Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3841398;
    Jake's mother clearly is probing Tenley on how she would handle conflict among a bunch of girls. She says that it is important that her daughter-in-laws get along because the women "are the glue" in a family. I think Jake's mom knew that Tenley was one of the ones that didn't like Vienna and she was probing into it in that one sneek peak. Tenley just giggled in her "Disney" way, and the Mom was wanting more. Tenley didn't answer Jake's mother's question. She went on again about her past.... her ex husband.

Also, the sisters-in-laws look like they could relate to Vienna more than Tenley. Just my opinion and thoughts.
    I think so too. They seemed pretty blunt themselves when they told Vienna that she's going to be pretty upset if Jake picks Tenley because she is so confident. I don't know how Tenley would handle being around those outspoken girls.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3841400;
    I think so too. They seemed pretty blunt themselves when they told Vienna that she's going to be pretty upset if Jake picks Tenley because she is so confident. I don't know how Tenley would handle being around those outspoken girls.
    I agree, I think Vienna fits in better. However, I think its really interesting how confident Vienna was that she would be picked. I really think they had a pretty tight bond by this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3841402;
    I agree, I think Vienna fits in better. However, I think its really interesting how confident Vienna was that she would be picked. I really think they had a pretty tight bond by this time.
    I agree that Vienna seems to fit in better! I had kind of expected Jake's sisters-in-law to look and act more "churchy" and conservative. Tenley might actually be too conservative for that family. I'm sure that Tenley will be edited as still being obsessed about her ex (which she may be), so that Jake's choice of Vienna will make more sense for viewers.

Did you see the preview for 20/20's special about the bachelor and bachelorette? They had a little clip of Jake's audition tape. They also showed Corrie and Jessie getting thier make-up done before the WTA. There were other people from past seasons being interviewed. I can not wait for that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3841402;
    I think J/V have had some pretty enlightening conversations sans microphones (in the FS) that make Vienna feel so confident of being Jake's F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3841434;
    I think J/V have had some pretty enlightening conversations sans microphones (in the FS) that make Vienna feel so confident of being Jake's F1.
    I think you may be right.

Even the WTA outtake shows that they a) had a lot to talk about and they did talk about some serious subjects (what he was looking for) b) he wanted to be alone with her and was trying to get away from the camera the only way he could do that is to blow out the candle and at least they couldn't be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3841424;
    Did you see the preview for 20/20's special about the bachelor and bachelorette? They had a little clip of Jake's audition tape. They also showed Corrie and Jessie getting thier make-up done before the WTA. There were other people from past seasons being interviewed. I can not wait for that.
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but when is this 20/20 episode going to be aired? I want to watch/or at least tape it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3841441;
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but when is this 20/20 episode going to be aired? I want to watch/or at least tape it.
    Monday, March 15. Not sure what time ... 10 p.m. maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3841441;
    Its on Monday March 15th

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3841446;
    Its on Monday March 15th
    Thanks, and also Lucky22!

Closed Thread