Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3841642;
    That is interesting that you saw all of that while watching a snippet of the conversation between Vienna and the SILs. Personally for me, I could not tell HOW they were feeling about Vienna or whether or not they could relate more to her than to Tenley. Maybe you are right, but I have a feeling that if the SILs both have strong personalities similiar to Vienna, then she is going to have her work cut out for her in order to blend into that family. Also keep in mind that Vienna and her family have both admitted that she has had a life long problem with many of her past FEMALE relationships. Just saying.
    So because of this she can never move on and have real relationship or what? Is she doomed to be single because she doesn't ALWAYS get along with other women? Vienna also has female friends so its obviously not ALL women who have issues with her. She is human.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3841651;
    Hi sanlee! Based on the bluntness of the one SIL, I'd say they probably eat her for breakfast.
    Ha-ha! It surely seems that way doesn't it? I hope we actually get to see them talk to her like we seem them talking to Vienna.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3841654;
    So because of this she can never move on and have real relationship or what? Is she doomed to be single because she doesn't ALWAYS get along with other women? Vienna also has female friends so its obviously not ALL women who have issues with her. She is human.
    I am not saying that. I don't know Vienna personally, so I could never make a blanket statement like that - that she is doomed to be single the rest of her life. I don't know any of the parties involved, so I am just stating what was made painfully obvious in the EDIT given to Vienna in regard to jealousy and problems with past female relationships. Can people change? Of course they can. Only time will tell if things work out.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3841658;
    Ha-ha! It surely seems that way doesn't it? I hope we actually get to see them talk to her like we seem them talking to Vienna.
    I want to see what Jake's mom says to Vienna -- now that will be interesting as well.

Not so fast, Chris Harrison!

The day after the Women Tell All show aired, Us Magazine quoted Harrison as saying,
    "Trista, Ryan [Sutter], Andrew Firestone, Andy Baldwin, Bob Guiney, Jesse Csincsak, Deanna [Pappas] -- all these people have just come out of the woodwork saying 'We've got your back,' from texts or twitters, and it's kind of cool," he says.
    News – Bachelor Host: Past Contestants Back Me in Rozlyn War – Celebrity News – UsMagazine.com

Harrison's statement turns out not to be completely true.

My brother, who is a friend of Lieutenant Commander Andy Baldwin, wrote to him earlier this week to ask if he was aware of the US Magazine report. Here is a redacted copy of their exchange on Facebook (with personal stuff removed) in which Andy writes:
    "I haven't seen a single episode. Who is Rozlyn? No clue what harrison is talking about."

It probably would not be fair to draw too many conclusions from the article or the quote. Perhaps Harrison misspoke, never gave all those names to the reporter, or maybe the magazine and/or ABC PR just made it all up. I can't possibly know anything more than that Andy Baldwin doesn't appear to have Chris Harrison's back on this one.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3841642;
    That is interesting that you saw all of that while watching a snippet of the conversation between Vienna and the SILs. Personally for me, I could not tell HOW they were feeling about Vienna or whether or not they could relate more to her than to Tenley. Maybe you are right, but I have a feeling that if the SILs both have strong personalities similiar to Vienna, then she is going to have her work cut out for her in order to blend into that family. Also keep in mind that Vienna and her family have both admitted that she has had a life long problem with many of her past FEMALE relationships. Just saying.
    Add to this that a personal friend of Jake's has indicated that there is absolutely no way Vienna would fit in with their group of friends - and were horrified that he had chosen her. It will be very difficult for her if she has trouble with both family and friends. I can tell you one thing for sure, she will NOT get away with chalking it all up to "jealousy" with these people. It may have worked in the past, but won't with his family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3841748;
    Add to this that a personal friend of Jake's has indicated that there is absolutely no way Vienna would fit in with their group of friends - and were horrified that he had chosen her. It will be very difficult for her if she has trouble with both family and friends. I can tell you one thing for sure, she will NOT get away with chalking it all up to "jealousy" with these people. It may have worked in the past, but won't with his family and friends.
    Not saying this is true or not. But he may change his mind after he meets the real Vienna and not the edited version. IF I had a friend on the show I would withhold any judgment until I actually met the person I wouldn't go off of Fliess' edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3841751;
    Not saying this is true or not. But he may change his mind after he meets the real Vienna and not the edited version. IF I had a friend on the show I would withhold any judgment until I actually met the person I wouldn't go off of Fliess' edit.
    If there was never a show and Jake just started bring V around with his friends I think the would have accepted her. However, I do agree that their impression is based on Fleiss' edit and reaction from the other girls who were edited more favorably.

I'm not sure if we're aloud to link to that radaronline web-site, but today they had an article featuring Vienna and her Miss Florida friend flipping pancakes for charity, serving pancakes, and meeting people who attended the event. It was a Miss Florida appearance and Vienna was happy to be a part of it. There is a picture too, but I can't post it because it has the radaronline writing on it.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3841737;
    Not so fast, Chris Harrison!

The day after the Women Tell All show aired, Us Magazine quoted Harrison as saying, News – Bachelor Host: Past Contestants Back Me in Rozlyn War – Celebrity News – UsMagazine.com

Harrison's statement turns out not to be completely true.

My brother, who is a friend of Lieutenant Commander Andy Baldwin, wrote to him earlier this week to ask if he was aware of the US Magazine report. Here is a redacted copy of their exchange on Facebook (with personal stuff removed) in which Andy writes:

It probably would not be fair to draw too many conclusions from the article or the quote. Perhaps Harrison misspoke, never gave all those names to the reporter, or maybe the magazine and/or ABC PR just made it all up. I can't possibly know anything more than that Andy Baldwin doesn't appear to have Chris Harrison's back on this one.
    This is great investigative work. Way to go Peacheater! You could be a top trial lawyer - oh yea, you already are one.
    I've always thought that CH took liberties with the truth, looking out only for CH, but like most habitual liars with oversized egos - he never thought someone would produce the evidence to expose him.
    Maybe because Chris has a history and reputation for not being truthful, I tend to believe that he did say it, and you are being generous in giving him the benefit of the doubt.
    Great job.

Closed Thread