Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3846420;
    I watched one of the ET interviews with Jake and V (where she is in the red dress), and I caught something at the very end that I found telling. They are discussing Jake possibly making a fool of himself with his dancing on DWTS, and Vienna says something about taking and showing embarrassing pictures of him, to which Jake shuts her down, replying "absolutely not", in a very stern serious voice. It was just a quick moment, but gave me a sense of a dynamic possibly yet to come. I have a suspicion that Vienna's very flip, teasing (which can be mean-spirited if she doesn't like someone)and "brutally honest" attitude, which right now Jake sees as fun, exciting, and elevating him to feeling like one of the "cool kids", may get somewhat tiresome eventually if she doesn't learn to temper her remarks at times and watch her sharp tongue. Jake may be, as others have said, immature when it comes to romantic relationships, but Vienna is pretty immature across the board in dealing with people, even for a 23 year old IMO. There may come a time in the future when scolding a petulant Vienna loses its appeal for him, or worse, when he becomes the target of her crueler barbs.
    I saw that interview. Jake said that at one DWTS rehearsal they had him wearing a "onesy"!! Vienna said something about taking some pictures of that - to which he said absolutely not.

I have a news flash for Jake. If ABC wants to show him in a "onesy", then I bet that they will. How funny.

They make the cover yet again:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Again: This is a cute picture of the two of them!

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3846562;
    Not sure if I watched the same one, but he did the same thing in the at least two of them I have watched now. One of the comments from Jake was "Well I don't want to stick it to Ali but, she did unfairly instigate ALL of it towards Vienna. Vienna is just an honest person who says what she feels." Vienna's response was she took the high road and was the bigger person in the house. Jake goes on to say being the Bachelorette, Ali will grow and mature into a great person. News flash Jake..it didn't help you!
    Uh yeah coming from the person who hasn't been exactly truthful like saying she was engaged to the Pastor's son NOT. It's ironic both Jake & CH implied that Vienna instigated also. IMO....Jake has proved he is just as bad as Vienna... opens mouth & inserts foot as well....so it's a given he's going to believe what she tells him....

Tenley and Ali are so much above Jake and Vienna. Jake is going to look back at all the classy ladies that he passed up for Vienna and wonder what he was thinking. His reputation is down the drain. Feel sorry for his family. It's sad that he was so inexperienced that he could not see through V's sexual manipulation.

At least his "friendship for life" with Ali lasted a little longer than his "friendship for life" with Tenley.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3846742;
    I saw that interview. Jake said that at one DWTS rehearsal they had him wearing a "onesy"!! Vienna said something about taking some pictures of that - to which he said absolutely not.

I have a news flash for Jake. If ABC wants to show him in a "onesy", then I bet that they will. How funny.
    Yeah his facial expressions & voice turned into a serious comment on that issue.

Jake's first DWTS rehearsal:

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3846757;
    Tenley and Ali are so much above Jake and Vienna. Jake is going to look back at all the classy ladies that he passed up for Vienna and wonder what he was thinking. His reputation is down the drain. Feel sorry for his family. It's sad that he was so inexperienced that he could not see through V's sexual manipulation.
    I thought about that, too. Even though it's a tabloid, surely mom and dad can't be too happy about those headlines, and there's only so many times a person can keep insisting it's not true. I know they love their son and want to respect his choice, but if he were my son, I'd start to suspect him of being a poor foolish horndog who passed up a golden opportunity to add a woman of class to the family.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3846750;
    They make the cover yet again:

I bet they love all the attention if they didnt then he would have said "NO" to DWTS
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Closed Thread