Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3842152;
    I thought he was finished talking about her?

I know I'm tired of hearing about her.
    I'm tired of hearing CH talk at all. He's getting a little too big for his britches lately.

How much more time until this season is over and we can move on to the next?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3842131;
    Nope. It's a Canadian commercial which is why the guy doesn't sound like the regular guy in our previews. It's not fan-made, the guy actually does say a lifetime of mysery...Sorry Vienna.
    I just listened to it on CityTV Toronto, that guy doesn't sound like our regular guy either. Ok, now we have to sleuth out who the announcer is???

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3842149;
    Youtube??? Bachelor FRC 5 ... nothing pops up for me...
    Peacheater posted the US Mag interview here. See pg #443, post # 4425.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3841751;
    Not saying this is true or not. But he may change his mind after he meets the real Vienna and not the edited version. IF I had a friend on the show I would withhold any judgment until I actually met the person I wouldn't go off of Fliess' edit.
    I think when all 11 girls in the house has a problem with V, the girl has a big problem. Even Gia, who is the only one that defends her, says she starts drama. Jake and Vienna will not last a week in the real world among his family, friends and associates. I still can't get my arms around him actually choosing her. I think RS could have gotten bad info this time.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3842077;
    yeah, the CityTV one would be Canadian. I was wondering if the new ABC commercials were negative as well

CH will be on Rachael Ray on Monday.
    On Tuesday 3/2/10:

GMA - Jake will be interviewed by Cameron Mathison
    Regis & Kelly - Jake Pavelka

(Doesn't say anything about his F1 being with him)

Monday Night 3/1/10:

EXTRA: "A last minute intervention for Bachelor Jake Pavelka"
    (I have no idea what that means)

Wednesday 3/3/10: Ellen - The girl who didn't receive the rose

Thursday 3/4/10: Ellen - Bachelor "couple" (the show description sounded strange to me. They need to answer a lot of questions, tell her about "behind-the scenes", etc???) That all just sounded strange to me.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3842170;
    On Tuesday 3/2/10:

GMA - Jake will be interviewed by Cameron Mathison
    Regis & Kelly - Jake Pavelka

(Doesn't say anything about his F1 being with him)

Monday Night 3/1/10:

EXTRA: "A last minute intervention for Bachelor Jake Pavelka"
    (I have no idea what that means)

Wednesday 3/3/10: Ellen - The girl who didn't receive the rose

Thursday 3/4/10: Ellen - Bachelor "couple" (the show description sounded strange to me. They need to answer a lot of questions, tell her about "behind-the scenes", etc???) That all just sounded strange to me.
    That's hilarious!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan;3842107;
    Thought I heard that they are revealing the names of the contestants for DWTS during the ATFR. Is it possible that the big news/surprise at the ATFR is that Melissa comes out while Tenley's on stage and tells her that she has been selected to be on DWTS? I think part of the reason she was taken to F2 was to set her up for this.
    also, I'm assuming that the peeved looks on Tenley's, Vienna's, and Jake's faces are when they address the tabloid rumors.
    Who has said there is going to be big news/surprise at the ATFR? I thought the big news/surprise is that J/V are still together, in love and are engaged? Did I miss something else here?

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan;3842107;
    Thought I heard that they are revealing the names of the contestants for DWTS during the ATFR. Is it possible that the big news/surprise at the ATFR is that Melissa comes out while Tenley's on stage and tells her that she has been selected to be on DWTS? I think part of the reason she was taken to F2 was to set her up for this.
    also, I'm assuming that the peeved looks on Tenley's, Vienna's, and Jake's faces are when they address the tabloid rumors.
    What about the preview of the finale on the alphabet site that says "Jake makes his decision and the fireworks continue on ATFR." What is that about?

I can't imagine Tenley being ticked off like her expression indicates at the ATFR. The last time I saw an expression like that was Brad's season and the look Jenni gave him because she had just found out that he hadn't picked anybody. She thought he had been with DeAnna since filming ended and she was pi**ed off.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3842119;
    Are they trying to distract the viewers with something more interesting than the finale? After bringing Ali into the edit in one way or the other all the way to the WTA, now they just one episode to go and they have to bring something else into the mix to keep viewers?
    I just figured that TPTB were revealling the new DWTS cast during commercials of the Bachelor Finale so that they would get DWTS fans to watch The Bachelor when they normally wouldn't. In other words, a huge audience.......money, honey!

The one not chosen is going to be on the Bonnie Hunt show on Thurs. That should be interesting.

I thought that ad for the finale on CTV was funny if mean.

Closed Thread