Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

So are we to assume that when Tenley leaves, Jake and his family discuss Tenley and also Vienna? And that's when the mother makes the comment about being hated by the girls in the house? Because it seems from the newest sneak peeks that they meet Tenley before Vienna.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3841372;
    So are we to assume that when Tenley leaves, Jake and his family discuss Tenley and also Vienna? And that's when the mother makes the comment about being hated by the girls in the house? Because it seems from the newest sneak peeks that they meet Tenley before Vienna.
    That is how I am taking it. I really don't know what that comment means, I think there was more to the statement but we will never see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3841374;
    That is how I am taking it. I really don't know what that comment means, I think there was more to the statement but we will never see that.
    My guess is that when Jake and his family are talking about Tenley and what their impression of her was....Jake himself brings up Vienna and says how totally different the two girls are and to be prepared because Vienna is more blunt, etc. I really don't know what would make Jake's mom ask that question unless Jake tells her about Vienna not being liked in the house, and Jake's mom simply asks..."oh wait, was she the girl hated by everyone?" We will probably never see it.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3841376;
    My guess is that when Jake and his family are talking about Tenley and what their impression of her was....Jake himself brings up Vienna and says how totally different the two girls are and to be prepared because Vienna is more blunt, etc. I really don't know what would make Jake's mom ask that question unless Jake tells her about Vienna not being liked in the house, and Jake's mom simply asks..."oh wait, was she the girl hated by everyone?" We will probably never see it.
    I agree completely with your post. I too doubt we will ever see it as how they have it edited in the commercial its sounds bad but in truth it was pretty benign and make the show. She was just trying to figure out the two girls.
    Last edited by Tiggerlgh; 02-26-2010 at 11:06 PM.

The previews that I have seen show Jake and Vienna on a couch and Jake's mom says "Are you the one all the girls hated"? Is that the new video or is there another one?

ETA: Thank you Sanlee for my avatar !

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3841382;
    The previews that I have seen show Jake and Vienna on a couch and Jake's mom says "Are you the one all the girls hated"? Is that the new video or is there another one?

There are 3 new sneak peeks that Missy Girl posted a few posts up. One is with Jake and Tenley. They are kissing on a bench and then they decide to jump into the pool with their clothing on.

The next one is with Tenley and Jake's mom.

The last one is with Vienna and the two sister-in-laws and also Jake and Vienna in the LCD bed.

You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3841382;

That's the video but when you look at what his Mom is wearing its the clothes she has on when she meets Tenley not Vienna. Its just edited to look that way. The videos posted earlier tonight show that Tenley's date was prior to meeting Vienna so whatever they are talking about its said before she meets Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3841386;
    That's the video but when you look at what his Mom is wearing its the clothes she has on when she meets Tenley not Vienna. Its just edited to look that way. The videos posted earlier tonight show that Tenley's date was prior to meeting Vienna so whatever they are talking about its said before she meets Vienna.

Thank you Sanlee and Tiggerlgh! I am going to watch all of them a couple of times! I might see something new!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3841384;
    There are 3 new sneak peeks that Missy Girl posted a few posts up. One is with Jake and Tenley. They are kissing on a bench and then they decide to jump into the pool with their clothing on.

The next one is with Tenley and Jake's mom.

The last one is with Vienna and the two sister-in-laws and also Jake and Vienna in the LCD bed.

You're welcome!
    We have had SCs of the bolded part forever it was nice to finally see the video of how/why they jumped into the pool.

Jake's mother clearly is probing Tenley on how she would handle conflict among a bunch of girls. She says that it is important that her daughter-in-laws get along because the women "are the glue" in a family. I think Jake's mom knew that Tenley was one of the ones that didn't like Vienna and she was probing into it in that one sneak peek. Tenley just giggled in her "Disney" way, and the Mom was wanting more. Tenley didn't answer Jake's mother's question. She went on again about her past.... her ex husband.

Also, the sisters-in-laws look like they could relate to Vienna more than Tenley. Just my opinion and thoughts.

Closed Thread