Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3846707;
    Looks like Jake's true colors are coming out it was what 2 weeks ago where he "claimed" he was in love with Ali and that she was one of the most amazing woman he has ever met and that she would always have a friend. What a douche.
    Hopefully, this will shut the door on any possibility that Jake will have ANY REAL part in Ali's season. Now that Jake is part of the cast of DWTS, maybe we can put to rest all the speculation of him returning on the Bachelorette. I certainly hope so.

Eventually everyone's true colors come out. It now appears that Jake is contradicting himself all over the place. I am ready for him to get busy dancing so he will have something else to talk about for a while. Hopefully, he won't last long on DWTS and will return to Texas so I can enjoy the rest of the season without him.

Wow AOL is now getting in on the Vienna hate. It's one of their headlines -- the article links it to tabloid site (not sure if I can say -- but its 3 letters and ends in Z). I know posters have been talking about it (her cruise pictures)...But its just weird that AOL is making it one of their stories....

Also I saw J & V's interview from Extra last night. It's just so disgusting that he keeps talking about the passion, hotness, etc....stop talking Little Jake....

I'm also so sad that Chelsie got paired with him -- she is simply adorable. I'm sure it was the height issue though....

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3846775;
    I bet they love all the attention if they didnt then he would have said "NO" to DWTS
    That's true. Wow, there are soo many articles out about Vienna and Jake right now. I don't know what to believe. One says that when Vienna did the bungee jump date, she aggravated a prior neck injury from one of the previous car accidents, and she plans to get all kind of money out of ABC with her mom from her new found fame!

I think I will just stay away from those articles. I want to see what happens with them as a couple without the extra of tabloids saying things that may or may not be true.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3846780;
    Wow AOL is now getting in on the Vienna hate. It's one of their headlines -- the article links it to tabloid site (not sure if I can say -- but its 3 letters and ends in Z). I know posters have been talking about it (her cruise pictures)...But its just weird that AOL is making it one of their stories....

Also I saw J & V's interview from Extra last night. It's just so disgusting that he keeps talking about the passion, hotness, etc....stop talking Little Jake....

I'm also so sad that Chelsie got paired with him -- she is simply adorable. I'm sure it was the height issue though....
    yep! could have done without the remark in one of his interviews where he said he just couldn't stay off her. TMI Jake!

Did you see when Jake mentioned how he just wants to chase her (V) around naked? I agree chaslom...TMI!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3846785;
    Did you see when Jake mentioned how he just wants to chase her (V) around naked? I agree chaslom...TMI!
    Someone PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP!!!

Neither of them has a filter.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

His mind is probably so clouded from the sex that he can't think straight. Then again, what else can he talk about regarding her, since sex is 90% of their "connection"? I get the impression that Jake has never known that anything existed besides missionary until now. One of his buddies could have spared us all a lot of trouble if they had only bought him a copy of the Kamasutra years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3846787;
    Someone PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP!!!
    I am sure that his parents wish the same thing. Can you imagine what the people in their church are thinking about all of this? Jake sounds like a horny teenager instead of a 32 year old man.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3846785;
    Ewwwwwwwww. His parents must be mortified.

Closed Thread