Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3846804;
    Ewwwwwwwww. His parents must be mortified.
    Well, his father probably felt, and still does, the same way about his wife/Jake's mom, but thankfully had the sense not to say so publicly. Jake is just like Vienna in that he doesn't have a filter. I'd call them two peas in a pod. Maybe that is at the very heart of his decision. He finally met someone he could just be himself with.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3846803;
    I am sure that his parents wish the same thing. Can you imagine what the people in their church are thinking about all of this? Jake sounds like a horny teenager instead of a 32 year old man.
    Ah yes, his church - he said they nominated him because they wanted to see someone on the show with good morals. I guess they're still waiting, because I somehow doubt this is what they had in mind.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3846816;
    Ah yes, his church - he said they nominated him because they wanted to see someone on the show with good morals. I guess they're still waiting, because I somehow doubt this is what they had in mind.
    I forgot about that! LOL thanks for the laugh!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3846809;
    Well, his father probably felt, and still does, the same way about his wife/Jake's mom, but thankfully had the sense not to say so publicly. Jake is just like Vienna in that he doesn't have a filter. I'd call them two peas in a pod. Maybe that is at the very heart of his decision. He finally met someone he could just be himself with.
    Undoubtedly. I mean, think about it -- what is there that he could do that wouldn't be OK with Vienna? I can't think of anything, short of dumping her.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3846770;
    Jake's first DWTS rehearsal:

White socks and shoes....guess Vienna is dressing him after all.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3846782;
    That's true. Wow, there are soo many articles out about Vienna and Jake right now. I don't know what to believe. One says that when Vienna did the bungee jump date, she aggravated a prior neck injury from one of the previous car accidents, and she plans to get all kind of money out of ABC with her mom from her new found fame!

I think I will just stay away from those articles. I want to see what happens with them as a couple without the extra of tabloids saying things that may or may not be true.
    I could see aggravating the neck injury doing the jump but I doubt the rest is true since Jake & her both said ABC is their family now...

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3846562;
    .............. Jake goes on to say being the Bachelorette, Ali will grow and mature into a great person. News flash Jake..it didn't help you!
    I found that to be a laugh out loud comment. Ali has so much more maturity in her pinkie finger than Jake has in his whole "weight lifting body". And by the way Jake she appears to have it so much more "together" than either you or Miss High Road ever will....class can't be taught.

FORT Fanatic

The man has to prove to the media that he is not gay. What better choice than the one he made to prove his machoness. Icky people attracted to icky people, makes me happy, it keeps the ickies out of the rest of the pool.

And for those who say that Vienna doesnt deserve the media coverage that she is getting I say...dont do the crime and put it on film if you dont want to do the time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3846803;
    I am sure that his parents wish the same thing. Can you imagine what the people in their church are thinking about all of this? Jake sounds like a horny teenager instead of a 32 year old man.
    You know, the inside intel that sdl got early in the season about Jake being the horniest bach since Jesse Palmer is beginning to make more sense now. They said he sent the nice girls home and kept the sleaziest (or something to that effect). He had so many seemingly nice girls, but kept Vienna week after week. Jake's true colors are coming out now.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;3846833;
    White socks and shoes....guess Vienna is dressing him after all.
    So the story is that Jake is the church nominated "moral" Bachelor, right?
    - absolutely no proof ever that anyone at his church nominated him
    - he has now been caught in more lies than I can remember
    - he wants to live with this bar room girl without marriage indefinitely
    - he wants to chase her around naked and can't get off of her
    - his passion is lying, I mean flying, but he jumps from show to show
    - so when was the last time Jake actually went to church
    - did he take Vienna, in which case the cross would have fallen off the wall
    - other than sex and stupidity, exactly what are the "values" these 2 share?
    At least he has new shoes for DWTS, the first time I've ever seen him not wearing those zipper lifts. I wonder if someone had to help him tie the laces.

Closed Thread