Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3841862;
    No, Andy was very clear. He did not contact Chris Harrison to offer his support or approval. He has not watched the show. "That he would not concur with the assessment" would only be speculation without foundation.

I'm told the Commander does hundreds of appearances in support of worthy charities and for USN medical recruiting. I would very seriously doubt that he would have even the slightest interest in involving himself in any controversy about a current TV show. For me, that is one of the reasons I find it so troubling that Chris Harrison would even mention Baldwin. Certainly most of US Magazine's readers will probably never know that Harrison's reported statement is not completely truthful.
    The point was that Andy was not agreeing or disagreeing with any assessment about Chris Harrison, only that he had/has no input about the current siruation. And there was a time when Andy would have been in the middle of any discussion. Perhaps he too has matured.

Nice touch calling him The Commander He does do hundreds of appearandces in support of worthy charities and for USN medical recruiting, However, it is my opinion, and I believe the opinions of most people who have followed this show, that Chris and Andy have held each other in high regard.

Obviously you have "proven" that Chris mispoke about Andy actually calling him on the phone to say, "Covering your back, my man!" Perhaps, because of his own feelings for The Commander, Chris felt that Commander Andy Baldwin would indeed find the allegations to be ludicrous.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall (or in the air) in New Zealand back then.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3842417;
    Or it is another case of the blond girl leaving the bar with Ed. - Ed struck back and twittered something like $1,000,000 for the name and number of the blond I supposedly left that bar with. Just someone else wanting their 15minutes of fame. I'm not saying that Jake did or did not hit on someone in January -- but I am saying I believe very little of these I know someone who said he/she said this. Third hand information can and most times is, incorrect.
    I think Jake chooses noone at the FRC, no matter what RS says and I usually believe him. I believe RS has been Fleissed this time around. If he did indeed choose Vienna at the FRC, they were no longer together on 1/20/10 when Jake was on JKimmel or Jake should win an Oscar. It has only been within the last week to 10 days that CH has been saying Jake is "extremely happy" and "very much in love" which was after the taping on 2/13 of the WTA. I think he' got back with Ali at the WTA taping. It has been reported on EXTRA and gossip magazines that that is what happened. Plus, you can put that with Jeremy's tweet (Dee's season) that said on 2/16 that Ali had given notice to Facebook that she was quitting. Most people thought she was the next Bachelorette (which she might be), but she might have given notice because she is moving to Dallas.

Rachel Uictel said Jake had told her that he didn't let Ali come back because she left him for her job and he didn't believe she would leave SF and a job she loved to move to Dallas with him. Pure speculation on my part and Jake's body language.

I'm sorry, but I'm laughing at myself right now. I said this:

Vienna spotted very happy and not wearing her pick Daddy ring on the left hand, etc.

But, I obviously meant pink Daddy ring on the left hand.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3842794;
    I think he had to say something to Rachel Uictel; however, I am going to discount the idea that he didn't let Ali come back because he didn't believe she would move to Dallas with him since we heard Jake tell Ali on the show that he could work from either San Francisco or Dallas. Hence, that really isn't the reason.
    I agree. Jake had to say a lot of things over the course of the last few weeks. I think Jake didn't realize how the statement about seeing none of the girls was going to sound. In his mind he is not counting his F1, of course he would see her, he's thinking (this is my guess). So I truly think he meant none of the OTHER girls. JMO

I also wouldn't be surprised if Vienna moves to Texas. Sometime, I think it was on their fantasy date, Vienna said something to the effect about it didn't matter where they were..Texas or Florida..they would still yada yada ...can't really remember what the heck she was talking about. I just remember going hmmm they must have talked about living arrangements.

Does anyone have a clue what I am referring too?

Quote Originally Posted by Deege111;3842850;
    Don't take it personally! I think everyone on this board has become crankier as the season progressed. Between the lack of sleuthing and the overall dislike of the actual outcome people have taken to being snarky with each other. Thank goodness its almost over.
    That's exactly why I have stayed out of the spoiler side of the board today. I'm just ready for it all to be over tomorrow!

Don't forget ya'll....Ali (the next Bachette) will be on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow night!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I was doing some grocery shopping tonight and flipped through the most recent issue of In Touch expecting to see the RS reveal about the finale but didn't see anything on it. Mind you I flipped through it very quickly but was just wondering if anyone has seen the RS scoop in print yet? Did they pay him for the story and then decide not to run it?

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3842853;
    I was doing some grocery shopping tonight and flipped through the most recent issue of In Touch expecting to see the RS reveal about the finale but didn't see anything on it. Mind you I flipped through it very quickly but was just wondering if anyone has seen the RS scoop in print yet? Did they pay him for the story and then decide not to run it?
    If his only "scoop" is that Jake and Vienna are still together and engaged, I can see why they wouldn't print it. Not too much of a "scoop" afterall. A post FRC couple that stays together through the media tour (and beyond???) is pretty boring, particularly when compared with at the sensationalism that has already been put out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Deege111;3842859;
    If his only "scoop" is that Jake and Vienna are still together and engaged, I can see why they wouldn't print it. Not too much of a "scoop" afterall. A post FRC couple that stays together through the media tour (and beyond???) is pretty boring, particularly when compared with at the sensationalism that has already been put out there.
    I wonder how much RS was paid for this 'non-story'?

I may have to go back and actually take my time to look through it to see if they printed anything on it. I was hoping maybe someone else had looked at it closer.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3842853;
    They don't need to pay for the story on the finale since they can read his blog and get it like the rest of us.
    But Steve does have a good friend at In Touch and is quoted extensively in the article. I have been given access to this reporter but to their credit, they respected my boundaries (ie it's not consistent with my career to be quoted in a tabloid). So I respect what little I know of their journalistic ethics.
    I obviously have that copy of In Touch and it doesn't specifically say that Jake picks Vienna, but the entire spread is about Jake and Vienna....mostly about how weird they are, so I thought it was strongly implied.
    And the Jake picks Vienna story has been accepted as fact on every website I've seen over the last month.
    Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Closed Thread