Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by IHJF;3836921;
    It was filmed Sunday. Not Saturday. The pictures at the salon were taken Thursday. The pictures taken of her getting ready were at my house
    Thank you for that tidbit. Do you know any other info you can share?
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3836935;
    Yes, she was. Valishia has two kids.
    What exactly did she say on the WTA about Rozlyn?

I didn't think Valisha recanted anything, except her opinion as to what Roz was doing when she wasn't in bed (and nowhere else when Valisha went to look for her). But then again with a comment like "even if she did sleep with him, I wouldn't care" (not exact words) kind of says that she thinks its a possibility. And then saying that the producer was forward and flirty with her too... he sounds like a sleeze (no wonder he's separated) so I'm sure the guy wouldn't think twice about taking Roz off to some quiet corner.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3836941;
    What exactly did she say on the WTA about Rozlyn?
    All I remember he saying was that she woke up at 4 in the morning and Roz wasn’t there and went looking for her and couldn’t find her anywhere in the house (at least in rooms they’re allowed access to).
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by IHJF;3836921;
    It was filmed Sunday. Not Saturday. The pictures at the salon were taken Thursday. The pictures taken of her getting ready were at my house
    what pictures?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

I feel bad for Valisha letting the producers talk her into saying things against Roz...glad that Corrie didn't give in. although they got back at her & left her out completely last night. At least Valisha is speaking out now, but it is probably too late..damage has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3836944;
    All I remember he saying was that she woke up at 4 in the morning and Roz wasn’t there and went looking for her and couldn’t find her anywhere in the house (at least in rooms they’re allowed access to).
    Oh, ok. So she is not recanting that, only that it could be alluded that Rozlyn had a sexual relationship.

(My bad for confusing Valishia's story with seeing Rozlyn kissing on the stairs.)

yeah - that was Jessie's story - and still nothing anyone said last night conclusively proved it was a sexual relationship.....it was only ever called inappropriate by Bach standards - so unless we have the handbook we can only guess.

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3836949;
    I feel bad for Valisha letting the producers talk her into saying things against Roz...glad that Corrie didn't give in. although they got back at her & left her out completely last night. At least Valisha is speaking out now, but it is probably too late..damage has been done.
    Yes, it appear that last night, unless you were willing to sqawk you were relegated to silence. I am just way over Ashleigh Hunt and her two cents worth. I liked that girl, but she really turns me off now as a major trouble maker.

I am just stunned that Roz would have agreed to all that. . .

On another note...you should hear what Jakes real friends are saying about his choice in messages to me. OH my....they are NOT happy about the fact that FORTERS were correct that it was Vienna.

They were amazed that all the RS predictions were correct. And they are all horrified at his choice feeling that "no way will that 'swamp girl' fit in with any of us" we just wont' even know what to say to her.

LOL...I loved that part.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Fan of the Love Story

Does anyone have any information on why Jake has not been able to see any of the girls since filming if he has chosen Vienna and is happy and in love (per Chris Harrison's blog)? I know that wasn't the case in seasons past--anyone know anything about that? I know we have discussed this before, just checking to see if there's any new info out there...
    "Don't make me come down there." ~God :nono

Closed Thread