Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3841085;
    If Jake and Vienna are going to be on Ellen next Thursday (after the FRC), doesn't that confirm that she's F1? Why would that bit of programming info be made known now? They might as well promo Jake choosing Vienna on all ABC shows between now and then!
    Didn't the write up say Jake and his finance will be on Ellen -- Can you point me to the place where it says Jake and Vienna -- because if it did say that, I agree with you - why not just announce it all weekend, before the FRC.

On Wednesday Tenley will be on Ellen. It doesn't mention her name ; it just says the one that didn't get the rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3841085;
    If Jake and Vienna are going to be on Ellen next Thursday (after the FRC), doesn't that confirm that she's F1? Why would that bit of programming info be made known now? They might as well promo Jake choosing Vienna on all ABC shows between now and then!
    Vienna's name isn't on Ellen's episode guide actually, it's only posted here since we know it's her

OK! BACHELOR EXCLUSIVE: What You Didn’t Know About Ali…

Before she captured Jake Pavelka’s heart on the The Bachelor — only to let him go for her career — Ali Fedotowsky was already a big star to those at home in Williamstown, Mass. “There is no way she was going to spend her life here as a housewife,” says a source about Ali, seen here during her senior year at Mount Greylock Regional High School.

Even as a toddler, the future reality contestant was liked by everyone, as a family friend reveals to OK! that she “was outgoing and had a great personality. We always thought she’d be something.”

Growing up in Williamstown, Ali “played soccer and was really athletic,” a childhood pal remembers. That athleticism carried on into college at Clark University, where Ali managed the men’s basketball team.

“She was really focused on getting good grades, but she also managed to have a good time,” former coach Mo Cassara tells OK!.

Ali is so popular back home, her hometown deli, Pappa Charlie’s, will name a sandwich after if she stops by after becoming the next Bachelorette.

And even though all her family fans knew she was special, this level of fame couldn’t have been predicted!

“We never thought that 12 million people would know her name,” says Ali’s sister, Raya Todd.
    OK! BACHELOR EXCLUSIVE: What You Didn’t Know About Ali… | OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3841096;
    On Wednesday Tenley will be on Ellen. It doesn't mention her name ; it just says the one that didn't get the rose.
    Thanks for the info! I missed this when I was looking on Ellen's web-site, so I'm glad you posted it. I really want to see her speak out about her experience!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3841098;
    Vienna's name isn't on Ellen's episode guide actually, it's only posted here since we know it's her
    Okay, thanks. It sounded from the post as if "Jake and Vienna" were the advertised guests. If the Olympics is still happening, I won't get to see the show, anyway, until it's online. Ellen, usually on at 3 p.m., has been preempted every day here. (However, Lady O has been moved to 2 p.m.)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3841100;
    Thanks for the info! I missed this when I was looking on Ellen's web-site, so I'm glad you posted it. I really want to see her speak out about her experience!
    Thanks for the tip - I will TIVO it --

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3841103;
    Okay, thanks. It sounded from the post as if "Jake and Vienna" were the advertised guests. If the Olympics is still happening, I won't get to see the show, anyway, until it's online. Ellen, usually on at 3 p.m., has been preempted every day here. (However, Lady O has been moved to 2 p.m.)

The Olympics are done on Sunday.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Thanks, Sanlee for posting the OK magazine exclusive about Ali. What did they say inside about their cover tease about Ali & Jake's secret reunion at the Orchards hotel?

COVER STORY: Ali & Jake’s Secret Reunion! | OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

Fans hoping for a fairy-tale ending to this year’s The Bachelor may get exactly what they want. In the new issue of OK! — on sale everywhere Thursday — we reveal what’s next for Jake Pavelka and Ali Fedotowsky after putting their love on hold. The star-crossed couple melted into each other’s arms in a secret reunion behind the scenes at the dramatic Feb. 13 taping of ABC’s The Bachelor: Women Tell All in L.A. And it was every bit as romantic as their fans wished it would be.
    “They both held each other as long as they could and had their arms wrapped completely around each other, not letting go,” a witness confides to OK!.
    PLUS!
    • Inside their secret reunion!
    • The truth about their hotel hookup — did it really happen?
    • Jake’s still in love with her, too!
    • How he’ll win her back!
    • What you don’t know about Ali’s past… OK! reveals!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Closed Thread