Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan;3842107;
    Thought I heard that they are revealing the names of the contestants for DWTS during the ATFR. Is it possible that the big news/surprise at the ATFR is that Melissa comes out while Tenley's on stage and tells her that she has been selected to be on DWTS? I think part of the reason she was taken to F2 was to set her up for this.
    also, I'm assuming that the peeved looks on Tenley's, Vienna's, and Jake's faces are when they address the tabloid rumors.
    I think that they are revealing the new contestants for DWTS during commercials. Right ya'll? I could be wrong, but that's what I thought.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3842114;
    I think that they are revealing the new contestants for DWTS during commercials. Right ya'll? I could be wrong, but that's what I thought.
    Yep, that's what I remember hearing, sanlee.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3842114;
    Are they trying to distract the viewers with something more interesting than the finale? After bringing Ali into the edit in one way or the other all the way to the WTA, now they just one episode to go and they have to bring something else into the mix to keep viewers?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan;3842107;
    Thought I heard that they are revealing the names of the contestants for DWTS during the ATFR. Is it possible that the big news/surprise at the ATFR is that Melissa comes out while Tenley's on stage and tells her that she has been selected to be on DWTS? I think part of the reason she was taken to F2 was to set her up for this.
    also, I'm assuming that the peeved looks on Tenley's, Vienna's, and Jake's faces are when they address the tabloid rumors.
    The commercials they are running here in my city say that they will be making the DWTS cast during the two hour Finale of the Bachelor, not the after the final rose ceremony. I believe they did this last year as well.

The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison takes the tabloids to task

Two days away from the highly-anticipated finale of "The Bachelor," host Chris Harrison is sharing exactly how he feels about some of the tabloid rumors floating around out there. We've heard about Vienna's plastic surgery, Tenley "denying" her ex-husband sex, and now even some of Jake Pavelka's transgressions -- for all of these, Harrison has a simple response to People Magazine:

"As much as they try not to pay attention, it upsets them. Just watching the show is hard because they have to watch Jake fall for others and kiss other people. Then throw in the tabloids trying to dig up dirt by offering major money to people who were in their lives 10 years ago and then threatening to cover them if they donít come up with good dirt, and it gets really nasty. Any new couple has issues to deal with. To start on TV and then to put up on the garbage thatís printed makes it even tougher."

Harrison did not have any sympathy, however, for exiled contestant Rozlyn Papa (who is now at the center of a sex tape controversy):

"Her taking a swipe at me and then Ella was a defense mechanism. This is all part of her master plan. Sheís been auditioning and asking for money to appear on shows and now the alleged tapes [are] being leaked."

For those of you wondering how Jake is doing following making his choice, Harrison claims he is still "very much in love." For more details, we will have to tune in to the finale (and the "After the Final Rose" special) on Monday.
    'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison takes the tabloids to task
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3842057;
    yikes I just saw the new preview the promo guy says "Jake must choose between Tenley and a life time of certain misery sorry Vienna"

Yep that is the one I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3842069;
    Nope. The guy who's saying it doesn't sound like the guy from ABC imo.
    So it is fan made?

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3842124;
    The commercials they are running here in my city say that they will be making the DWTS cast during the two hour Finale of the Bachelor, not the after the final rose ceremony. I believe they did this last year as well.
    Mine too. And the preview on the abc web-site says that the new cast reveal will happen Monday at 8/7c. That means it will be shown during the two hour finale of the bachelor starting at 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3842129;
    So it is fan made?
    Nope. It's a Canadian commercial which is why the guy doesn't sound like the regular guy in our previews. It's not fan-made, the guy actually does say a lifetime of mysery...Sorry Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3842131;
    Nope. It's a Canadian commercial which is why the guy doesn't sound like the regular guy in our previews. It's not fan-made, the guy actually does say a lifetime of mysery...Sorry Vienna.
    What is the title of the video on You Tube?

Thanks!

Closed Thread