Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

yikes I just saw the new preview the promo guy says "Jake must choose between Tenley and a life time of certain misery sorry Vienna"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3842057;
    yikes I just saw the new preview the promo guy says "Jake must choose between Tenley and a life time of certain misery sorry Vienna"
    I saw it too! The guy's voice doesn't sound like something from ABC though. Any chance that someone added that part in?

It's on the CityTv web-site. It just seems so odd. I think the guy says that Jake must choose between Tenley and lifetime of misery....then he means oops Sorry I mean Vienna. That's the way I took it.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

that's the one I was thinking of when I posted above. But is ABC saying anything nice about Vienna??
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3842067;
    that's the one I was thinking of when I posted above. But is ABC saying anything nice about Vienna??
    Nope. The guy who's saying it doesn't sound like the guy from ABC imo.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3842069;
    Nope. The guy who's saying it doesn't sound like the guy from ABC imo.
    Is it a Canadian announcer by chance?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

yeah, the CityTV one would be Canadian. I was wondering if the new ABC commercials were negative as well

CH will be on Rachael Ray on Monday.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3842072;
    Is it a Canadian announcer by chance?!?
    Oh yeah, duh! Probably so. It still sounds fake to me even if it's a Canadian announcer. He sounds funny. Lol

^^anders...I haven't seen an ABC commercial like that nor do I think we will.

dont' forget though about Vienna and her pretty.little.claws and being evil.....they've already had their fun.

FORT Fogey

Sorry if this has been posted, but Kathyrn Sherlock is hosting a Bachelorette party tonight at Se San Diego hotel. In attendance: Valishia Savage, Corrie Adamson, Kathryn Sherlock & Christina McLaughlin. Via her twitter page. It's Corrie's birthday. They are all tweeting about being there. Would be nice if they tweeted something of interest, like how they feel about Ali being bachelorette or final thoughts on Vienna.

Valishia announces she now has an agent for booking appearances. Ashleigh is flirting with Jeremy Cade, she retweets and replies to every other post he makes lately. Looks like they are going to milk their season dry. I wonder which ones will be on Bachelor Pad.

Thought I heard that they are revealing the names of the contestants for DWTS during the ATFR. Is it possible that the big news/surprise at the ATFR is that Melissa comes out while Tenley's on stage and tells her that she has been selected to be on DWTS? I think part of the reason she was taken to F2 was to set her up for this.
    also, I'm assuming that the peeved looks on Tenley's, Vienna's, and Jake's faces are when they address the tabloid rumors.

Closed Thread