Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

  1. #4501
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3842170;
    On Tuesday 3/2/10:

    GMA - Jake will be interviewed by Cameron Mathison
    Regis & Kelly - Jake Pavelka

    (Doesn't say anything about his F1 being with him)


    Monday Night 3/1/10:

    EXTRA: "A last minute intervention for Bachelor Jake Pavelka"
    (I have no idea what that means)

    Wednesday 3/3/10: Ellen - The girl who didn't receive the rose

    Thursday 3/4/10: Ellen - Bachelor "couple" (the show description sounded strange to me. They need to answer a lot of questions, tell her about "behind-the scenes", etc???) That all just sounded strange to me.
    Mine says Bachelor Jake Pavelka and the woman he choose. When I look that episode up on my TV so V will be there.

  2. #4502
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3842124;
    The commercials they are running here in my city say that they will be making the DWTS cast during the two hour Finale of the Bachelor, not the after the final rose ceremony. I believe they did this last year as well.
    No, Tom Bergeron announced the new cast for season 9 on GMA with the help of Donnie Osmond, not during the Bachelor Finale. I think this is the first time they have announced the cast like this.

    They might be thinking that since so many know he chooses Vienna, that they won't watch. I think they are wrong, people will watch because they just can believe it. That is why there was such a huge audience for the ATFR for Jason's season (17 Mil), because people just could not believe what they had heard was going to happen. One of those was my husband who won't watch the show, but tuned in because he had seen enough of Jason that he didn't believe he would do that.

  3. #4503
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3842145;
    I read somewhere that DeAnna flew to Austin and she and Brad Womack are going to be a part of the show. Also, Melissa Rycroft flew to Austin and interviewed Wes (Jillian's season) for the show. I can't wait to see it either. It sounds like fun.
    That is the hug I was talking about between Brad and DeAnna. I hope it is one of the longer segments that airs. For some reason I am really looking forward to seeing all off these past bachelor/bacheloette people. Even some that were not my favorites I can't wait to see again!

  4. #4504
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3842159;
    Peacheater posted the US Mag interview here. See pg #443, post # 4425.
    Thanks Longhornfan... I saw that post. It was about the Andy Baldwin question... did he or did he not support CH re: Roz...

    But my above post was asking about the Canadian promo... someone said it was on youtube search 'Bachelor FRC 5' ... but I come up with nothing with that search...
    Okay I love FORT's casino, but I really am not very good. If anyone wants to donate their FORT $$ I would gladly accept http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=donate

  5. #4505
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3842196;
    Thanks Longhornfan... I saw that post. It was about the Andy Baldwin question... did he or did he not support CH re: Roz...

    But my above post was asking about the Canadian promo... someone said it was on youtube search 'Bachelor FRC 5' ... but I come up with nothing with that search...
    Regarding the bolded....It won't come up if you search for Bachelor FRC 5 for some reason. I'll PM you the link!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  6. #4506
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3842190;
    That is the hug I was talking about between Brad and DeAnna. I hope it is one of the longer segments that airs. For some reason I am really looking forward to seeing all off these past bachelor/bacheloette people. Even some that were not my favorites I can't wait to see again!
    I'm really looking forward to seeing Brad again. We haven't seen him since his season ended in Nov.2007. I'm excited about this special and I hope it's good.

  7. #4507
    FORT Regular bamafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    119

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3842130;
    Mine too. And the preview on the abc web-site says that the new cast reveal will happen Monday at 8/7c. That means it will be shown during the two hour finale of the bachelor starting at 7.
    I was really not trying to start a tit for tat on exactly when the DWTS cast announcement was going to be made - does timing of that really matter? i was trying to see if anyone thinks Tenley may have been approached about doing the show? DWTS got a lot of new viewers when they cast Melissa (me included) and they certainly showed Tenley dancing enough on The Bach. Just not sure if she has the fan following to get her on the show.

  8. #4508
    FORT Regular juliemckee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    115

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    When does the bachelor special with Brad and others air? Is this abc related? Sorry, I'm a bit behind on the boards this year..

  9. #4509
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    339

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by bamafan;3842256;
    I was really not trying to start a tit for tat on exactly when the DWTS cast announcement was going to be made - does timing of that really matter? i was trying to see if anyone thinks Tenley may have been approached about doing the show? DWTS got a lot of new viewers when they cast Melissa (me included) and they certainly showed Tenley dancing enough on The Bach. Just not sure if she has the fan following to get her on the show.
    Since the FRC was filmed back in November, the ATFR was filmed last weekend, anything is possible. What I'm saying is that even if Melissa comes on stage and tells her she is going to be on DWTS, it will be aired during the finale. You know, they have to fill a lot of ad space with this show, in order to make it a two hour show. If you haven't noticed, at least to me it seems like way too many commercials this year. Maybe because the rest of the show has been so lackluster. The ATFR is only an hour and with Jake coming on, then talking with Tenley, and after Tenley leaves (like Kip and Reid), then they bring on Vienna and parade them as the happy couple. Throw in a bunch of other commercials, and the time spent with the final couple is fairly short compared to the time spent with Tenley and the commercials. After re-reading this, I'm not so sure I said it very clearly. Hopefully you can see where I am coming from. Besides DWTS gets more face time during the Finale than the show right after it. I would suspect that when most of the general public finds out who the F1 is, they will tune out the ATFR.

  10. #4510
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3842266;
    Since the FRC was filmed back in November, the ATFR was filmed last weekend, anything is possible. What I'm saying is that even if Melissa comes on stage and tells her she is going to be on DWTS, it will be aired during the finale. You know, they have to fill a lot of ad space with this show, in order to make it a two hour show. If you haven't noticed, at least to me it seems like way too many commercials this year. Maybe because the rest of the show has been so lackluster. The ATFR is only an hour and with Jake coming on, then talking with Tenley, and after Tenley leaves (like Kip and Reid), then they bring on Vienna and parade them as the happy couple. Throw in a bunch of other commercials, and the time spent with the final couple is fairly short compared to the time spent with Tenley and the commercials. After re-reading this, I'm not so sure I said it very clearly. Hopefully you can see where I am coming from. Besides DWTS gets more face time during the Finale than the show right after it. I would suspect that when most of the general public finds out who the F1 is, they will tune out the ATFR.
    That is a strong possibility esp. with those viewers who just watch the show........the shock followed by the reaction would do it. . The headlines on the mags at the checkout counters in supermarkets are only going to make it worse this time with the timing of the mags before finale airs.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.