Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Yikes, radar online has a story up about Jake supposedly calling an ex when he got home from the show and told her he was still in love with her and that the girls on the show didn't matter.

I'm unsure whether I can link or c+p it, sorry!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3846529;
    Yikes, radar online has a story up about Jake supposedly calling an ex when he got home from the show and told her he was still in love with her and that the girls on the show didn't matter.

Oh, is it another one like Ed having intimate relations with Lindsey after he became engaged to Jill???? Seems like these trash sights could come up with some new stories, instead of same story, new names.

Just My opinion only.

I just read it. Doesn't say only that, it also says they met in person in secret and he told her he loved her. And this is another situation where the person is saying he left to film the show while she believed they were still in a relationship, and that he was only going on The Bachelor to get (more) famous and push an acting career.

Ugh. I feel like I've been warped back to last summer, and I'd really rather not be reminded of all of that. Same song, second verse. Minus the more tawdry details of Edgate (this article specifically says they did not mess around).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3846541;
    I just read it. Doesn't say only that, it also says they met in person in secret and he told her he loved her. And this is another situation where the person is saying he left to film the show while she believed they were still in a relationship, and that he was only going on The Bachelor to get (more) famous and push an acting career.

Ugh. I feel like I've been warped back to last summer, and I'd really rather not be reminded of all of that. Same song, second verse. Minus the more tawdry details of Edgate (this article specifically says they did not mess around).

The problem with this is what's to keep anybody from claiming this with any bachelor at the end of any show from now on?

We had flygirl who was on here before Jake's show started. She was plenty bitter and she was telling all; however, she was mad because he broke up with his girlfriends for the opportunity to be on both the Bachelorette and the Bachelor. In other words she was criticising him for being an opportunist.

No where, though, did she ever even hint that he had an ongoing relationship going with any of them - just the opposite.
    Therefore, I don't think I believe this girl's story.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3846303;
    just watched a video interview of Jake and V on my MSN homepage (don't know where it originated from) he's pretty much blaming Ali for all of V's bad press..... yes Jake, Vienna's "brutal honesty" (obnoxiousness) and the fact that she turned off all the girls in the house and by the sounds of it, many girls that she's known in the past, her hasty marriage, nude photos, working at Hooters etc. etc. .... had nothing to do with it, it was all Ali's fault Have fun in LaLa-land Jake and Vienna!
    Not sure if I watched the same one, but he did the same thing in the at least two of them I have watched now. One of the comments from Jake was "Well I don't want to stick it to Ali but, she did unfairly instigate ALL of it towards Vienna. Vienna is just an honest person who says what she feels." Vienna's response was she took the high road and was the bigger person in the house. Jake goes on to say being the Bachelorette, Ali will grow and mature into a great person. News flash Jake..it didn't help you!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by skachel;3846442;
    Check out TMZ.com. Fabulous vacation pictures.. I am sure that these are lies also.
    I guess I don't understand what the problem is with these pictures... they were taken a year ago on a cruise? How does that effect her relationship with Jake now? She was 22 years old, single, and having fun on a cruise. Now I didn't see the other "scandelous" pictures of her, but I don't think these are that bad.

Do I think she has some growing up to do, Definatley, but I hope she's learned from past mistakes

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3846562;
    Not sure if I watched the same one, but he did the same thing in the at least two of them I have watched now. One of the comments from Jake was "Well I don't want to stick it to Ali but, she did unfairly instigate ALL of it towards Vienna. Vienna is just an honest person who says what she feels." Vienna's response was she took the high road and was the bigger person in the house. Jake goes on to say being the Bachelorette, Ali will grow and mature into a great person. News flash Jake..it didn't help you!
    This is just sad. Vienna is dragging Jake down. Waaaaaay down. Not that he had much room to fall, but his association with V is having a negative effect, not a positive one. He's just parroting everything Vienna has told him. Either he really believes it, or he thinks if he repeats it enough, he (and everyone else) will begin to believe it. He looks ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3846562;
    I think I watched the same interview you did. I had decided to try to give Vienna the benefit of the doubt, but she just continues to say immature and self-centered things that rub me the wrong way. Her comments were quite condescending to Ali, and she made sure to emphasize that Ali apologized to her and she accepted, so I guess in her mind, that confirms that Ali was solely at fault while she was totally blameless. It would never occur to her that perhaps she contributed to the problem as well (as Ali also said that Vienna was hurtful to her), and that a more mature and generous person would apologize to Ali in return. Vienna has a lot to learn regarding dealing with other people, and from Jake's reaction so far, it looks like he will just continue to enable her.

Well, it must be true then. That's where ALL the truthful people go to give their scoop on this show.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3846574;
    This is just sad. Vienna is dragging Jake down. Waaaaaay down. Not that he had much room to fall, but his association with V is having a negative effect, not a positive one. He's just parroting everything Vienna has told him. Either he really believes it, or he thinks if he repeats it enough, he (and everyone else) will begin to believe it. He looks ridiculous.
    That was my first thought when he said it. I mean, how would Jake know what really went on in the house when he wasn't there, unless Vienna told him. I have only been able to watch about 3 interviews now with these two, and they are just odd to watch. They both sit there with these fake looking smiles on their faces, and it just drives me crazy the way Vienna constantly interrupts Jake when he is talking. It's like she has to have the last word or something. These two together are just not my cup of tea I guess. Sorry

Closed Thread