Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3842312;
    This is a fairly recent picture because Vienna has blonde hair. Veeerry classy.
    But what i really noticed was the additional tattoo on her right foot. We already know about the monster on her left hip. I wonder if there are others.
    I thought the bathing suit picture was from a contest she entered way
    before the bachelor aired!!

Quote Originally Posted by cyn2much;3842344;
    I think it was.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by cyn2much;3842344;
    Yes, I wasn't saying it was THAT recent, but according to the photos I've seen, she only bleached her hair in the last couple of years...so it's not something she did in her crazy youth - unless you believe as I do that she is still a crazy youth.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3842294;
    I just think Jake is horrible in interviews. He can't properly fool the public w/o lying is what it seems to me. He obviously had to meet V at some point. Why not just be evasive in interviews with the "you'll have to wait and see" kind of answers. I remember many times Jill and Jason going around the question (in very annoying ways I might add).
    I would like to know where Jake draws the line in terms of morality.
    I'm not condemning him because I've done all of these things - lying to protect a secret, living with a girl I wasn't married to, etc - but the difference is that I never pretended to be a choir boy. I have never said, "Nice guys finish last," because it's weak and untrue...
    The main thing I've got over him is that I've never dated anyone who worked at Hooters, posed nude for photos, or entered bikini contests.
    I've really shied away from the whole Jake is a Fake thing because we don't know these people, but it's getting harder to be objective. Jake picking Vienna was bad enough, but him asking for the girl's phone number at the basketball game in January?
    This season makes me want to take a bath.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3842291;
    Who is going to tune in to listen to CH say "Welcome Jake and Vienna who are seeing each other for the first time since he chose her as his bride"?. Visualize Vienna coming out to join Jake who waits with his infamous smile.

So what about all those secret rendevous during airing of the show? Jake said he has not met any of the girls since filming ended. Besides being an outright lie if he did meet her in a secret location, what is he calling Vienna?
    I don't know if it is okay to bring over a post from another thread, but if you go to ScreenCaps & Discussions thread and read the one posted by EOWENC (PG#411 #4101), he says that he has INSIDE INFORMATION that Vienna HAS traveled to LA for weekends during the show's airing. He said that he assumed it was to meet up with Jake.

So, if true, which I believe only makes sense that Jake and Vienna would be seeing each other, then Jake has indeed been lying during his interviews about THAT particular thing at the very least. No matter what the reason is for lying, it is still lying.

Why not just be coy like Jake has been with other questions posed to him? Jake was specifically asked if no contact meant: no physical contact at all between him and his F1, no phone calls, no contact of any kind through the internet .... not sure if they mentioned snail mail .... but did I leave any other mode of communication out? Jake answered a confident "YES, there has been NO CONTACT of any kind" to that question.

So, people, I believe that our squeaky clean Jake is indeed a "good liar" - or maybe he just considers it "good acting".

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan;3842256;
    I was really not trying to start a tit for tat on exactly when the DWTS cast announcement was going to be made - does timing of that really matter? i was trying to see if anyone thinks Tenley may have been approached about doing the show? DWTS got a lot of new viewers when they cast Melissa (me included) and they certainly showed Tenley dancing enough on The Bach. Just not sure if she has the fan following to get her on the show.
    I don't think she will. She's not a "star" and she's a dancer... that's not what DWTS is about. They don't want dancers on the show.... they want stars to learn how to dance. Melissa was an exception as they needed a last minute replacement, otherwise she never would have been even considered... and maybe ABC (not Fleiss) felt they owed her something. (I personally thought she had an unfair advantage after taking ballet and was a cheerleader that did dance routines)
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3841748;
    Add to this that a personal friend of Jake's has indicated that there is absolutely no way Vienna would fit in with their group of friends - and were horrified that he had chosen her. It will be very difficult for her if she has trouble with both family and friends. I can tell you one thing for sure, she will NOT get away with chalking it all up to "jealousy" with these people. It may have worked in the past, but won't with his family and friends.
    A personal friend of Jake? Personal or not, I'd say whomever said that not a good friend of Jake's ... don't you think?

Horrified? Who makes up this stuff? LOL

I remember the Jake hitting on a fiance story from weeks ago - it's not new- whether its' true or not. I thought it was like late Jan/early Feb.
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3842569;
    sdl said he read it in an In Touch magazine.

it was on Page 1244 of the "Sleuthing" Spoilers thread.
    Today he said it was from RS. That's where I got confused. BIG difference between RS and In Touch.

I was just trying to be helpful! Not trying to cause trouble for sdl ever! He does say much of the info came form RS. Here is what he actually said in his post:

"I was walking through the grocery story checkout this evening and In Touch has a cover that says, "Is Bachelor Jake Gay?"
    So for the first time ever, I bought the magazine (I usually speed read the good stuff and put them back, all crumpled and dog eared).
    MAYBE our sleuthing is not over....to summarize:
    A lot of people think Jake is gay because he is so awkward with women
    BUT he did try to hit on a guy's fiance at the food court at a pro basketball game in January; he's a horndog
    AND he's told people that he's only doing this show to restart his acting career
    AND Vienna likes to take shots of of other girls chests, and make out with women, to get attention
    SO Jake is a wolf in sheep's clothing - he loves attention too
    Bear in mind that a lot of this comes from Reality Steve and Wes Hayden, but some of the key elements have been floating around there since before the season began.
    All I can say is, ugh."

Closed Thread