Closed Thread
Page 48 of 544 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

However, Roz has said that she was not prohibited from taking to her son, not prohibited from calling him. The issue was she wanted to tell Jake about him and talk about him on the show, and have them bring him out to visit her. Remember, her husband did not sign the release for the child to appear.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakex;3797591;
    I definitely think RC would have violated his contract by developing a flirtatious relationship with Rozlyn, giving abc ample legal grounds to fire him, but did they really have to go through with it if not for ratings?
    Don't forget that the firing actually took place last October, long before they knew what their ratings were going to be like, whether they'd have a good show with lots of other drama, whether or whom Jake would pick in the end. They didn't just create this situation now for ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3797941;
    However, Roz has said that she was not prohibited from taking to her son, not prohibited from calling him. The issue was she wanted to tell Jake about him and talk about him on the show, and have them bring him out to visit her. Remember, her husband did not sign the release for the child to appear.
    I don't buy this baloney of Roz's that they wouldn't let her tell Jake about her son. Jake has often talked about how he worked with the producers to set up dates that reflected what his real life was like, and I think most everyone will agree that the star of the show has a lot of input into what is planned and who to take on these dates. So an outing to Sea World was long planned, and a single mother with her son was going to be involved, and even RS says that it was supposed to be Roz with her son. Jake knew. The fact that she had a son wasn't a big secret, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by legend;3798076;
    Don't forget that the firing actually took place last October, long before they knew what their ratings were going to be like, whether they'd have a good show with lots of other drama, whether or whom Jake would pick in the end. They didn't just create this situation now for ratings.
    I agree I think there has to be more to this story. I don't think they would fire a long standing employee over nothing. We will probably know the truth.

But I just saw a TV Grapevine preview with Jake freaking out because his & V.'s 1-1 date involved heights, of which he is deathly afraid. Hard to believe that was of his own choosing?

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3798088;
    But I just saw a TV Grapevine preview with Jake freaking out because his & V.'s 1-1 date involved heights, of which he is deathly afraid. Hard to believe that was of his own choosing?
    I got that same feeling, I think the producers set up that date not Jake. On of the VO's he says he doesn't think he can do it (jump). We know he did but I don't think it was his first choice for a date.

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3798088;
    But he knew about it ahead of time. He said in the clip that's why he had been so quiet on the way up there, that he knew what was coming and he was very nervous. My point was that I'm very sure he knew all about the Sea World date as well and who it was supposed to be with.

Obviously there was preplanning if Roz was supposed to get the SeaWorld date. The storyboard had to be changed because she couldn't get the release from her ex to have her son on the show. Perhaps Roz was expected to be around to the end. Everyone (at least production and Roz) had to know what the problem was.

I have never known what input Jake really has, or how soon he knows about the dates. Andy Baldwin had lots of input, and there was lots of scrambling to keep Tessa around.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by legend;3798092;
    But he knew about it ahead of time. He said in the clip that's why he had been so quiet on the way up there, that he knew what was coming and he was very nervous. My point was that I'm very sure he knew all about the Sea World date as well and who it was supposed to be with.
    That is why I think he feels closer to Vienna in the end. Having someone support you to over come a fear is a bonding experience.

From Ok Magazine:

The Headline : More Drama Strikes ‘The Bachelor’: A Contestant is Pregnant

This years ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka can’t catch a break. First one of the lovely ladies vying for his attention, Rozlyn Papa, has an alleged affair (which she denies) with The Bachelor crew member Ryan Callahan. Now, contestant Tenley Molzahn adds some more fuel to the fire — she has bun in the oven.
    Tenley, who works in the admissions departement at Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Huntington Beach, Calif., confesses in a preview of next week’s episode that she’s pregnant, Extra reports.

“I haven’t dated anyone since my ex-husband,” Tenley, 25, said on the show. She has not yet told Jake about her complicated past.

Former Bachelorette Jen Schefft discussed this season’s drama with Extra pointing out she does not know how Rozlyn could look for love on the show, and then have an affair with another man.

“Maybe this guy showed her some extra attention,” Jen said. ” ‘He’s only got eyes for me’ — where Jake has eyes for 15 other girls. I can see how that would make her feel good.”

Schefft, who was on both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, found love with fellow Joe Waterman on her season and married him in May 2009.

Closed Thread