Closed Thread
Page 44 of 544 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Ashley however talked to producers, not to Jake. I don't think andyone who tattles to the bachelor/ette gets a pass. :nono
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3797317;
    Ashley however talked to producers, not to Jake. I don't think andyone who tattles to the bachelor/ette gets a pass. :nono
    What if it was something really bad? Still no pass?

I don't think so

Someone ratted on two girls going through someone elses suitcase (producer stunt) to Brad - not good
    We saw what happened when Jake ratted on Wes to Jillian.
    Didn't somone tattle to Jason about something/on - maybe about Megan?
    I don't remember any others.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

ET just posted the clip not shown on Monday's episode: Can I post the video or link to it?

ABC has just released this clip of the women of "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love" discussing the Rozlyn scandal, which was edited out of last week's episode.

Check out as Elizabeth, Gia and Vienna reveal exactly what they saw!

"I started noticing two days ago that Rozlyn and the staffer were too close," Gia tells the assembled women.

While Vienna says, "Last night Roslyn was laying on top of one of the producers. He was sitting on the couch and she was cuddled up with him. She had her arm laying on the inside of his thigh, laying her head on the shoulder. A bunch of us girls were on the couch and couldn't believe it."

FORT Fan

There's an interesting Billy Bush interview with Chris Harrison over on JU regarding the whole Roslyn drama. He does say that Roslyn called the producer her "Seth Rogan", and noted that she was out of his league, so it's definitely the dude we've been seeing pictures of. He confirms that they have seen each other since she left the show.

I realize that he is the mouthpiece for Fleiss, but he sounds fairly convincing that something untoward happened between the two. Lots of shades of grey in this situation, though.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;3797357;
    There's an interesting Billy Bush interview with Chris Harrison over on JU regarding the whole Roslyn drama. He does say that Roslyn called the producer her "Seth Rogan", and noted that she was out of his league, so it's definitely the dude we've been seeing pictures of. He confirms that they have seen each other since she left the show.

I realize that he is the mouthpiece for Fleiss, but he sounds fairly convincing that something untoward happened between the two. Lots of shades of grey in this situation, though.
    Here is another photo of him, horsing around on the set of The Cougar (set up is for In the Moment interviews). Seems like a fitting expression, LOL.

As I've said, now that it's out there on the WWW which producer this seems to have been, I am siding much more with production, and against Reality Steve / Rozlyn spin that this was not planned, or staged, or manufactured. They would NOT fire that person without ample legal grounds, and would I think sincerely feel their (very good buddy) had betrayed them. Finally, I also think the Seth Rogan fantasy/comparison is dead-on...with the additional fact that she probably thought he could help her professionally.

P.S. The Billy Bush interview is totally worth watching.
    Last edited by jlccaz; 01-15-2010 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3797240;
    There's a sneak peek from next week on the abc website. It's nothing too interesting, but just thought i'd let ya'll know.
    Actually in that clip I did find something interesting. As per Michelle, Ali has been having difficulty with hearing about interactions between Jake and the other girls, i.e., kissing and also about how she doesn't know if she can handle it. Maybe that is a clue as to why Ali leaves.

FORT Fan

Did anyone catch the end of the show after CH and Jake leave, where the girls were talking? I think I heard someone say "Michelle knew" and then she mouthed a name? I thought it was Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3797359;

As I've said, now that it's out there on the WWW which producer this seems to have been, I am siding much more with production, and against Reality Steve / Rozlyn spin that this was not planned, or staged, or manufactured. They would NOT fire that person without ample legal grounds, and would I think sincerely feel their (very good buddy) had betrayed them. Finally, I also think the Seth Rogan fantasy/comparison is dead-on...with the additional fact that she probably thought he could help her professionally.

P.S. The Billy Bush interview is totally worth watching.

I SO agree

Even though I believe he knows about the F1234 this year, I never quite believe RS's slants/opinions on his other side stories. lol!

He develops his strong opinions, after he "hears" things circulating around that can never be proven really.

This whole Roz story has so many holes anyway!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3797522;
    I SO agree

Even though I believe he knows about the F1234 this year, I never quite believe RS's slants/opinions on his other side stories. lol!

He develops his strong opinions, after he "hears" things circulating around that can never be proven really.

This whole Roz story has so many holes anyway!
    I agree the Roz story has so many holes, on both sides of the story. We know TPTB take EVERY opportunity they can to FULLY dramatize a situation; and I believe they have done so this time. I also believe that perhaps Roz gave them SOMETHING to work with. My opinion is that both sides are guilty here and neither Roz nor the show is a VICTIM of circumstance.

Closed Thread