Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3836913;
    Valisha didn't recant anything - she says she doesn't believe there was a sexual relationship - which is not something anyone ever said last night.

But her statements point to producer manipulation = big surprise
    It's nothing short of what we know as business as usual in the world of The Bachelor, but I guarantee you that there are a slew of people who will read what she says who did not know that happened - or to that extent - and that imo is what Valisha is trying to rectify.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3836906;
    Kristin tends to be wrong more often than she's right. I never trust her information.
    I don't know much about her

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3836915;
    Why weren't Jake and his chosen allowed to see each other after the filming - kind of odd it was Vienna...
    It is bizarre, if true. Would flow from an ending where he says, "I can't propose to you. When I propose it will be once only and forever and always and I'm not ready to do that yet. I need to think it over". And then he pours his heart out (or not?!) at some ATFR 3 months later ... but with all the intervening tabloid mess, what's romantic about that?! No one would accept that during the 3 months that ensued he's learned he can't live without ... the public version of Vienna Girardi!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3835453;
    I was just about to post that the pics were taken on Sat
    Case closed.
    It was filmed Sunday. Not Saturday. The pictures at the salon were taken Thursday. The pictures taken of her getting ready were at my house

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3836867;
    Since the thread for last nights show is closed, I just wanted to say that Valisha has recanted what she said last night, about Rozlyn and it is in the new US Magazine. It is an interesting article.
    End of story for me, on this topic.
    I'm tired of people on this show letting the show us them like that.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3836909;
    Here's the article. Hope it's OK to post. So Valisha really doesn't know either way, and never claimed to.

News – Bachelor's Valishia: I "Feel Bad" I Told Rozlyn I Didn't Believe Her – Movies, TV & Music – UsMagazine.com

Former Bachelor contestant Valishia Savage tells UsMagazine.com she regrets selling out former roommate Rozlyn Papa on Monday's Women Tell All special.

On the special, three women stepped forward to say they saw Rozlyn, 29, getting physical with producer Ryan Callahan. Valishia, 32, said she always believed that Rozlyn and the producer were just friends until she woke up one morning at 4 a.m. and Rozlyn wasn't in her bed. "I always wanted to think the best," Valishia told Rozlyn, "but I don't think I believe you anymore."

Meow! See famous reality star catfights!

Valishia now tells Us that she spoke against Rozlyn because, while filming Women Tell All, "I heard everyone else's stories, and I kind of felt a little bombarded by producers and people who tried to sway me to that side.

"Still, to this day, I never saw anything that made me think it was a sexual relationship. Never," Valishia tells Us. "And I was the closest to her -- I was her roommate! I had the same producer she had come visit me at my house. If anything, he was very forward and flirtatious."

See hot Bachelorette bikini bods!

Valishia tells Us she feels bad "because on the show, I said I don't think I believe you anymore, and at that point, I didn't think I did because everybody was hounding me with all this information. But then after the show aired, Rozlyn called and told me her side, which is always what I felt to begin with. I really felt that [producers and castmates] took advantage of the whole situation.

"I don't think there was a sexual relationship," Valishia goes on. "I think there was an inappropriate relationship; I think the producer told her information he shouldn't have and they became friends."

Look back at famous reality TV scandals

Rumors of a romance grew "because of gossip in the house," says Valishia.

"The girls were threatened by how beautiful Rozlyn is." Rozlyn is "flirtatious," Valishia says, "so people jumped to conclusions and that created the story and then they just let it go to this snowball effect. I just don't know who to believe, but my heart still feels that this has blown way overboard."

See your favorite Bachelor stars shirtless!

Valishia tells Us she has apologized to Rozlyn and they plan on being "friends.

"We're both single moms, so there's that bond," Valishia tells Us. "To tell you the truth, even if she had slept with him, I don't even care. It wouldn't change [the fact] that I want to friends with her. That's her own personal life, and I don't judge. I want to know the facts and I want to see them in front of me, and what I saw in front of me does not relate to a sexual affair at all."
    Yada, yada, yada ...

Doesn't matter if Rozlyn slept with the producer while on the show or not, the relationhips during filiming still inappropriate and not because of a phone call and a card.

But you know, after last night's show and the following little tidbit, clear to me that RS Bachelor 14 spoiler source no other than Team Rozlyn. I guess fired producers do kiss and tell ...

RadarOnline EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Possible Bachelorette Is Reality Show Obsessed Says Fellow Contestant | RadarOnline.com
    “I have heard that Ali is going to be the new Bachelorette," Papa confirmed. She isn't surprised the fellow blonde wants a reality show reprise, saying that Ali has tried to be on multiple programs.

"It would make sense. This is like the fourth reality show she’s tried out for. she’s got it down, she knows what they’re looking for," Papa said.

Ali is "interested in making a career out of these reality shows," Papa continued. "I’ve heard that from several people, including one of the producers. She didn’t make it on to the other shows."

While the two women barely know one another or even interacted during their time on the show, Ali was shockingly antagonistic towards Papa during the Women Tell All reunion special airing on February 22.

“She was really nasty on the Women Tell All. She was giving me these dirty horrible looks and I don’t even know that girl,” a bewildered Papa revealed. “When I was on the date, she was not there. When she was on her date I was not there. We never even really interacted much, I don’t know what she is so angry about. On the stage at the Women Tell All she was giving me dirty looks. It was bizarre.”

Papa says Ali had her methods of manipulation early on in the season when she supposedly was losing her voice, forcing Jake to lean in closer to her.

From the first night, Ali "came out there and had the whole I’m losing my voice thing...It was so calculated and so silly.

“When she was talking to the girls her voice was just fine. It was just when it was time for the cameras and for her to be around Jake- 'oh I lost my voice, you have to get really close. Oh, I’m sick, I hope you have time to hang out when I actually have a voice.' It was so phony.”

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3836913;
    Valisha didn't recant anything - she says she doesn't believe there was a sexual relationship - which is not something anyone ever said last night.

But her statements point to producer manipulation = big surprise
    I don't get it. Was Valisha one of the single moms?

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3836931;
    I don't get it. Was Valisha one of the single moms?
    Yes, she was. Valishia has two kids.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3836926;
    I'm tired of people on this show letting the show us them like that.
    I agree with some other posters who have said it's basically a mob mentality. One starts, another jumps in, and pretty soon it's a pile on.

Personally, I never believed the Rozlyn accusations, and I believed them even less after last night. I simply don't believe they wouldn't have gotten ANY of it on tape, especially after the girls supposedly tipped them off. Their other staff and production people would then be on the look out and trying to tape it. The changing stories in interviews, the shocked reaction at that particular rose ceremony by so many... Nope, just don't buy it. So I suppose I am Team Roz. Although I'm probably admittedly slightly biased since she hails from my home away from home, Richmond.

Plus, if Corrie is saying don't buy into it all, well, I think I'll go with Corrie. She and Tenley are basically the only two people whom we saw more than a fraction of whom I felt were 110% genuine ladies. I'd trust Corrie's judgment and POV over almost anyone on this show. JMO, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3836849;
    Do you think he can do that, though? Get back into character?? I think he is DONE.
    No, I don't think that Jake is good enough at acting to pull it off. I was just trying to figure out why CH would even make such an outlandish statement since it does not make sense to me. I don't buy what CH is selling at all.

With CH making the statement that Jake is "extremely happy and very much in love" it doesn't leave them much wiggle room. So, Jake better pull off a really good job of acting at the FRC and AFTR, or CH will get caught in a big ole fat lie. So many things just don't add up.

Closed Thread