Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Did anyone see the teleconference that Jake and Vienna did together? Some highlights:

Jake says that Vienna and Tenley were the only two girls in the house who didn't trash talk the other girls the entire season so that was great.

Vienna says maybe a wedding in 1 or 2 years, kids in 4-5 yrs. Jake says in response that you never know what's going to happen by accident.

Vienna says that she and Tenley will be friends and lifelong friends. Also, she'll be friends with Gia and Corrie.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3847203;
    Did anyone see the teleconference that Jake and Vienna did together? Some highlights:

Jake says that Vienna and Tenley were the only two girls in the house who didn't trash talk the other girls the entire season so that was great.

Vienna says maybe a wedding in 1 or 2 years, kids in 4-5 yrs. Jake says in response that you never know what's going to happen by accident.

Vienna says that she and Tenley will be friends and lifelong friends. Also, she'll be friends with Gia and Corrie.
    Didn't see but wish I had. If you have a link to it... PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3847205;
    Didn't see but wish I had. If you have a link to it... PM me.
    It's on ABCMedianet under press releases. I'll PM it to you just in case you don't know how to get there.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3845565;
    What? Didn't she go to Jake during the 2-1 date along with Gia when she talked about Ali and her comments and how hurt she was? Was all that about manipulation, pushing his buttons, making the right moves? Every time she talks she doesn't edit her thoughts.
    Yes, V told Jake (in front of Gia) that Ali told her that she didn't know how he could like a girl like her (V) if he liked her (Ali). Remember their 1:1 time that night at the castle? He didn't do anything with her but hold her hand (that's what we saw) and V in PI said Jake was distant and she didn't know where "his head and heart was right now" and "it would hurt so bad if I fell in love with him and he was in love with someone else". Personally, I think he was remembering what V had told him about what Ali said and didn't want to press his luck with Ali by messing around with V.

What I can't get my arms around is when V went to his room that night at the castle and he was so distant with her and when she kissed him and got up to leave, he wiped off her kiss in a very insulting manner like he couldn't stand her. Yet about 3 weeks later, he professes his love for her and proposes marriage. That blows my mind, unless it's a producer induced proposal.

LOL I hardly doubt Vienna didnt talk trash about all of the other girls they arent going to hate her for no reason and she did call Tenley a "robot" in the finale
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

sdl

Outside of this show, and the brainwashing that goes on, here's what I see:
    Jake: short guy, never completed college, talks religion but doesn't practice it, booooring, 32 and unmarried, giggles when women touch him, can't ride a motorcycle worth a damn, longest career ever in a starter job, stole from his business partner, wears funny shoes, horny, untruthful, a dorky guy you don't like but won't go away, hates tattoos but loves the kinds of girls who have them, has a family that is as gullible as he is, loser.
    Vienna: proof that men and horses can breed, bleaches hair and teeth, spray tans the rest, redefined "obnoxious" as "honest," "immature" as ""playful," and "skanky" as "warm," stole the boob job, should have stolen a nose job and gotten her eyes uncrossed, missed church for bikini contests, best employment ever was Hooters, hated by other women, loved by old boyfriend who resisted arrest at her home and recently had to go to jail, draws attention by making out with other girls on stage, Dad's name is Vinnie, dresses her dog, hobby is wrecking cars, best lighting is neon, unemployed, loser.

Except of course that Vienna made the "I'm not a robot" comment ---regarding the difference between her and Tenley --- to his Mother.

I don't want to be mean --- but every time I read the horse reference to Vienna's looks --- my mind says well maybe Jake chose her because he's a horses arse and knew they were a match.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3847212;
    Outside of this show, and the brainwashing that goes on, here's what I see:
    Jake: short guy, never completed college, talks religion but doesn't practice it, booooring, 32 and unmarried, giggles when women touch him, can't ride a motorcycle worth a damn, longest career ever in a starter job, stole from his business partner, wears funny shoes, horny, untruthful, a dorky guy you don't like but won't go away, hates tattoos but loves the kinds of girls who have them, has a family that is as gullible as he is, loser.
    Vienna: proof that men and horses can breed, bleaches hair and teeth, spray tans the rest, redefined "obnoxious" as "honest," "immature" as ""playful," and "skanky" as "warm," stole the boob job, should have stolen a nose job and gotten her eyes uncrossed, missed church for bikini contests, best employment ever was Hooters, hated by other women, loved by old boyfriend who resisted arrest at her home and recently had to go to jail, draws attention by making out with other girls on stage, Dad's name is Vinnie, dresses her dog, hobby is wrecking cars, best lighting is neon, unemployed, loser.
    I think that pretty much sums them up

thanks for all your input this season
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

"I'm not a robot!" said Vienna, re: Tenley. And that's just one thing off the top of my head. Apparently, Jake needs to get his hearing checked.

I've been away most of the day and just now catching up on all of his comments. So much for the moral church-goer! No one gets under my skin more than religious hypocrites, namely because I am religious and take it seriously and am sincere about it. IMO, this guy is the definition of a religious hypocrite. I tried to see the best in Jake, and give him benefit of the doubt. My mistake.

Beyond that: He really is, in fact, a total dolt. No one in their right mind and with any manners whatsoever says the stuff he's saying today to the press! (ex. chasing her around the house...)

And I can't decide if he actually believes all of this "Ali is the devil and Vienna is just waiting for her halo to be delivered" garbage, or he's just lying through his teeth to 1. Appease his sweetums or 2. Act like a bitter little man-child over the fact that Ali left him in favor of her work. If he's lying, very soon he'll be able to audition for the role of Pinocchio in a theater company. He'll have the nose for it!

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3847047;
    Here's my understanding of the Niki West situation, told to me by someone who I think has a pretty good handle on things although I can't swear by the exact dates and intricate details because the conversation went fast:
    Niki West and Jake Pavelka both invested in Prime Star Transportation as business partners. They have known each other for many years.
    The company owns or leases a couple of limos and a couple of party buses.
    They were the only employees of the company, meaning that if you called you probably got Niki or Jake. The email went to the two of them.
    Their business office was Jake's house.
    When they needed drivers, they would contract someone although Jake used to do a lot of the driving (before he was famous).
    Jake held the permits in his name, although Niki was a full partner.
    The company never actually made a profit, but they kept a joint account with enough to cover expenses and necessary payments.
    Last year, Jake had a girlfriend he wanted to impress by taking her to New York in style. He didn't have the money (hadn't been flying, not compensated for the B'ette) so he drained the business account of $4000.
    Niki was furious because he essentially bankrupted them. I'm not sure if she told the tabloids or someone else reported it, but it was bad.
    Jake then told her that he would get money from doing TB and pay it back, which he did. Now that he's on DWTS, money is not a problem.
    So Niki has forgiven him, and she is still running the limo service.
    I read that story was complete crock. Now it is true, because????

Closed Thread