Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3840904;
    According to TMZ - there are now several tapes of Rozlyn that her ex is shopping around.
    Nice guy.

FORT sun

So we'll see Jake's parents be so open minded, and giving. They accept the poor misunderstood Vienna into their lives. .We'll see how Jake breaks Tenley's heart. How Jake fearlessly professes his love for Vienna in spite of... "anything"...from hell and back. and then Vienna says "yes"..of course. I thought it was a fairly good season (considering..) until Ali's leaving.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by millie999;3840366;
    Well, now the tabloids are starting negative reports about Jake. Don't know if this is where I should post this, but Jake's ex-business partner told US Weekly about him stealing 4K from their business account to take a girl to NYC and Jake's mom had to pay their employees.
    Don't believe it! The business partner is trying to cover their behind.....Jake told me himself, back in December, that the money was taken by a business partner while he was on the Bachelorette. I haven't mentioned it b/c I didn't think it was anyone elses business, but since it is being published, I find it necessary to get the correct story out there. He is one of the most upstanding people that I know!

Quote Originally Posted by dmz136;3840917;
    Don't believe it! The business partner is trying to cover their behind.....Jake told me himself, back in December, that the money was taken by a business partner while he was on the Bachelorette. I haven't mentioned it b/c I didn't think it was anyone elses business, but since it is being published, I find it necessary to get the correct story out there. He is one of the most upstanding people that I know!
    Did the article say his business partner was his brother??

BTW, thanks for posting what you know!

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Thank you dmz136. Nice to know there is someone out there standing up for Jake. Do you know for sure if he picked Vienna and that they are still happy.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but this week's Star Magazine has a pretty nasty article about Tenley. It's quoting her ex-husband. Typical Star Magazine stuff.
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3840659;
    He will be on NEXT Thursday.
    If Jake and Vienna are going to be on Ellen next Thursday (after the FRC), doesn't that confirm that she's F1? Why would that bit of programming info be made known now? They might as well promo Jake choosing Vienna on all ABC shows between now and then!

On Monday Mar 1, the night of the finale....the new bachelorette will be on Jimmy Kimmel. Also, one of the dancing with the stars cast members.

SECRET GUESTS! Dancing w/Stars cast member, the next Bachelorette, musical guest Josh Turner
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3841085;
    If Jake and Vienna are going to be on Ellen next Thursday (after the FRC), doesn't that confirm that she's F1? Why would that bit of programming info be made known now? They might as well promo Jake choosing Vienna on all ABC shows between now and then!
    It doesn't say Jake and Vienna are going to be on Ellen next Thursday. It says "The Bachelor Couple" will be on Ellen Thursday. They didn't reveal that it's Vienna that Jake chooses, but we know better.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3841085;
    Per Ellen's website for Thursday, Mar 4, 2010:

Jake from "The Bachelor" has given the final rose, and today the couple is here to share all the behind-the-scenes details with Ellen! It's been one of the most scandal-filled and surprising seasons ever, and they have a lot of questions to answer! Ellen will find out all the drama, and she's making sure they answer the tough questions!

Closed Thread