Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3841108;
    The Olympics are done on Sunday.
    Hooray ... thanks! (not a fan, except for a few events) Looking forward to seeing Jake and his fiancee -- verbal and body language. Wonder if he'll explain his total lack of enthusiasm on previous interview shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3841120;
    Thanks, Sanlee for posting the OK magazine exclusive about Ali. What did they say inside about their cover tease about Ali & Jake's secret reunion at the Orchards hotel?
    I started to read what they had to say about Ali and Jake reuniting. They had things like once Jake found out about Vienna's past, Jake was running back to Ali and trying to win her back. Also, how they were all over each other in each other's arms. I glanced through it at Wal-Mart, so I don't remember much else. I just remember thinking that they look like they made it all up and it just sounded ridiculous.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but I saw a clip of Jimmy Kimmel on Ellen's show. Jimmy said that if Jake DID pick Vienna as the one, then he certainly did not want Jake to be the pilot on any plane that he was a passenger on. Jimmy said he thought Vienna was the worst choice possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3841138;
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but I saw a clip of Jimmy Kimmel on Ellen's show. Jimmy said that if Jake DID pick Vienna as the one, then he certainly did not want Jake to be the pilot on any plane that he was a passenger on. Jimmy said he thought Vienna was the worst choice possible.
    That's just uncalled for. He should keep those thoughts to himself. I HOPE Jake and Vienna aren't scheduled to be on his show anytime soon! Lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

That is absolutely terrible. Shame on Jimmy
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dmz136;3840917;
    Don't believe it! The business partner is trying to cover their behind.....Jake told me himself, back in December, that the money was taken by a business partner while he was on the Bachelorette. I haven't mentioned it b/c I didn't think it was anyone elses business, but since it is being published, I find it necessary to get the correct story out there. He is one of the most upstanding people that I know!
    dmz136, glad to hear Jake's side of this. I was skeptical b/c how could he have went to New York in 2009 when he was on 2 reality shows? That sure doesn't leave much time for vacationing!
    Gee, it makes you wonder what stories you would be reading about yourself if you signed up to participate on this show. They would probably find dirt on Mother Teresa...

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3841139;
    That's just uncalled for. He should keep those thoughts to himself. I HOPE Jake and Vienna aren't scheduled to be on his show anytime soon! Lol
    Oh, I think that Jimmy Kimmel could very well be part of the media circuit. Doesn't Jimmy always get the Bach/Bachelorette couple? After all, his show is on ABC, and Jake was on Jimmy's show earlier in the season. Don't count him out. Besides, Jimmy is the only person with the guts to ask Jake and Vienna the questions that everyone would like to ask them and have probably been told not to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by millie999;3841154;
    dmz136, glad to hear Jake's side of this. I was skeptical b/c how could he have went to New York in 2009 when he was on 2 reality shows? That sure doesn't leave much time for vacationing!
    Gee, it makes you wonder what stories you would be reading about yourself if you signed up to participate on this show. They would probably find dirt on Mother Teresa...
    I'm sure my life would be a whole lot more exciting in tabloid land than my real life experiences. I'll bet my fiance story where he told me 3 days before our wedding that he had a girlfriend & she was pregnant would be totally different.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I agree with Jimmy, but Jake is no prize either.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3841151;
    That is absolutely terrible. Shame on Jimmy
    Jimmy is a comedian. That is what he does jokes around. If Larry King had said this then I would of thought it was cruel, but I am sure Jake and Vienna have heard enough trash to forgive him and laugh this and all the tabloids off.

Closed Thread