Closed Thread
Page 49 of 544 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Schefft, who was on both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, found love with fellow Joe Waterman on her season and married him in May 2009.
    Gotta love these tabloid magazines and their accuracy.

Tell me again why anyone believes anything that they say???

FORT Newbie

TMZ has two new pictures of Ryan and this comment:
    The "Bachelor" producer who was fired over an alleged inappropriate relationship with a show contestant was seen tooling around West Hollywood yesterday -- presumably looking for a gig with less strict rules about hooking up with coworkers.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

ARGHHH! Promo sleaze and non-checkers run with it. ARGHHH!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by jammf;3798208;
    TMZ has two new pictures of Ryan and this comment:
    The "Bachelor" producer who was fired over an alleged inappropriate relationship with a show contestant was seen tooling around West Hollywood yesterday -- presumably looking for a gig with less strict rules about hooking up with coworkers.
    Oh, my. You gotta love TMZ ... LOL

Regarding Tenley and "I'm pregnant" phrase.
    On another site someone posted the following (not an exact quote)

Tenley: Jake, I need to tell you something about my past, but its really painful for me.

Jake: Tenley, there is nothing you can tell me that would make me upset.

Tenley: Really? How about this? I'm pregnant!

Both laugh and Tenley is relaxed and tells him about her marriage.

Has anyone seen this yet? Jake is supposed to name the 8 women on the group date with him and he can't! haha! There is also a preview of some of the women doing their jokes on stage. Kathryn is shown a little more here!

Dish Of Salt: ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka’s Group Date - ‘I Feel Like The Luckiest Guy In The World’ | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

In Touch Exclusive:
    At Home With The New Bachelor

"I have a lot of really good memories of this house," Jake Pavelka, the 31-year-old star of ABC's hit reality show The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love, tells In Touch about the six-bedroom, 10,000-square-foot mansion where 25 lovely ladies vied for his attention and, hopefully, his hand. "It's surreal being back here," says Jake, a professional pilot and businessman who hails from Texas and was chosen to star on the 14th installment of the hit show after he was rejected by Jillian Harris on last season's The Bachelorette. Although Jake came in sixth place with Jillian, his folksy charm and old-school manners struck a chord with viewers, who flooded ABC with requests for him to be brought back for another chance at love. "It's flattering," says Jake. "Being on this show is the opportunity of a lifetime." Luckily for Jake and the show's contestants, the house is considered one of the most romantic spots in LA. Built in 2005 using rare materials from Mexico, India, China and Morocco, the massive mansion is designed to resemble a centuries-old Italian-style estate, with amenities like a gourmet kitchen and indoor and outdoor hand-carved fireplaces. And, depending on which balcony one is gazing out from, the canyon, mountain and vineyard views are as breathtaking as they are awe-inspiring.
    Celebrity news and entertainment from In Touch Weekly
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3798950;
    Has anyone seen this yet? Jake is supposed to name the 8 women on the group date with him and he can't! haha! There is also a preview of some of the women doing their jokes on stage. Kathryn is shown a little more here!

Dish Of Salt: ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka’s Group Date - ‘I Feel Like The Luckiest Guy In The World’ | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    What are the names he remembers? My video player will not work. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3798959;
    What are the names he remembers? My video player will not work. TIA
    He says Tenley, Corrie, Kathryn, Michelle, Jessie....then he says Kathryn again and the interviewer laughs and says that he already said Kathryn.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3798950;

Poor guy couldn't remember Ali or Beth
    I wonder if this was before he'd met the girls for the date, or while they were all writing they're stuff? If it's before they date, I can understand why he might not fully remember, but if it's DURING the date, and he can't recall who he was talking to 5 minutes before, sucks to be Ali or Beth LOL.

I did notice he said Tenley and Corrie right away. He's got his eye on those two for sure

Closed Thread