Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3840578;
    You think most people are over this season before the finale even aired? I usually read the boards after HTD. This season was difficult to watch so decided to spare myself sitting through "cringing moments".

BTW, did Jake have his Mesnick moment yet? Or is it coming on Monday.
    Monday

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3840578;
    You think most people are over this season before the finale even aired? I usually read the boards after HTD. This season was difficult to watch so decided to spare myself sitting through "cringing moments".

BTW, did Jake have his Mesnick moment yet? Or is it coming on Monday.
    The Mesnick moment is on Monday, but CH said it only registers a 7 on the scale of 0 to Mesnick.

IMO he had many more Mesnick moments, they just did not air them.

The "scale of 0 to Mesnick" just makes me
    I wonder, do you think Jason gets a laugh out of the fact that his name is used as a verb, and to describe a complete male meltdown???

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3840561;
    For those of you out there who still care about Vienna and Jake they will be on Ellen on Thursday.

Also wouldn't Jake taking money from a business account for personal use be embezzlement?

Jake & Vienna on Ellen this Thursday, tomorrow? Isn't that letting the viewing public in on the finale? Sorry, just looking for clarification. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SamGirlTx;3840653;
    Jake & Vienna on Ellen this Thursday, tomorrow? Isn't that letting the viewing public in on the finale? Sorry, just looking for clarification. Thanks.
    He will be on NEXT Thursday.

CH did a TVGuide interview and was asked: "Is this really the most dramatic finale ever?" and his answer was:

This finale is not the most dramatic....it's not a controversial ending...it's a beautiful ending. Maybe it's dramatic in a grand beautiful way. He thinks it is a great finale..."it is one of our best for sure."

There's more about the "On the Wings of Love" song and how it could have been used more. And more about Rozlyn stuff..blah blah! And also he says that there was a serious lack of hot tubs this season.

VIDEO: Bachelor Host Chris Harrison Says "We've Had a Serious Lack of Hot Tubs"
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Hmmm...not controversial but beautiful, dramatic in a grand beautiful way...
    I predict a lot of relief and tears when Jake tells Vienna that she's the F1. From both of them.
    It'll be interesting to hear what he says to her. I think he'll tell her that he doesn't care what others think, only what his heart thinks (sheesh, I should write this crap!)

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3840722;
    I might be the only one who wants this season to be over and will not be watching Jason and Molly's wedding.
    lots of occupants in this boat.

I'll watch the FRC and tape the AFRC (on too late for me), but only because I've invested my time into this show and want to see it play out. Meet the parents should be good - and I hope Jake is tactful when he lets Tenley go, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Originally Posted by Bloomers
    I have never been convinced that the producers have no say in F2. One bachelor had a relative who later was quoted as saying the the bachelor said if he had it to do again, he would take xx to F2. That led me to start questioning the F2s.

Has anyone ever notice how often F1 and F2 are nearly completely opposites? Now, why would we think someone would reasonably pick 2 completely opposite people and really fall for both of them?

I think that the lead picks his F1 and for the sake of drama, the producers encourage the lead to take a certain opposite kind of person to F2.

That would explain the diametrically opposite Tenley (who didn't need to have that kind of heartache) in the F2 with Vienna. There is a lot of drama, heartache, and yes outrage in the Disney princess needlessly getting her heart broken.

Why not Corrie? I liked Corrie, and I liked her questions at the M & G, but she was even more morely upright than Tenley. I don't think Corrie would have spent the night in the Fantasy Suite.

All we saw out of Jessie was her role as a tattle-tale both on the show and on the WTA.

The only other strong character was Ashleigh H. They edited her roughly as well.
    I don't know how popular she would have been, but I can guarantee that upon rejection, we would have seen some major fireworks!
    I firmly believe that the producers decide who gets the F2 spot - we know people are cast to leave in certain spots - Wes was to go to F4 and be the "Agenda Guy". I have no evidence, but I believe Kip was guaranteed F2.

Deanna was supposed to bring Jeremy to F2 but was switched out for Jason so that he'd get the push he needed for his own show. And her tearful goodbye to Jeremy was far more emotional than saying goodbye to her F2 guy.

Travis wanted to take Susan to F2, but was forced to take Moana.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

According to TMZ - there are now several tapes of Rozlyn that her ex is shopping around.

Closed Thread