Closed Thread
Page 4 of 544 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 5436

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

  1. #31
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3783083;
    And we don't have to wait until Epi 2! ( is this correct?) We find out tonight?!
    I don't think we will find out tonight. I think it will be apart of the season preview (nothing will be shown between the woman and the producer, just accusations, etc) but we will have to wait until epi2!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  2. #32
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    I haven't listened to the podcast (I'm at work), so I don't know if that's a teaser for the interview to GET people to listen.
    Can someone confirm who can listen to the interview?

    Also, someone mentioned in one of the numerous threads that Mike Fleiss' son was a producer on the show? Is that true?
    (Or, more shocking -- someone had sex with Mike Fleiss???)

  3. #33
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3783083;
    And we don't have to wait until Epi 2! ( is this correct?) We find out tonight?!
    Wait, were you telling me that we will find out tonight? I thought you were asking, and I was guessing that we won't find out tonight, but it will be in the long preview.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  4. #34
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3783101;
    I haven't listened to the podcast (I'm at work), so I don't know if that's a teaser for the interview to GET people to listen.
    Can someone confirm who can listen to the interview?

    Also, someone mentioned in one of the numerous threads that Mike Fleiss' son was a producer on the show? Is that true?
    (Or, more shocking -- someone had sex with Mike Fleiss???)
    Jesse Fleiss is a (longtime) cameraman on The Bachelor.

    He is Mike's cousin, not son. Jesse is Heidi Fleiss' little brother.

  5. #35
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3783106;
    Wait, were you telling me that we will find out tonight? I thought you were asking, and I was guessing that we won't find out tonight, but it will be in the long preview.
    I thought we heard something that was different. It was in something recent where they said it was sooner than we thought. But I think you're right though, they just clarified that it happened at the 15/12 cut.

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey umngirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,429

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    There is an interview of Jake on the Access Hollywood website. In it, he is asked if he found love. His answer confuses me. Anybody got a better read on what he says?
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

  7. #37
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3783122;
    There is an interview of Jake on the Access Hollywood website. In it, he is asked if he found love. His answer confuses me. Anybody got a better read on what he says?
    What is his answer to that question?

    I thought we heard something that was different. It was in something recent where they said it was sooner than we thought. But I think you're right though, they just clarified that it happened at the 15/12 cut.
    I gotcha!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  8. #38
    FORT Fogey umngirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,429

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3783123;
    What is his answer to that question?
    I'm paraphrasing. He says you don't have to choose someone. Sometimes it takes more than 25 girls. Then says or it could be the first girl. He finishes by saying that he stayed true to myself and didn't always do what people expected or wanted him to do.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

  9. #39
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3783131;
    I'm paraphrasing. He says you don't have to choose someone. Sometimes it takes more than 25 girls. Then says or it could be the first girl. He finishes by saying that he stayed true to myself and didn't always do what people expected or wanted him to do.
    He could be reading from a script of what to say to keep it a secret that he chose someone. Or he can be telling the honest truth and he didn't choose anyone. I really hope it is the first situation!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3783131;
    I'm paraphrasing. He says you don't have to choose someone. Sometimes it takes more than 25 girls. Then says or it could be the first girl. He finishes by saying that he stayed true to myself and didn't always do what people expected or wanted him to do.
    As I recall, though, what Jillian said was pretty confusing too. She said people would see that she had her head on straight, or something like that....then said it was beyond her control if the relationship didn't work out. It was all pretty vague.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.