Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

thanks sdl and tssouth for your personal comments to use as comparisons to Jake and Vienna. I'm in full agreement that using the argument that "Vienna is like many others her age" doesn't cut it. Yes, many of todays teens and young adults have extremely loose morals, engage in recreational sex, etc etc and have truly become a "ME" generation, that's for sure....but that doens't make it right. There's lot's of young ones out there though that do have values and morals and they, like Tenley, get tagged as "boring".

Jake and Vienna's words and actions could be excused by some as "editing" but these post show interviews are right from the horses mouth, and are pretty much confirming what many have thought all along. They are both very arrogant, dillusional people IMO and no matter how hard they try.... they will never be adored by the masses, which is what I believe they think will happen and all they have to do is tell their side of the story.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3847323;
    thanks sdl and tssouth for your personal comments to use as comparisons to Jake and Vienna. I'm in full agreement that using the argument that "Vienna is like many others her age" doesn't cut it. Yes, many of todays teens and young adults have extremely loose morals, engage in recreational sex, etc etc and have truly become a "ME" generation, that's for sure....but that doens't make it right. There's lot's of young ones out there though that do have values and morals and they, like Tenley, get tagged as "boring".

Jake and Vienna's words and actions could be excused by some as "editing" but these post show interviews are right from the horses mouth, and are pretty much confirming what many have thought all along. They are both very arrogant, dillusional people IMO and no matter how hard they try.... they will never be adored by the masses, which is what I believe they think will happen and all they have to do is tell their side of the story.
    I understand and totally agree about the morale issue. I have learned though that sometimes when people are flinging stones they too are just as guilty in their past. I remember the Bil Clinton saga...some of those senators and house of reps that were demanding impeachment ended up having their affairs come to light too. It is so easy to fling he mud at someone else without looking at yourself. How many of us would like to be on a show like that to only have every little rock overturned for everyone to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3847324;
    I understand and totally agree about the morale issue. I have learned though that sometimes when people are flinging stones they too are just as guilty in their past. I remember the Bil Clinton saga...some of those senators and house of reps that were demanding impeachment ended up having their affairs come to light too. It is so easy to fling he mud at someone else without looking at yourself. How many of us would like to be on a show like that to only have every little rock overturned for everyone to see.
    I agree BUT I think the whole issue with Vienna (and Jake) is that many don't believe that this "questionable" behaviour is in their past yet. Vienna hasn't shown in any way that says she's changed and matured from the sleezy teen that she was. Jake also wanted to be portrayed as a churchgoing nice guy, that always finishes last everything they've said and done on and off the show says different IMO
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

That is the exact reason I would never go on a show like that... maybe not a whole skeleton but definitely some bones that I would want kept in the closet ... for my family's sake

Radio interview with an unidentified ex-girlfriend of Jake's is on the one site that is continually updating tabloid stories on Jake and Vienna. She said that Jake was forced to propose to Vienna. The ex will identify herself soon with information on their meet-up.

Steve Kramer on Island 106 in Panama City, Florida did the interview.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 03-04-2010 at 10:05 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

The concept and manipulations of these types of shows is no longer a "new" thing. Anyone signing that contract knows that there is the potential, especially if you are the LEAD, to be scrutinized, analyzed and fair game. Some may not realize how the producers of the show actually use that to their advantage, but I think even that now is becoming apparent. I don't think most people feel a need to go on these types of shows anyway, and if you did and you know full well that you have skeletons in your closet but you do it anyway...can we just say naive or too much desire for that 15 minutes of fame?

Here is the link to the radio station's pod cast on their Bachelor story ~ Island 106 - Today's Best Music with "That Guy" Kramer in the Morning - Panama City, FL

"We have a very big announcement to make but legally we can't say to much about it except for this......"

Scandalous they say!

I just read it on that site, Blondie. Thanks. Don't know what to think.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3847397;
    Here is the link to the radio station's pod cast on their Bachelor story ~ Island 106 - Today's Best Music with "That Guy" Kramer in the Morning - Panama City, FL

"We have a very big announcement to make but legally we can't say to much about it except for this......"

Scandalous they say!
    Huge red flag.....

If their news is entirely legit and on the up and up, just why can't they "legally" say too much about it?
    Last edited by Bloomers; 03-04-2010 at 10:57 AM.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

"We have shocking news of a local women in a scandal with the Bachelor Jake Pavelka. This is her first interview! You have to hear this story to believe it! Listen to it now!"

Link to podcast ~ Island 106 - Today's Best Music with "That Guy" Kramer in the Morning - Panama City, FL

Steve Kramer on Island 106 in Panama City, Florida did the interview.

Closed Thread