Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3846682;
    Why would they not want some normal dates - doesn't everyone - I cannot imagine what it must be like to be shut up in a "safe house" and not be able to even walk down the street together. I just remember Jill and Ed mentioning that they were going stir crazy and Ed decided to throw large rocks into the pool and Jill would dive down and bring them up. Anything to stop being bored. You can only watch so many movies, play so many games, then it gets old quick.
    During the whole filming of the season everyone is whining about wanting "alone time" and when they get it ... they are bored and don't like it ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3847232;
    During the whole filming of the season everyone is whining about wanting "alone time" and when they get it ... they are bored and don't like it ?
    can't imagine why they'd be bored and have nothing to talk about with the love of their lives, the one they're betrothed to, the one they want to grow old with.... you know, the person they met 2 months ago and spent a total of 24 hrs with
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3846562;
    Not sure if I watched the same one, but he did the same thing in the at least two of them I have watched now. One of the comments from Jake was "Well I don't want to stick it to Ali but, she did unfairly instigate ALL of it towards Vienna. Vienna is just an honest person who says what she feels." Vienna's response was she took the high road and was the bigger person in the house. Jake goes on to say being the Bachelorette, Ali will grow and mature into a great person. News flash Jake..it didn't help you!
    Wow, he's really in denial. So poor Vienna is just a great girl with a heart of gold who was misunderstood by all and it's all that big bad Ali's fault. I guess the other girls and those in her past all were wrong too or just jealous. Good luck with that, Jake.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3847212;
    Outside of this show, and the brainwashing that goes on, here's what I see:
    Jake: short guy, never completed college, talks religion but doesn't practice it, booooring, 32 and unmarried, giggles when women touch him, can't ride a motorcycle worth a damn, longest career ever in a starter job, stole from his business partner, wears funny shoes, horny, untruthful, a dorky guy you don't like but won't go away, hates tattoos but loves the kinds of girls who have them, has a family that is as gullible as he is, loser.
    Vienna: proof that men and horses can breed, bleaches hair and teeth, spray tans the rest, redefined "obnoxious" as "honest," "immature" as ""playful," and "skanky" as "warm," stole the boob job, should have stolen a nose job and gotten her eyes uncrossed, missed church for bikini contests, best employment ever was Hooters, hated by other women, loved by old boyfriend who resisted arrest at her home and recently had to go to jail, draws attention by making out with other girls on stage, Dad's name is Vinnie, dresses her dog, hobby is wrecking cars, best lighting is neon, unemployed, loser.

The prettiest horse that I have ever seen.

Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Regular

I just saw the interview on youtube when Vienna is wearing the red dress. I thought it was a wonderful interview. V states very clearly that she made mistakes with the women, she needs to learn to filter and she thinks she did learn as time goes on to not say anything. They were clear that just like the tabloids said Jake and Ali had a secret rendevous, which is totally not true, many of the other stories are not true like stealing money from her ex husband. I saw a couple in love, cute together, and growing stronger by uniting over the negative stories about Vienna. I think they are great together and I wish them luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3847203;
    Did anyone see the teleconference that Jake and Vienna did together? Some highlights:

Jake says that Vienna and Tenley were the only two girls in the house who didn't trash talk the other girls the entire season so that was great.

Vienna says maybe a wedding in 1 or 2 years, kids in 4-5 yrs. Jake says in response that you never know what's going to happen by accident.

Vienna says that she and Tenley will be friends and lifelong friends. Also, she'll be friends with Gia and Corrie.

Does Jake have a say when they get married, have babies, go to the bathroom? I think I get it now about the type of woman Jake likes. Someone who babies him (controlls) and tells him how things are going to be.

Regarding Vienna's relationships with the other women in the house - she now says she made mistakes with them in the beginning, but will be friends forever with Corrie, Gia and Tenley.
    Yet, in one interview Tenley specifically said she didn't know Vienna at all, she'd had very little to do with her as they were on opposite sides of the house during their time on the show, and Vienna implied to Jake's family that Tenley is a robot, so I wonder what makes Vienna think they'll be best buds?
    Corrie was one of the women who not only lampooned Vienna but also said the most unflattering things about her in her post departure interviews, so I wonder what makes Vienna think Corrie will be another best friend?
    Only Gia defended Vienna, and that is the oddest thing of all because she was the one treated most rudely by Vienna - that we were shown at least - during their double date, and, was a witness to Vienna complaining about Ali.
    As others have already commented on many other discrepancies, I won't repeat them all, but it's obvious that Vienna is either a liar or she's the one living in a Fantasyland/Disneyworld.
    Being blunt is not an attribute if it causes others pain. Any decent person knows that before saying anything one should consider first, is it necessary, second, is it true, and third, will it hurt someone if it is said. She never learnt that lesson, or if she ever did, feels that it doesn't apply to her, which is the absolute epitome of selfishness.
    The more these two speak, the more they put their feet in their mouths and the more they expose what they really are, they both make me sick.
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel;3847261;
    Regarding Vienna's relationships with the other women in the house - she now says she made mistakes with them in the beginning, but will be friends forever with Corrie, Gia and Tenley.
    Yet, in one interview Tenley specifically said she didn't know Vienna at all, she'd had very little to do with her as they were on opposite sides of the house during their time on the show, and Vienna implied to Jake's family that Tenley is a robot, so I wonder what makes Vienna think they'll be best buds?
    Corrie was one of the women who not only lampooned Vienna but also said the most unflattering things about her in her post departure interviews, so I wonder what makes Vienna think Corrie will be another best friend?
    Only Gia defended Vienna, and that is the oddest thing of all because she was the one treated most rudely by Vienna - that we were shown at least - during their double date, and, was a witness to Vienna complaining about Ali.
    As others have already commented on many other discrepancies, I won't repeat them all, but it's obvious that Vienna is either a liar or she's the one living in a Fantasyland/Disneyworld.
    Being blunt is not an attribute if it causes others pain. Any decent person knows that before saying anything one should consider first, is it necessary, second, is it true, and third, will it hurt someone if it is said. She never learnt that lesson, or if she ever did, feels that it doesn't apply to her, which is the absolute epitome of selfishness.The more these two speak, the more they put their feet in their mouths and the more they expose what they really are, they both make me sick.
    Vienna, now realize that about herself and she is now a work in progress.

I apologize if this has already been posted, but y'all have to check out Jake's personal website: jake-pavelka.com

After looking over this website is there really any doubt why he went on The Bachelorette and then agreed to do The Bacehlor? Vienna who?

If they are for real and live happily ever then hurrah for them, I don't want to be critical of two people in love. I've been in relationships that other people questioned and gossiped about and it sucks, no doubt. I can't help but wonder though...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3847203;
    Did anyone see the teleconference that Jake and Vienna did together? Some highlights:

Jake says that Vienna and Tenley were the only two girls in the house who didn't trash talk the other girls the entire season so that was great.

Vienna says maybe a wedding in 1 or 2 years, kids in 4-5 yrs. Jake says in response that you never know what's going to happen by accident.

Vienna says that she and Tenley will be friends and lifelong friends. Also, she'll be friends with Gia and Corrie.
    He just can't help himself. He has to let anyone and everyone know just how much he's getting these days. It was, after all, the main reason for doing the Bach I guess. Jake should just go find some locker room somewhere and find his audience there.

Closed Thread