Closed Thread
Page 46 of 544 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3797615;
    We're at the point in the season where all the media interviews are leading us to believe that Jake ends up alone, as in pulling a Brad and choosing nobody. Personally, I really hope that doesn't turn out to be the case. I don't care who Jake chooses, whether it lasts, or whether he gets turned down, but I hope he does choose. I don't think Jake is anywhere near tough enough to stand up to the public scrutiny and disdain that Brad had to face for his choice. Jake likes his perfect, nice guy image. And we know at least one of the F4 (Tenley) will be edited as the perfect choice for him. If the majority of TB viewing audience goes against him, he's not going to be able to handle it well. JMHO, of course.
    Well, his 'You can fall in love with multiple women' line is making me gag already.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3797678;
    Well, his 'You can fall in love with multiple women' line is making me gag already.
    It does get old. I am not going to lie; if this season does end like Brad's season did; I will not be surprised. I will also be a little dissapointed.

I think that Jake would have a much easier time with not choosing to have a relationship with any of the girls than Brad did. For one thing, it has already been done and we at FORT are seriously considering the possibility as a logical conclusion.

I have always regretted that Brad couldn't take the show as a grand lark, pick someone, and then dump her - saying that it was just a show. He couldn't. He took the whole process so seriously, that it was simply beyond his acting skills to wing it. He was looking for that one special lady, and she was not among Fleiss' 25. Brad may have felt strong personal/friend/caring love for several of the ladies, but there was no one who he wanted to come back to Austin.

I don't think Jake has the same focus. I believe him when he says he can love (as in romantic) more than one at a time. I think Jake is in love with being in love and has fewer expectations on what the form of that relationship will look like. Jake IMO is far more like Jason.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Weird party line, this one. "I fell in love with MULTIPLE women....but you don't even have to pick ONE."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

There is an extended preview video of the next episode up. Here is a description of what takes place:

As if we hadn't already had enough controversy with the "Rozlyn Afair" we get even more during the next episode of The Bachelor as Jake sends a Bachelorette home. It seems as if ths season of The Bachelor is going to have a "controversy of the week" if things continue as they have been.

Tensions mount among the 12 remaining bachelorettes and jealousy reigns when it's revealed that there will be two special one-on-one dates, each with a rose at stake, and a group date. Once again, some women will not go on a date at all. One ecstatic woman hops on Jake's motorcycle and then on a helicopter for one of the most adventurous dates yet: a bungee jump off the infamous Bridge to Nowhere. Eight bachelorettes visit Jon Lovitz' popular Hollywood comedy club. But laughter turns to anxiety when they learn they each will perform a standup routine - not just for Jake, but a packed house. On the last individual date, Jake whisks another lucky woman away to Sea World in San Diego, where a huge surprise awaits. Finally, a rift forms in the house with all the women pitted against one bachelorette who claims to be there only to win Jake's heart, leading to an explosive rose ceremony, on "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love," MONDAY, JANUARY 18 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

One woman's elation at being alone with Jake turns to apprehension when the couple's chopper lands on a towering bridge nestled in the San Gabriel Mountains. She becomes a nervous wreck when it becomes apparent that they will bungee jump off the Bridge to Nowhere. Ironically, Jake is also afraid of heights. Will they both overcome their fears and take a leap of faith together, or will Jake send her home without a rose?

Curtain up! Eight bachelorettes visit the famous Jon Lovitz Comedy Club. After sharing a few jokes with the women, Lovitz explains that they will be the ones performing stand up in his club that night. The fun and panic begins, especially for Ashleigh, who starts to break down with bad case of stage fright. One more surprise: they will be working in front of a full audience, not just Jake. One by one, the bachelorettes nervously perform their routines. Corrie lampoons a fellow bachelorette, while Elizabeth pushes the bounds of good taste and Michelle starts to get flop sweat when her jokes fall flat. Later Jake takes the women to a VIP after party and tries to get alone time with some of them. But the night takes a shocking turn when one bachelorette pushes him too far and he unexpectedly sends her home on the spot and ends the party.

The next morning, Jake picks up a lucky bachelorette with a helicopter right in the mansion's driveway. As the rest of the women enviously look on, they fly off to San Diego's Sea World. The entire park is closed down for them; however he stuns her with another bigger surprise. But is their connection strong enough for Jake to give her a rose?

A tension-filled cocktail party reveals a division in the house, with one woman dramatically set against the rest of the bachelorettes. Is she really there just for Jake, as she claims? At the end of the contentious night, nine women continue on the fairytale journey.

I dont know if this was posted but this is what CH said on twitter today
    Watched episode 3 last night. Easily best this season!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3797723;
    I dont know if this was posted but this is what CH said on twitter today
    Watched episode 3 last night. Easily best this season!
    Didn't CH say the same thing after Jillian and Eds 1 on 1 episode last season ?

At least he's being consistant.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

On the extended preview of this weeks episode there is lots of drama. After seeing the scenes of Elizabeth and the game playing, I am not sure if he sees that as attractive or just down right irritating.

I think it is a manipulative ploy on her part. . .the question is does it backfire. I know some have posted that they think it does and therefore she is OUT!

Uggh...decisions!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3797694;
    I think that Jake would have a much easier time with not choosing to have a relationship with any of the girls than Brad did. For one thing, it has already been done and we at FORT are seriously considering the possibility as a logical conclusion.

I have always regretted that Brad couldn't take the show as a grand lark, pick someone, and then dump her - saying that it was just a show. He couldn't. He took the whole process so seriously, that it was simply beyond his acting skills to wing it. He was looking for that one special lady, and she was not among Fleiss' 25. Brad may have felt strong personal/friend/caring love for several of the ladies, but there was no one who he wanted to come back to Austin.

I don't think Jake has the same focus. I believe him when he says he can love (as in romantic) more than one at a time. I think Jake is in love with being in love and has fewer expectations on what the form of that relationship will look like. Jake IMO is far more like Jason.
    Jake also seemed to fall in love with Jillian at first sight. After their 1-1 date he seemed to think he was the one in his mind. His chat with Jillian on the train was a moment that was hard to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3797699;
    Weird party line, this one. "I fell in love with MULTIPLE women....but you don't even have to pick ONE."
    Not really. I have loved two guys in my life however, I have not found the ONE I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Closed Thread