Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3836886;
    But wouldn't that have been printed a while back?
    Jeez, these girls can't keep their stories straight!!
    What did Valisha say anyway?
    Isn't Us magazine printed once a month?

i think gia would make a bad bachelorette

the only i wouldn't mind seeing is tenley or corrie as the bachelorette

i do think jake is feeling bad for vienna, but i truly believe they will both blame the "media" for the reason it didn't work out for them

"Next week, the finale! Tenley vs. Vienna in the bore to settle the score."
    Better yet: "Next week, the finale! Tenley vs. Vienna and the bore to settle the score."
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3836898;
    Isn't Us magazine printed once a month?
    US online is updated daily.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3836902;
    US online is updated daily.
    But was the statement from Valisha in the actual magazine, or online?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3836881;
    That very interesting. I wonder If Ali and Jake reconnected during the WTA and that why Ali isn't doing the show now.

Gia would be okay, I wouldn't want Tenley I think it would be to hard on her. I also would like to see either one of the Ashleys
    Kristin tends to be wrong more often than she's right. I never trust her information.

Here's the article. Hope it's OK to post. So Valisha really doesn't know either way, and never claimed to.

News – Bachelor's Valishia: I "Feel Bad" I Told Rozlyn I Didn't Believe Her – Movies, TV & Music – UsMagazine.com

Former Bachelor contestant Valishia Savage tells UsMagazine.com she regrets selling out former roommate Rozlyn Papa on Monday's Women Tell All special.

On the special, three women stepped forward to say they saw Rozlyn, 29, getting physical with producer Ryan Callahan. Valishia, 32, said she always believed that Rozlyn and the producer were just friends until she woke up one morning at 4 a.m. and Rozlyn wasn't in her bed. "I always wanted to think the best," Valishia told Rozlyn, "but I don't think I believe you anymore."

Meow! See famous reality star catfights!

Valishia now tells Us that she spoke against Rozlyn because, while filming Women Tell All, "I heard everyone else's stories, and I kind of felt a little bombarded by producers and people who tried to sway me to that side.

"Still, to this day, I never saw anything that made me think it was a sexual relationship. Never," Valishia tells Us. "And I was the closest to her -- I was her roommate! I had the same producer she had come visit me at my house. If anything, he was very forward and flirtatious."

See hot Bachelorette bikini bods!

Valishia tells Us she feels bad "because on the show, I said I don't think I believe you anymore, and at that point, I didn't think I did because everybody was hounding me with all this information. But then after the show aired, Rozlyn called and told me her side, which is always what I felt to begin with. I really felt that [producers and castmates] took advantage of the whole situation.

"I don't think there was a sexual relationship," Valishia goes on. "I think there was an inappropriate relationship; I think the producer told her information he shouldn't have and they became friends."

Look back at famous reality TV scandals

Rumors of a romance grew "because of gossip in the house," says Valishia.

"The girls were threatened by how beautiful Rozlyn is." Rozlyn is "flirtatious," Valishia says, "so people jumped to conclusions and that created the story and then they just let it go to this snowball effect. I just don't know who to believe, but my heart still feels that this has blown way overboard."

See your favorite Bachelor stars shirtless!

Valishia tells Us she has apologized to Rozlyn and they plan on being "friends.

"We're both single moms, so there's that bond," Valishia tells Us. "To tell you the truth, even if she had slept with him, I don't even care. It wouldn't change [the fact] that I want to friends with her. That's her own personal life, and I don't judge. I want to know the facts and I want to see them in front of me, and what I saw in front of me does not relate to a sexual affair at all."
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3836419;
    There is another possibility - tho not very probable - a leave of absence if she and Jake DID end uptogether - to do all the PR/rounds that the bach does - not very likely tho
    That was my thought when I first hearda bout her leaving her job but somehow last night it seemed to boil down to a close friendship - both aer going to be sharing this experience of being the lead etc. Had a lot of fun together but ...

Valisha didn't recant anything - she says she doesn't believe there was a sexual relationship - which is not something anyone ever said last night.

But her statements point to producer manipulation = big surprise

Why weren't Jake and his chosen allowed to see each other after the filming - kind of odd it was Vienna...

Closed Thread