Closed Thread
Page 43 of 544 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143543 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 5436

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

  1. #421
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    There was an article where she said that she was NOT being denied phonecalls to her son, but they renigged on bringing him to visit her as promised.

    Does anyone else wonder who is leaking the video and commentary? Rozlyn should quietly fade into the sunset (right or wrong) if she doesn't want more "proof" to show up.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  2. #422
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3797161;
    There was an article where she said that she was NOT being denied phonecalls to her son, but they renigged on bringing him to visit her as promised.

    Does anyone else wonder who is leaking the video and commentary? Rozlyn should quietly fade into the sunset (right or wrong) if she doesn't want more "proof" to show up.
    Because her ex REFUSED to sign paperwork allowing the boy to participate - which would include bringing him to CA - some seperation/divorce/child custody decrees can prevent a parent from taking the child from the state - apparently her EX made a good choice to refuse
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  3. #423
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Post #243


    Vanchieri says Rozlyn only agreed to appear on the series after she was told she'd be able to speak with her 7-year-old son, Aiden, on a daily basis, and have him visit the set. But soon after taping began, Rozlyn realized that promise wouldn't be kept.

    "I can't say that she wasn't allowed to call him, but she wanted to talk about him, and they wouldn't let her tell Jake," she says. "I think that's when she realized it wasn't going to work."
    I agree Capegal, that her EX made a good choice. She KNEW that before she came to LA. But I think she doesn't always make good choices in life and perhaps she thought her stunning body and her in with a producer would smooth the way for special consideration. I don't think she ever "got it" that she was just a piece n the chessboard.
    Last edited by jelle; 01-14-2010 at 10:48 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  4. #424
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3797178;
    Post #243
    OK JELLE - I see where you are coming from - maybe that was the initial agreement - wonder if she got that in writing - cuz if not - well................. - but still - she as an adult - went about things all wrong - and paid for it by being sent home

    Didn't we hear at one point ROZ say something to the effect that she was used to getting what she wanted with her body and her face - or something to that affect........................ . anyways - she did do that - and as the result........................ ........... same outcome - no matter how/why she did it
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #425
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3797185;
    OK JELLE - I see where you are coming from - maybe that was the initial agreement - wonder if she got that in writing - cuz if not - well................. - but still - she as an adult - went about things all wrong - and paid for it by being sent home

    Didn't we hear at one point ROZ say something to the effect that she was used to getting what she wanted with her body and her face - or something to that affect........................ . anyways - she did do that - and as the result........................ ........... same outcome - no matter how/why she did it
    I think it was during one of her PI's during the group date. She talked about how much she wanted the rose & wanted to win & that she was used to getting whatever she wants. I also think she said she was going to get that rose no matter what she had to do to get it. This was around the time she (to quote another poster) performed his "uvula scraping" with her tongue. Id have to go back & rewatch to be sure.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  6. #426
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    There's a sneak peek from next week on the abc website. It's nothing too interesting, but just thought i'd let ya'll know.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  7. #427
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Did you guys post the People article with Ashley talking about Rozyln and the producer "snuggling"? She also said Jake was a great guy and the house was divided on the Rozlyn situation. I found it wierd that the girls were the ones that claimed to narc on Rozlyn, but they never told Jake about it?

  8. #428
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3797242;
    Did you guys post the People article with Ashley talking about Rozyln and the producer "snuggling"? She also said Jake was a great guy and the house was divided on the Rozlyn situation. I found it wierd that the girls were the ones that claimed to narc on Rozlyn, but they never told Jake about it?
    They might not have seen him to tell him............. he only knows things that he sees - or is told about because he is not there all the time
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  9. #429
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Why would anyone want to talk about whatever Roz was doing when they were on a date with Jake? Tattling does not go over well - even fake tattling. :nono
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  10. #430
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3797286;
    Why would anyone want to talk about whatever Roz was doing when they were on a date with Jake? Tattling does not go over well - even fake tattling. :nono
    Ashley did tattle because she did not like Rozlyn. That is how it came across in her interview. She siad:

    As for Elmore, she is happily back at her high school as a teacher in Fairfax, Va., where students have besieged her for autographs. She returns having learned lessons of her own from the incident with Papa. “Be true to yourself,” she says. “Rozlyn caused severe damage to her reputation. Your actions can have severe repercussions.” Ouch


    About Jake she said:

    As for Jake, “He’s a great guy,” she says. “I want him to be happy, even if it’s not with me.”


    Should I post the whole article?

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.