Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

i've really become so confused by all of this.

on one hand, it seems that neither jake nor vienna was at all surprised or disappointed on the person their choice turned out to be off of the show. meaning, they each knew what they were getting into, and chose it willingly because their goals and desires line up at least for the time being.

and for those reasons, i want to have hope for their success as a couple, and i actually do have hope.

on the other hand, the media has been very successful in at least creating the appearance of vienna being a scandalously bad choice for jake. between loads of people speaking up about her past indiscretions, an ex-bf being arrested, party photos... all that combined with jake going on yet another show, i do wonder if they are in it for love or money, so to speak.

i will never argue that either person has great class or character. i do keep coming back to the place where i think that they want the same thing, whatever it is, or at least believe that their relationship is mutually beneficial for their individual goals.

so, what's the point in slamming them, or in further scandal? it is what it is and they have what they want
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3847401;
    Huge red flag.....

If their news is entirely legit and on the up and up, just why can't they "legally" say too much about it?
    Agreed, Bloomers.

Can you or someone tell me if the "sleuthing" on the J & V rumors will continue in this media thread?

Thanks.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel;3847283;
    I'm sorry, I have no idea why you made these statements. I'm 65 years old, a mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother of a daughter, three granddaughters, and one great grand-daughter, I am not responsible for Vienna's actions or what has been publicised about her.
    Like everyone else here, I have an opinion and I'm posting my opinions, and mine are far from the worst that have been posted here or on any other website.
    If you have an objection to that then I believe you are barking up the wrong tree. Write to the tabloids and show-business websites who are publishing all of the so-called nastiness about Vienna. It's that information which should be your target, not my comments.
    My post was not directed at you personally, just saying having an opinion is one thing but judging someone with name calling is an entirely, different animal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3847405;
    "We have shocking news of a local women in a scandal with the Bachelor Jake Pavelka. This is her first interview! You have to hear this story to believe it! Listen to it now!"

Link to podcast ~ Island 106 - Today's Best Music with "That Guy" Kramer in the Morning - Panama City, FL

Steve Kramer on Island 106 in Panama City, Florida did the interview.
    This sounds like it is possibly flygirl who flatout bitterly told us that Jake broke up with her to be on the Bachelor.
    My question if I were to ask the DJ would be: "Have you seen with your own eyes the texts? Have you checked out any audio evidence to make sure it is actually Jake's voice and matched it with dates, etc.?"

This sounds eerily like what happened with Ed....

1. Would Jake make the exact same mistakes as Ed?
    2. Would an ex or copycat come forth with the same same procedures as happened with Ed?
    3. Would the producers "force" any Bachelor to propose?
    If so, how could they?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3846590;
    Well, it must be true then. That's where ALL the truthful people go to give their scoop on this show.
    I'm not saying its true. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear. I was merely saying there are already stories of infidelity on Jake's part now. Hence the "yikes" because they have been in the tabs for over a month now. Jed wasn't even in them half that long.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3846755;
    Again: This is a cute picture of the two of them!

Seeing this photo directly under the US Weekly cover of their FRC pic, there is a very noticeable difference in Vienna's appearance. Has she had something done to her face? I can't put my finger on it. She looked different on ATFR, too but I couldn't figure it out then.

Anyone else seeing this or am I in need of an eye doc appointment to have my contact Rx changed?

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3846840;
    I could see aggravating the neck injury doing the jump but I doubt the rest is true since Jake & her both said ABC is their family now...
    Where did they say this?!? Guess it goes to show they did not edit Vienna worse than she actually is because if they DID and they fabricated all the bad things about Vienna, why on earth would Jake and Vienna still support ABC and say that? Yes, they're under contract but they are not forced to pour on the love. Jillian & Ed certainly didn't. Jillian & Ed had no problems debunking the "inability to reach full mast" edit that ABC threw out there. You certainly don't see them pouring the love on ABC. Or Deanna. Or Jason and Molly, though I'm sure they do recently cause their wedding was paid for!

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3846874;
    At least he has new shoes for DWTS, the first time I've ever seen him not wearing those zipper lifts. I wonder if someone had to help him tie the laces.
    Did not even notice that at first. Dyyyyying of laughter.

At least we'll be able to more accurately guess his height. Chelsea's height and measurements are likely documented somewhere. So we have a better starting point now!

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3847422;
    Seeing this photo directly under the US Weekly cover of their FRC pic, there is a very noticeable difference in Vienna's appearance. Has she had something done to her face? I can't put my finger on it. She looked different on ATFR, too but I couldn't figure it out then.

Anyone else seeing this or am I in need of an eye doc appointment to have my contact Rx changed?
    They both look totally different to me.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3847405;
    "We have shocking news of a local women in a scandal with the Bachelor Jake Pavelka. This is her first interview! You have to hear this story to believe it! Listen to it now!"

Link to podcast ~ Island 106 - Today's Best Music with "That Guy" Kramer in the Morning - Panama City, FL

Steve Kramer on Island 106 in Panama City, Florida did the interview.

I have had a sense since the lukewarm proposal that their characters are engaged. So...nothing would surprise me at this point.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Closed Thread