Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3842276;
    That is a strong possibility esp. with those viewers who just watch the show........the shock followed by the reaction would do it. . The headlines on the mags at the checkout counters in supermarkets are only going to make it worse this time with the timing of the mags before finale airs.
    I don't know. IMHO more people will watch the ATFR to see if they are still together and to find out if Tenley is OK. The majority of viewers don't come on these boards and won't know anything more than what is shown at the FRC and some of them will have seen covers on some of the tabloids, but that is all. Curiosity will keep them watching!

That CityTv preview was hilarious!

"It's the Bachelor episode you've been waiting for! Jake must choose between Tenley and a lifetime of certain misery...uh... ...sorry.... [I mean] Vienna......Jake must choose between Tenley and Vienna."

{Italicized added by me for emphasis on how funny the announcer said it}
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3842285;
    That CityTv preview was hilarious!

"It's the Bachelor episode you've been waiting for! Jake must choose between Tenley and a lifetime of certain misery...uh... ...sorry.... [I mean] Vienna......Jake must choose between Tenley and Vienna."

{Italicized added by me for emphasis on how funny the announcer said it}
    Well whether or not I agree with the commercial is irrelevant . I do think Tenley is the better choice for the record.
    However, I am speechless that that's an actual transcript! Why would the commercial be so mean and so obviously against Vienna? Yikes.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3842287;
    Well whether or not I agree with the commercial is irrelevant . I do think Tenley is the better choice for the record.
    However, I am speechless that that's an actual transcript! Why would the commercial be so mean and so obviously against Vienna? Yikes.
    Did you watch it? It was obviously tongue in cheek. Mean yes but very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3842287;
    I think the WHY? is the question we've been asking all season about her edit...lol
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3842288;
    Did you watch it? It was obviously tongue in cheek. Mean yes but very funny.
    No, I didn't watch, just read what was said. I didn't know it was an obvious tongue-in-cheek kind of commercial. Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3842289;
    I think the WHY? is the question we've been asking all season about her edit...lol
    Yes we have been asking that question all season :
    I didn't know this commercial was basically meant as a joke though so that kind of changes my perspective on it.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

Who is going to tune in to listen to CH say "Welcome Jake and Vienna who are seeing each other for the first time since he chose her as his bride"?. Visualize Vienna coming out to join Jake who waits with his infamous smile.

So what about all those secret rendevous during airing of the show? Jake said he has not met any of the girls since filming ended. Besides being an outright lie if he did meet her in a secret location, what is he calling Vienna?

FORT Newbie

Jake has been told exctly what to say when during all this publicity.

I just think Jake is horrible in interviews. He can't properly fool the public w/o lying is what it seems to me. He obviously had to meet V at some point. Why not just be evasive in interviews with the "you'll have to wait and see" kind of answers. I remember many times Jill and Jason going around the question (in very annoying ways I might add).
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3842291;
    Who is going to tune in to listen to CH say "Welcome Jake and Vienna who are seeing each other for the first time since he chose her as his bride"?. Visualize Vienna coming out to join Jake who waits with his infamous smile.

So what about all those secret rendevous during airing of the show? Jake said he has not met any of the girls since filming ended. Besides being an outright lie if he did meet her in a secret location, what is he calling Vienna?
    maybe she will come out to "on the wings of love" in the background
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Closed Thread