to save face and that it cannot be denied and that Jake has broken EVERY SINGLE RULE of The Bachelor. Saying its a game changer, you will never watch the show in the same way again.

    The way they are promoting it, if they are wrong, oh boy will they be a total laughingstock. They're really blowing it up beyond the point of return. It sounds reeeeeally bad.


    Can someone please explain the interview. My computer will not allow me to download the audio. Thanks!

  5. #4965
    FORT Fogey Luvstruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    1,375

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3847407;
    i will never argue that either person has great class or character. i do keep coming back to the place where i think that they want the same thing, whatever it is, or at least believe that their relationship is mutually beneficial for their individual goals.

    so, what's the point in slamming them, or in further scandal? it is what it is and they have what they want
    Jake did say to Gia that he wanted a woman who would make his dreams hers and her dreams his. Vienna is filling this bill by supporting him on DWTS. Now Jake has to fufill Vienna's dreams of becoming her prince charming. Give it time, what will be will be!!!!

  6. #4966
    FORT Fogey Longhornfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel;3847261;
    Regarding Vienna's relationships with the other women in the house - she now says she made mistakes with them in the beginning, but will be friends forever with Corrie, Gia and Tenley.
    Yet, in one interview Tenley specifically said she didn't know Vienna at all, she'd had very little to do with her as they were on opposite sides of the house during their time on the show, and Vienna implied to Jake's family that Tenley is a robot, so I wonder what makes Vienna think they'll be best buds?
    Corrie was one of the women who not only lampooned Vienna but also said the most unflattering things about her in her post departure interviews, so I wonder what makes Vienna think Corrie will be another best friend?
    Only Gia defended Vienna, and that is the oddest thing of all because she was the one treated most rudely by Vienna - that we were shown at least - during their double date, and, was a witness to Vienna complaining about Ali.
    As others have already commented on many other discrepancies, I won't repeat them all, but it's obvious that Vienna is either a liar or she's the one living in a Fantasyland/Disneyworld.
    Being blunt is not an attribute if it causes others pain. Any decent person knows that before saying anything one should consider first, is it necessary, second, is it true, and third, will it hurt someone if it is said. She never learnt that lesson, or if she ever did, feels that it doesn't apply to her, which is the absolute epitome of selfishness.
    The more these two speak, the more they put their feet in their mouths and the more they expose what they really are, they both make me sick.
    Excellent post. You have many valid points. I especially like your point about "being blunt". If Vienna has indeed really recognized this trait in her own personality and REALLY understands how she can hurt others with her words, then she has obviously failed to learn her lesson. By her own admission Vienna admitted to having had many rocky relationships with women in her past - which she explains away as them ALL being jealous of her.

    If one knows that what you say or do causes pain to others - when that is truly NOT YOUR INTENTION - and then they continue to do so, then it is either a lesson not learned or else it is INTENTIONAL.

  7. #4967
    FORT Regular Prissypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    148

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Basically 3 talk show radio hosts, two male and one female, have been in contact with a female from jake's past who has huge, undeniable evidence that Jake is bad and the bachelor is a farce. All 3 of them say its an absolute game changer with the show. the female cohost said she has been a huge fan and will never watch again. they guess that in a week they will be able to give details because they're entering into a contract with this woman. they said jake will never recover from this scandal.

  8. #4968
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,404

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3847507;
    Basically 3 talk show radio hosts, two male and one female, have been in contact with a female from jake's past who has huge, undeniable evidence that Jake is bad and the bachelor is a farce. All 3 of them say its an absolute game changer with the show. the female cohost said she has been a huge fan and will never watch again. they guess that in a week they will be able to give details because they're entering into a contract with this woman. they said jake will never recover from this scandal.
    I already knew that part - but does this woman from Jake's past have substantiated proof of that?? She's have to have taped conversations between her and Jake - or some other form of proof. But I suspect this is more about bringing Jake down than the franchise. Which many have known has been a farce for several seasons.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  9. #4969
    FORT Newbie sunshine722's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3847488;
    I listened to it and it doesn't sound like its a matter of questioning legitimacy. They're presenting it as the radio and source are in the process of negotiating details and they agreed they will not tell the story until everything is finalized. They state they "cannot share the story until a few more things are solidified because she is in the position where she can make big $$$$$$ off her story, and until that agreement is signed," they cannot divulge the details.

    They state it is not a fluke, that it is true and there is so much evidence, and there will be NO WAY for Jake to save face and that it cannot be denied and that Jake has broken EVERY SINGLE RULE of The Bachelor. Saying its a game changer, you will never watch the show in the same way again.

    The way they are promoting it, if they are wrong, oh boy will they be a total laughingstock. They're really blowing it up beyond the point of return. It sounds reeeeeally bad.
    I agree with you. There seems to be a shorter recording out there, but what was linked here, if true, sounds huge.

  10. #4970
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3847507;
    Basically 3 talk show radio hosts, two male and one female, have been in contact with a female from jake's past who has huge, undeniable evidence that Jake is bad and the bachelor is a farce. All 3 of them say its an absolute game changer with the show. the female cohost said she has been a huge fan and will never watch again. they guess that in a week they will be able to give details because they're entering into a contract with this woman. they said jake will never recover from this scandal.
    just adding a little more to this. Evidently the interview is 2 1/2 hours long. They said when they first talked to her they were skeptical because allegations like this can be proven wrong very easily, but she backed it up with text messages, documents, basically what they called a dairy of everything that has went on with Jake since the show started airing in November. They seemed rather stunned and shocked at whatever it is that this girl has told them. Going to be interesting to see what comes of this.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.