Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

This must be my lucky night. Remember how Jimmy made fun of Vienna on Ellen today? He just said during his Late Night Show that Jake and whoever he picks will be on together next week. It seems like he knows who he picks (he said ofcource that he could not tell who it was ).

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3841512;
    This must be my lucky night. Remember how Jimmy made fun of Vienna on Ellen today? He just said during his Late Night Show that Jake and whoever he picks will be on together next week. It seems like he knows who he picks (he said ofcource that he could not tell who it was ).
    I can't wait for this interview!!! I wonder what Jimmy is going to ask. Thanks for the info!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Now there are MULTIPLE sex tapes starring Roz? At least that's what is being stated on CBS blog.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Regular

I googled "20/20" and the abc site came up - the video link is toward the bottom of the middle column. It's called "What's coming up on 20/20" or something....
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 02-27-2010 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3841370;
    Big difference when you aren't competing against the girl and don't have to be around her 24-7. Besides based on other comments (she cooked for the girls, did pedis, etc.) V isn't as bad as she is edited to be nor was she as hated.
    Oh but didn't you hear that Vienna's always had to contend with girls being jealous of her? I get the feeling she'd rather spend time working on the guys because she has dad wrapped around her little finger. When you're the kind of person who speaks first and apologizes later you're not going to be very popular and I doubt it would be any different with Jake's sil's.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3841349;
    Has anybody posted about these videos? I had not seen them. There are 4 of them.

The Bachelor Finale Sneak Peeks: Jake Picks His Bride - CelebGlitz

If they appear as a black box, just click in the lower left corner.
    Good thing they happened to have a camera properly positioned for those shots of Jake and Tenley spontaneously jumping in the pool.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3841639;
    Good thing they happened to have a camera properly positioned for those shots of Jake and Tenley spontaneously jumping in the pool.
    While it looked like they had fun with it. That definitely wasn't Jakes idea he just did what he was told to do. Not its hot lets go in the AC, lets go jump in the pool since the cameras have the perfect angles set up.

Not to add that they had the mics also set up. He usually wears one but had to take it off to go in the pool

I do really like Tenley's dress there.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3841398;
    Jake's mother clearly is probing Tenley on how she would handle conflict among a bunch of girls. She says that it is important that her daughter-in-laws get along because the women "are the glue" in a family. I think Jake's mom knew that Tenley was one of the ones that didn't like Vienna and she was probing into it in that one sneak peek. Tenley just giggled in her "Disney" way, and the Mom was wanting more. Tenley didn't answer Jake's mother's question. She went on again about her past.... her ex husband.

Also, the sisters-in-laws look like they could relate to Vienna more than Tenley. Just my opinion and thoughts.
    That is interesting that you saw all of that while watching a snippet of the conversation between Vienna and the SILs. Personally for me, I could not tell HOW they were feeling about Vienna or whether or not they could relate more to her than to Tenley. Maybe you are right, but I have a feeling that if the SILs both have strong personalities similiar to Vienna, then she is going to have her work cut out for her in order to blend into that family. Also keep in mind that Vienna and her family have both admitted that she has had a life long problem with many of her past FEMALE relationships. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3841642;
    That is interesting that you saw all of that while watching a snippet of the conversation between Vienna and the SILs. Personally for me, I could not tell HOW they were feeling about Vienna or whether or not they could relate more to her than to Tenley. Maybe you are right, but I have a feeling that if the SILs both have strong personalities similiar to Vienna, then she is going to have her work cut out for her in order to blend into that family. Also keep in mind that Vienna and her family have both admitted that she has had a life long problem with many of her past FEMALE relationships. Just saying.
    We haven't seen Tenley with the two SIL's yet have we? I wonder how they will get along with Tenley.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3841649;
    We haven't seen Tenley with the two SIL's yet have we? I wonder how they will get along with Tenley.
    Hi sanlee! Based on the bluntness of the one SIL, I'd say they probably eat her for breakfast.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Closed Thread