Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

One thing I do hope if he chooses no one Vienna does not attend the AFTR and say to hell with the lot and move on with her life. This has been a bad venue for her and she deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3836980;
    Do you believe everything chris says? I dont, he is a paid mouth piece have to earn his money right?
    I don't think Chris is lying about the outcome of Jake picking someone. I do think he's a mouth piece with the 'it's the most toucing final rose ever!' crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3836978;
    Then why does CH say in his blog that Jake is very happy and "very much in love"

maybe he means with himself! LOL
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3836957;
    Yes, it appear that last night, unless you were willing to sqawk you were relegated to silence. I am just way over Ashleigh Hunt and her two cents worth. I liked that girl, but she really turns me off now as a major trouble maker.

I am just stunned that Roz would have agreed to all that. . .

On another note...you should hear what Jakes real friends are saying about his choice in messages to me. OH my....they are NOT happy about the fact that FORTERS were correct that it was Vienna.

They were amazed that all the RS predictions were correct. And they are all horrified at his choice feeling that "no way will that 'swamp girl' fit in with any of us" we just wont' even know what to say to her.

LOL...I loved that part.
    Thanks for sharing that with us. I was unaware that anyone on this board knew Jake or any of his friends, and I had been wondering why we had not heard from any of those friends. Very interesting to say the least.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3836978;
    Then why does CH say in his blog that Jake is very happy and "very much in love"
    CH could be making that statement as the storyline stands right now that has been aired. That seems to be the only place he can hang his hat on if it turns out that Jake and Vienna are bach. history and nothing more. Jake doesn't look like a man in love in any of his interviews. There is a "cringe" factor in his body language in some of them and I just saw a couple of them early on. JMO!

Yes, it appear that last night, unless you were willing to sqawk you were relegated to silence. I am just way over Ashleigh Hunt and her two cents worth. I liked that girl, but she really turns me off now as a major trouble maker.

On another note...you should hear what Jakes real friends are saying about his choice in messages to me. OH my....they are NOT happy about the fact that FORTERS were correct that it was Vienna.

They were amazed that all the RS predictions were correct. And they are all horrified at his choice feeling that "no way will that 'swamp girl' fit in with any of us" we just wont' even know what to say to her.

LOL...I loved that part.
    Rozlyn was in a 'lose, lose' situation. Whether she went on or not, the show would have done the same thing. However, she still needs to (and hopefully others that follow) know that her going on wouldn't have made it any better. I'm glad that Corrie stood her ground.

FORT Fogey

LOL...I loved that part.
    None of it from his friends sounds good. Interesting they show the previews with his family members sharing or even showing glances that translated to "are you kidding me?" or "what the heck?" expressions . Just watching the previews for next week and their reactions was funny in a way.
    Last edited by seeker; 02-23-2010 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3837003;
    None of it from his friends sounds good. Why did they show the previews with his family members sharing or even showing glances that translated to "are you kidding me?" or "what the heck?" expressions . Just watching the previews for next week and their reactions was funny in a way.

I hadn't heard from my FB friend for a while. She was waiting to see if FORTs and RS predictions were true. When she heard all the tabloid stuff about Vienna and then realized that it was looking like that was her final pic. . .she was just aghast. She literally said they just had no idea how she would fit in. . .to really anything that related to him. She thought Vienna was skanky.

LOL...I loved that part.
    WOW, with friends like that who needs enemies. I would like to think my friends would respect my choice and not resort to name calling "swamp girl" of the person I may have fallen in love with.
    I will also go with the choice Jake did not pick either of the final two girls. The pose on the stone wall is clearly a retake of Brad's season only with two rings.

Here are some of her posts exactly. . .

Per FB friend of Jakes

I still can't stand Vienna! Not sure what I am going to do other than puke! Writing a message because I don't want Jake to see my wall. I know you understand. You guys were right unfortunately but who are we to predict chemistry. I just hope he isn't disappointed after he has been finding out all this crap on Vienna. Monday's show should be interesting. Take care.

And another FB when I mentioned that many felt they were not together.

Well I feel better that they aren't together. He was asked if he had plans for Valentines and he said "no" on an interview on Valentines's Day. I just couldn't see him with her but like I said who am I to predict chemistry. You never know about Ali. Jake doesn't have a huge ego like most men so he might go there again. I'm sure he'll get some advice from Chris Harrison. I won't be able to watch Monday's show until Wednesday night so I'll have to wait to hear what happens. Talk to you soon.

Closed Thread