Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3847430;
    Where did they say this?!? Guess it goes to show they did not edit Vienna worse than she actually is because if they DID and they fabricated all the bad things about Vienna, why on earth would Jake and Vienna still support ABC and say that? Yes, they're under contract but they are not forced to pour on the love. Jillian & Ed certainly didn't. Jillian & Ed had no problems debunking the "inability to reach full mast" edit that ABC threw out there. You certainly don't see them pouring the love on ABC. Or Deanna. Or Jason and Molly, though I'm sure they do recently cause their wedding was paid for!
    Jake said it on Regis and Kelly on Tuesday. At least that's where I heard him call ABC family.

Anyone watch them on Ellen this morning?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3847422;
    Seeing this photo directly under the US Weekly cover of their FRC pic, there is a very noticeable difference in Vienna's appearance. Has she had something done to her face? I can't put my finger on it. She looked different on ATFR, too but I couldn't figure it out then.

Anyone else seeing this or am I in need of an eye doc appointment to have my contact Rx changed?
    V looks like she has lost weight, since the show, and those mags often photoshop so much, sometimes I barely recognize people.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3847432;
    Did not even notice that at first. Dyyyyying of laughter.

At least we'll be able to more accurately guess his height. Chelsea's height and measurements are likely documented somewhere. So we have a better starting point now!
    I heard she is 5' 2".

I'm not sure if I posted this correctly, but in Wednesday's New York Post (page 76), there was a column titled, "Jake: We're the real thing" (the caption under a nice photo of them says HONESTLY: Jake & Vienna). Here is the last paragraph and the last sentence which made me laugh:
    "Plans to move to Dallas together have been put on hold following Jake's upcoming stint on "Dancing With the Stars." Instead, Vienna will be in the audience during the "DWTS" tapings held in Los Angeles. During the day, while her fiance is practicing the cha-cha, she said she wants to try her hand at motivational speaking."
    'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka says he and winner Vienna are the real thing - NYPOST.com

Jake: We're the real thing
    By MAXINE SHEN

Last Updated: 12:21 PM, March 3, 2010

Posted: 3:07 AM, March 3, 2010

'The Bachelor" proposal is the real deal, insist newly betrothed Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi.

"We are officially engaged. Yes, we're going to get married," Jake told reporters during a conference call yesterday.

Jake proposed to Vienna on Monday night's "Bachelor" finale, getting down on one knee and presenting her with a 2.72-carat, custom-designed $42,000 Neil Lane diamond ring.

The happy couple doesn't have a date set for the wedding yet, although Vienna indicated that it would happen within a year or two.

"We're going to take our time with that . . . I just want to date my fiancée for a little while," Jake said. "We're engaged, but we haven't seen our first movie yet."

Since wrapping the show three months ago, the pair were only allowed to see each other every other week, using aliases and staying hidden in a house to keep fans from finding out who Jake popped the question to. "I felt like we were in the witness protection program," the commercial pilot said.

Plans to move to Dallas together have been put on hold following Jake's upcoming stint on "Dancing With the Stars." Instead, Vienna will be in the audience during the "DWTS" tapings held in Los Angeles. During the day, while her fiancé is practicing the cha-cha, she said she wants to try her hand at motivational speaking.

There's a promo pic of them together and he's not that much taller than her - I don't think I can post in this thread though - can I?

Vienna wants to be a motivational speaker??? Colour me not interested.

What happens when Jake gets booted early on - I figure it's a toss up between him and Kate Gosselin going first.
    Last edited by anders332; 03-04-2010 at 12:19 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;3847444;
    I'm not sure if I posted this correctly, but in Wednesday's New York Post (page 76), there was a column titled, "Jake: We're the real thing" (the caption under a nice photo of them says HONESTLY: Jake & Vienna). Here is the last paragraph and the last sentence which made me laugh:
    "Plans to move to Dallas together have been put on hold following Jake's upcoming stint on "Dancing With the Stars." Instead, Vienna will be in the audience during the "DWTS" tapings held in Los Angeles. During the day, while her fiance is practicing the cha-cha, she said she wants to try her hand at motivational speaking."
    'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka says he and winner Vienna are the real thing - NYPOST.com
    Motivational speaking! About what? And in that phony little baby girl voice of hers?

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel;3847283;
    I'm sorry, I have no idea why you made these statements. I'm 65 years old, a mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother of a daughter, three granddaughters, and one great grand-daughter, I am not responsible for Vienna's actions or what has been publicised about her.
    Like everyone else here, I have an opinion and I'm posting my opinions, and mine are far from the worst that have been posted here or on any other website.
    If you have an objection to that then I believe you are barking up the wrong tree. Write to the tabloids and show-business websites who are publishing all of the so-called nastiness about Vienna. It's that information which should be your target, not my comments.
    I show my disapproval of these rag mags and sites by not purchasing them or viewing them. the only other effective way to disuade them from publishing this trash is to write their advertisers. Money is what it's all about. The unfortunate thing is alot of people believe every innuendo that is published in these things - my grandmother used to swear by everything the Enquirer published.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3847449;
    There's a promo pic of them together and he's not that much taller than her - I don't think I can post in this thread though - can I?

Vienna wants to be a motivational speaker??? Colour me not interested.

What happens when Jake gets booted early on - I figure it's a toss up between him and Kate Gosselin going first.
    Jake also said in the interview they are only in LA, while he is on DWTS. If he is booted off early then they will go straight to Dallas.

I realize that - but he's making it sound like he'll be there for weeks and weeks - it premieres on the 22nd? So the first boot will be on the 29th, second on April 5. I figure he's out 1 or 2.

They're there now for practice - so they could get about a month out of being in LA - I'm sure we'll see them in the media A LOT!!

Tenley said she'd love to be invited to be on DWTS. Maybe someone will get injured and she can replace?? wouldn't that be awkward!!

Closed Thread