Closed Thread
Page 41 of 544 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141541 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Former Lurker

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

No wonder Jake looked so distraught/in disbelief! Not only did he strike out on E-Harmony and cant get a second date... but the girl he thought was "Way out of his league" alledgedly chose this guy over him!!! HAHAHA wow, that has GOT to be a bruise to the ego!

I may have missed some photos posted, but all I've seen seem to be the same guy.

Never thought that I would do much sleuthing, but I think that I found Ryan's brother, Tim Callahan. Tim's Comicon 2008 report (once there, click on parts 2-5, some have more photos of Ryan) shows the same guy. It's kinda funny that Tim repeatedly calls his brother "television's Ryan Callahan" (obviously for search engine purposes or maybe for sibling snark). He also mentions Ryan's Bachelor and PC Dolls affiliation.

At the point of sounding ridiculous, I think that Ryan's arm and hand (hairline, too) match those in the other SC's posted at FORT.

Oh, also, the protected Twitter is following a Tim Callahan.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3796780;
    I believed her before that there was nothing physical. After seeing his pics---I KNOWshe did nothing physical with him. COME ON!!! He might be a good friend, but ick! Maybe his staff girlfriend was jealous and made this stuff up?

Yes Ė it was hard enough to believe that she couldnít control herself with so many other people around in the house. Now we have to believe that a stunner like Rozlyn couldnít resist THAT guy? Beauty is only skin deep, but there just wasnít enough time for Rozlyn to find his inner beauty and risk getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3796760;
    I would still contend that this chap is the same guy in the screencap Cupcakes posted. His Facebook is deeply private now (a confirmation of identity, IMO), but he's a senior producer with a long track record on Facebook and elsewhere for many seasons. He was fall down drunk, heavier, and had the weird-o handlebar mustache in NZ, and that video was taken at the wrap party in very low light. Kasha and Cupcakes can second guess me on this, as they know what I'm talking about. But I still think there is only one guy with that name on staff.
    To me no doubt it was him.
    I had the link to his FB from seasons past and can't get to it now.
    One thing to keep in mind, because he was "let go"/"fired" from this season does not mean Fleiss will not utilize him for future projects.
    Tools have many different usages.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3796819;
    To me no doubt it was him.
    I had the link to his FB from seasons past and can't get to it now.
    One thing to keep in mind, because he was "let go"/"fired" from this season does not mean Fleiss will not utilize him for future projects.
    Tools have many different usages.
    Yes, I'm sure that Fleiss understands.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Insider has posted the divorce papers (redacted).

Divorce Papers of Alleged Fired 'Bachelor' Producer at The Insider

Marriage fell apart by March 2009. After New Zealand debacle, LOL.

She is Canadian, had lots of property assets, and [clever girl!] had a prenup.

The attorney's time sheets from March 2009 (when the matter was opened) refer to the Producer being loud, abusive late at night, etc.

Lovely Laundry To Have Aired.

Starting to feel sorry for this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3796879;
    Insider has posted the divorce papers (redacted).

Divorce Papers of Alleged Fired 'Bachelor' Producer at The Insider

Marriage fell apart by March 2009. After New Zealand debacle, LOL.

She is Canadian, had lots of property assets, and [clever girl!] had a prenup.

The attorney's time sheets from March 2009 (when the matter was opened) refer to the Producer being loud, abusive late at night, etc.

Lovely Laundry To Have Aired.

Starting to feel sorry for this guy.
    It's a bit ironic (Jillian is Canadian and was on that same trip to New Zealand).

I am just responding to TB part of it. If what is said to have happened, happened...both of them should have known better (but especially he, having experience on the production side, and on the very same show).

I just have a problem with all the blame being placed on Rozlyn. It takes two to tango, and all that. And, IMO, his role is expected to carry more responsibility than hers (similar to the teacher and student analogy--no jokes, please). So I have an ax to grind about Chris and TPTB taking revenge on Rozlyn in the media, and taking part in the ridiculous editting of her departure from the show.

I've been feeling badly for both of them, actually. If nothing else, it's embarrassing. But most people seem to reap benefits from even bad publicity, in that business.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Did anyone see that Tenley has a fansite?

Tenley Molzahn Fansite
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3796760;
    I would still contend that this chap is the same guy in the screencap Cupcakes posted. His Facebook is deeply private now (a confirmation of identity, IMO), but he's a senior producer with a long track record on Facebook and elsewhere for many seasons. He was fall down drunk, heavier, and had the weird-o handlebar mustache in NZ, and that video was taken at the wrap party in very low light. Kasha and Cupcakes can second guess me on this, as they know what I'm talking about. But I still think there is only one guy with that name on staff.
    I agree. Same guy, but is now much heavier and more hairy lol

Not sure where to post. E news just teased trista Ryan broken up?

Closed Thread