Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3841349;
    Has anybody posted about these videos? I had not seen them. There are 4 of them.

The Bachelor Finale Sneak Peeks: Jake Picks His Bride - CelebGlitz

If they appear as a black box, just click in the lower left corner.
    Thanks Missy for posting this link. I really enjoyed watching all of the videos. I really like both of Jake's SILs. They were asking Vienna some very direct questions. I like that.

And Jake's mom choked up when talking with Tenley about how important it is to her that the girls in the family get along. I hope they show us her having the same conversation with Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3841424;
    Did you see the preview for 20/20's special about the bachelor and bachelorette? They had a little clip of Jake's audition tape. They also showed Corrie and Jessie getting thier make-up done before the WTA. There were other people from past seasons being interviewed. I can not wait for that.
    There were some adorable pics of Trista's son, huh?
    I thought I'd post these for fun:

He does look a little dorky there, doesn't he??

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3841495;
    He does look a little dorky there, doesn't he??
    LOL he does!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3841492;

Is there a link to this commercial/clip? Thanks! PM me if there is one.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3841458;
    Thanks Missy for posting this link. I really enjoyed watching all of the videos. I really like both of Jake's SILs. They were asking Vienna some very direct questions. I like that.

And Jake's mom choked up when talking with Tenley about how important it is to her that the girls in the family get along. I hope they show us her having the same conversation with Vienna
    And Tenley's response to Jake's mom's question about how she would help be the glue that holds the family together, Tenley immediately started in with the "I have a past...I've been married before" story. She just can't see anything through any glasses besides those at this point. It's important to share and to disclose things, but that is not what defines her and shouldn't be the lead-in to every conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3841501;
    And Tenley's response to Jake's mom's question about how she would help be the glue that holds the family together, Tenley immediately started in with the "I have a past...I've been married before" story. She just can't see anything through any glasses besides those at this point. It's important to share and to disclose things, but that is not what defines her and shouldn't be the lead-in to every conversation.
    It all seemed a little to Disney'esque to me! Can she giggle anymore than than she does? No wonder they said those things about her in their ITMs. Fell out of a Disney movie, s**s rainbows, dreams in cartoons. I think that personality would get old after a while. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3841492;

I love these screencaps! Thank you Ryvetted!

That picture/screencap of Jake pretty much sums up this whole season in a nutshell. Oy.

As for Tenley, she is definitely bubbly. Friend of mine speaks and acts very similarly. When I first met her, it grated on my nerves a bit. However, once I got to know her better, it was nice to be around someone with such an "up" personality. Incidentally, she too worked for Disney Parks.

Perhaps Tenley could star in a prequel for Enchanted as Giselle, if Amy Adams didn't want the role.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3841499;
    Is there a link to this commercial/clip? Thanks! PM me if there is one.

I will look for a video clip of it. I was watching 20/20 and they showed the Preview for the behind the scence look at the Bachelor/Bachelorette. If I do I will pm it to you. It looks good. They even had Brad and Deanna hugging, Melissa, Trista, and a couple more for starters.

Closed Thread