Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3847176;
    Did you see the end of that ET video where he said that his DWTS partner had him in a onesie? Vienna was laughing & threatened to take a pic I guess for public consumption & his facial expressions & voice got stern with her...no way that was going to happen.

What is a onesie?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3847179;
    What is a onesie?
    You know what those baby onesie's look like? Picture that on a man.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3847182;
    You know what those baby onesie's look like? Picture that on a man.
    That is what he had to wear? I wonder what for?

Did you see the end of that ET video where he said that his DWTS partner had him in a onesie? Vienna was laughing & threatened to take a pic I guess for public consumption & his facial expressions & voice got stern with her...no way that was going to happen. Got a look at what I thought could be some of that domineering....
    I noticed that during the dune buggy group date and how he talked about Jessie's driving. He was really annoyed and short tempered...it gave me a bad vibe about the guy. I don't get why he seemed so mad at her.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3847047;
    Here's my understanding of the Niki West situation, told to me by someone who I think has a pretty good handle on things although I can't swear by the exact dates and intricate details because the conversation went fast:
    Niki West and Jake Pavelka both invested in Prime Star Transportation as business partners. They have known each other for many years.
    The company owns or leases a couple of limos and a couple of party buses.
    They were the only employees of the company, meaning that if you called you probably got Niki or Jake. The email went to the two of them.
    Their business office was Jake's house.
    When they needed drivers, they would contract someone although Jake used to do a lot of the driving (before he was famous).
    Jake held the permits in his name, although Niki was a full partner.
    The company never actually made a profit, but they kept a joint account with enough to cover expenses and necessary payments.
    Last year, Jake had a girlfriend he wanted to impress by taking her to New York in style. He didn't have the money (hadn't been flying, not compensated for the B'ette) so he drained the business account of $4000.
    Niki was furious because he essentially bankrupted them. I'm not sure if she told the tabloids or someone else reported it, but it was bad.
    Jake then told her that he would get money from doing TB and pay it back, which he did. Now that he's on DWTS, money is not a problem.
    So Niki has forgiven him, and she is still running the limo service.
    She is the one that was quoted in the US Weekly magazine I saw posted on another site on 2-19 about seeing Jake since shows taping ending...."Jake looks like he's in pain because of his decision. I know he's second guessing himself."

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3847185;
    I noticed that during the dune buggy group date and how he talked about Jessie's driving. He was really annoyed and short tempered...it gave me a bad vibe about the guy. I don't get why he seemed so mad at her.
    Maybe because that meant his "princess" wasn't able to keep up close with his dune buggy....

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3847183;
    That is what he had to wear? I wonder what for?
    I guess so unless it's not that type of onesie.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3847047;
    Here's my understanding of the Niki West situation, told to me by someone who I think has a pretty good handle on things although I can't swear by the exact dates and intricate details because the conversation went fast:
    Niki West and Jake Pavelka both invested in Prime Star Transportation as business partners. They have known each other for many years.
    The company owns or leases a couple of limos and a couple of party buses.
    They were the only employees of the company, meaning that if you called you probably got Niki or Jake. The email went to the two of them.
    Their business office was Jake's house.
    When they needed drivers, they would contract someone although Jake used to do a lot of the driving (before he was famous).
    Jake held the permits in his name, although Niki was a full partner.
    The company never actually made a profit, but they kept a joint account with enough to cover expenses and necessary payments.
    Last year, Jake had a girlfriend he wanted to impress by taking her to New York in style. He didn't have the money (hadn't been flying, not compensated for the B'ette) so he drained the business account of $4000.
    Niki was furious because he essentially bankrupted them. I'm not sure if she told the tabloids or someone else reported it, but it was bad.
    Jake then told her that he would get money from doing TB and pay it back, which he did. Now that he's on DWTS, money is not a problem.
    So Niki has forgiven him, and she is still running the limo service.
    If my memory serves me right....I think it was during a PI he said he questioned Vienna if she understood the value of a dollar. It was tied to her having a lot of accidents & laughing about it on the show. & he spends $4,000?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3846775;
    I bet they love all the attention if they didnt then he would have said "NO" to DWTS
    Exactly. They love it and will probably be on the cover w/ interviews on those same tabloids they rail against.

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3847189;
    Maybe because that meant his "princess" wasn't able to keep up close with his dune buggy....
    Yeah, maybe. I sure wouldn't want him teaching me to fly or anything for that matter.

Did you see the end of that ET video where he said that his DWTS partner had him in a onesie? Vienna was laughing & threatened to take a pic I guess for public consumption & his facial expressions & voice got stern with her...no way that was going to happen. Got a look at what I thought could be some of that domineering....
    Jake in a onesie.... just add a tutu over it and he can be "princess for a day"

The overall feeling I got from that video was that Jake and V thought that in one interveiw, they were going to clear everything up and we'd all be "oh, so that's what really happened... we love you guys, you can now be America's sweetheart couple" oh Jake, you've got a lot to learn.... not gonna work that way.... "no votes for you" (said in my best soup nazi voice)
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Closed Thread