Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3846562;
    Not sure if I watched the same one, but he did the same thing in the at least two of them I have watched now. One of the comments from Jake was "Well I don't want to stick it to Ali but, she did unfairly instigate ALL of it towards Vienna. Vienna is just an honest person who says what she feels." Vienna's response was she took the high road and was the bigger person in the house. Jake goes on to say being the Bachelorette, Ali will grow and mature into a great person. News flash Jake..it didn't help you!
    Hey, Jake, maybe Ali was just being an honest person, saying what she felt? And don't you find that just so refreshing and exciting when women do that?

Clearly, Jake and Vienna don't have PR people. This is an opportunity to go around looking like a happy couple. Instead, they look bitter. That's a shame.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3846584;
    I think I watched the same interview you did. I had decided to try to give Vienna the benefit of the doubt, but she just continues to say immature and self-centered things that rub me the wrong way. Her comments were quite condescending to Ali, and she made sure to emphasize that Ali apologized to her and she accepted, so I guess in her mind, that confirms that Ali was solely at fault while she was totally blameless. It would never occur to her that perhaps she contributed to the problem as well (as Ali also said that Vienna was hurtful to her), and that a more mature and generous person would apologize to Ali in return. Vienna has a lot to learn regarding dealing with other people, and from Jake's reaction so far, it looks like he will just continue to enable her.
    Yep sounds like the same one. That's exactly the impression I got as well. If Vienna is taking the high road and being the bigger person, I would think she would apologize to Ali for her part in it as well, but she hasn't. Vienna wasn't innocent in this either.

Is that the interview where they both said they hadn't told anyone?
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

Sort of off topic but why oh why does the Bachelor think they have to wet every surface???? They do it at the MNG and at the finale. I'm not a fan of the couple but those are some beautiful pictures with the exception of Vienna's hem being wet. Tenley's was as well which you could see in some of the photos. Jillian had on a beautiful dress at last season's MNG that got destroyed with the dirty hemline. I'm sure they think it makes everything look better as far as lighting but it doesn't look so great when you see the photos of the dirty dress.

Sorry for the rant but it just makes me crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3846621;
    Is that the interview where they both said they hadn't told anyone?
    Please don't make me go back and watch it again!

I'm pretty sure that's the one. I think there was some fibbing going on about Who Knew What.

They said they were going to have some normal dates, and then Jake threw out something about getting married in two years.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3846330;
    Exclusive: Bachelor EXCLUSIVE: Taunting Ali Was Part of Vienna's Winning StrategyWednesday Ė March 03, 2010 Ė 8:03am

News - Bachelor EXCLUSIVE: Taunting Ali Was Part of Vienna's Winning Strategy - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com
    This is awful... I don't know what to think anymore. I keep trying to give Vienna the benefit of the doubt but this is just silly. I guess RS was right when he said we saw the best they had of her.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3846651;
    I'm pretty sure that's the one. I think there was some fibbing going on about Who Knew What.

They said they were going to have some normal dates, and then Jake threw out something about getting married in two years.
    Why would they not want some normal dates - doesn't everyone - I cannot imagine what it must be like to be shut up in a "safe house" and not be able to even walk down the street together. I just remember Jill and Ed mentioning that they were going stir crazy and Ed decided to throw large rocks into the pool and Jill would dive down and bring them up. Anything to stop being bored. You can only watch so many movies, play so many games, then it gets old quick.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3846682;
    Why would they not want some normal dates - doesn't everyone - I cannot imagine what it must be like to be shut up in a "safe house" and not be able to even walk down the street together. I just remember Jill and Ed mentioning that they were going stir crazy and Ed decided to throw large rocks into the pool and Jill would dive down and bring them up. Anything to stop being bored. You can only watch so many movies, play so many games, then it gets old quick.
    I have no idea why they wouldn't want them. I was clarifying for the previous poster the content of the interview so that she didn't have to sit through it again.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3846562;
    Not sure if I watched the same one, but he did the same thing in the at least two of them I have watched now. One of the comments from Jake was "Well I don't want to stick it to Ali but, she did unfairly instigate ALL of it towards Vienna. Vienna is just an honest person who says what she feels." Vienna's response was she took the high road and was the bigger person in the house. Jake goes on to say being the Bachelorette, Ali will grow and mature into a great person. News flash Jake..it didn't help you!
    Looks like Jake's true colors are coming out it was what 2 weeks ago where he "claimed" he was in love with Ali and that she was one of the most amazing woman he has ever met and that she would always have a friend. What a douche.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Closed Thread