Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3841748;
    Add to this that a personal friend of Jake's has indicated that there is absolutely no way Vienna would fit in with their group of friends - and were horrified that he had chosen her. It will be very difficult for her if she has trouble with both family and friends. I can tell you one thing for sure, she will NOT get away with chalking it all up to "jealousy" with these people. It may have worked in the past, but won't with his family and friends.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression this was a "facebook friend" that said this, and this info came to us via someone else who was a facebook friend of this person. We don't know for sure if this person is a "close personal friend" of Jake. With facebook, you can have "friends" who are someone you worked with 10 years ago and who tracked you down.

Besides, I highly doubt a "close, personal" friend of Jake's would be so vocal about their displeasure regarding Vienna. If they did, they are not really a friend of Jake's IMO. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3841748;
    Add to this that a personal friend of Jake's has indicated that there is absolutely no way Vienna would fit in with their group of friends - and were horrified that he had chosen her. It will be very difficult for her if she has trouble with both family and friends. I can tell you one thing for sure, she will NOT get away with chalking it all up to "jealousy" with these people. It may have worked in the past, but won't with his family and friends.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression this was a "facebook friend" that said this, and this info came to us via someone else who was a facebook friend of this person. We don't know for sure if this person is a "personal friend" of Jake. With facebook, you can have "friends" who are someone you worked with 10 years ago and who tracked you down.

Besides, I highly doubt a close friend of Jake's would be so vocal about their displeasure regarding Vienna, even if they felt that way privately. If they did, they are not really a friend of Jake's IMO. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

The new preview I just saw for the finale on Monday says writen with a black background "Sorry Vienna...." It is edited to look like Jake's family hates her and loves Tenley.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3842018;
    The new preview I just saw for the finale on Monday says writen with a black background "Sorry Vienna...." It is edited to look like Jake's family hates her and loves Tenley.
    Is this on the alphabet site?

CityTV is running a promo for Monday night's - any Canadian's out there who can remember what it says - it says something negative about Vienna.
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3842018;
    The editors must really have something against Vienna.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

just posted pics of Molly & Jason from their wedding in the where are they now thread she looked gorgeous!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3842016;
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression this was a "facebook friend" that said this, and this info came to us via someone else who was a facebook friend of this person. We don't know for sure if this person is a "personal friend" of Jake. With facebook, you can have "friends" who are someone you worked with 10 years ago and who tracked you down.

Besides, I highly doubt a close friend of Jake's would be so vocal about their displeasure regarding Vienna, even if they felt that way privately. If they did, they are not really a friend of Jake's IMO. With friends like that, who needs enemies?
    Thanks for yet another "Voice of Reason" post.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3842035;
    The editors must really have something against Vienna.

I think they also have something against Jake because Vienna is his F1. So they are editing his family and Vienna to look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3842029;
    Is this on the alphabet site?

I saw it on Youtube, but it might be posted there as well. It was uploaded today so it is new.

Closed Thread