Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Well, I haven't heard too much about CH's blog but I found his comparison of Aaron & Gwen to Ali & Jake interesting--

Seeing Ali and Jake together again was very interesting. If you’re an old-school Bachelor fan you’ll remember season 2’s Women Tell All. In that show, our Bachelor Aaron confronted a woman he let go named Gwen. You could tell that there was love there, everybody felt it, but for some reason life just got in the way and it didn’t happen.
    What I find most interesting is that in The Bachelor's "where are they now 2008" Aaron said that he wished he'd spent more time with Gwen (and Brooke but we know that ship has sailed as she's married) and that who knows where they'd be if he had. [The clip can be found on u tube.] Interesting comparison for CH to make, I think.

Yes, I think Jake is in love. I think he was in love with Ali when she left; I think he was in love with her when he told her not to come back (hence his quote of forcing himself to move on w/o her; and I think he's still in love with her now. [And, yes, I fully know I'm drinking the wonky punch ] but that's okay... I like punch!

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor': The Women Tell All | EW.com
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 02-23-2010 at 01:45 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mgauntt1;3836961;
    Does anyone have any information on why Jake has not been able to see any of the girls since filming if he has chosen Vienna and is happy and in love (per Chris Harrison's blog)? I know that wasn't the case in seasons past--anyone know anything about that? I know we have discussed this before, just checking to see if there's any new info out there...

I truly believe that he does not choose anyone. Him sitting with both rings is interesting at best just like Brad sitting with one ring. That should be checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3836947;
    what pictures?
    I'd like to know this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3836965;
    I truly believe that he does not choose anyone. Him sitting with both rings is interesting at best just like Brad sitting with one ring. That should be checked out.
    OK so then you don't believe RS? Don't get me wrong I don't want to believe RS but he has been right everytime so far. It does seem odd that everything they are giving us doesn't really point to one girl.
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Fan of the Love Story

Has Ali been officially announced at the next B-ette? I thought I heard the guy on Primetime in No Time on Yahoo say that, but I haven't seen or heard it anywhere else...
    "Don't make me come down there." ~God :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3836967;
    OK so then you don't believe RS? Don't get me wrong I don't want to believe RS but he has been right everytime so far. It does seem odd that everything they are giving us doesn't really point to one girl.
    I believe him when he said Vienna is the last one standing but I dont believe Jake propose to her. The voice over about it coming down to this tells me something went wrong, Vienna crying tells me it is not good. Him looking at the two rings, is not good with him sitting on the wall. Brad did look at the ring also sitting on the wall. Him saying it takes more than 25 women says something it it is intriguing in no uncertain terms.

My call he choose no one.

As for Chri's blog, that's just a set up for Ali being the next Bachelorette.

The next Bachelorette will be announced most likely at the ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by mgauntt1;3836970;
    Has Ali been officially announced at the next B-ette? I thought I heard the guy on Primetime in No Time on Yahoo say that, but I haven't seen or heard it anywhere else...
    it has been officially "announced yet but RS said in an interview that she signed the contract.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3836972;
    I believe him when he said Vienna is the last one standing but I dont believe Jake propose to her. The voice over about it coming down to this tells me something went wrong, Vienna crying tells me it is not good. Him looking at the two rings, is not good with him sitting on the wall. Brad did look at the ring also sitting on the wall. Him saying it takes more than 25 women says something it it is intriguing in no uncertain terms.

My call he choose no one.
    Then why does CH say in his blog that Jake is very happy and "very much in love"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3836978;
    Then why does CH say in his blog that Jake is very happy and "very much in love"
    Do you believe everything chris says? I dont, he is a paid mouth piece have to earn his money right?

Closed Thread